Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOOOOOOOME to another thread! (Mods I can only go by what the people have chosen, if not acceptable please change)

well done to @Sh12345

anyone want to recap??

Demi’s flaps are still pissy
She’s still fake vegan
The dogs are still surrogate children
There was talk on thread 25 of Demi and Aye breaking up, something which her YouTube followers keep questioning. But we all know both are way too lazy for that
Also…if anyone chats tit about anything Demi owns…we’d like to see yours compared to hers x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Casually awaiting an upload 😂 reckon it will be another paid ad of something ridiculous.
Like the time she advised that expensive shampoo telling everyone to go get it meanwhile she's buying a £1 one out of b&m 😂
Please God 🙏🙏🙏 don't let her do another lounge wear haul I can't take seeing anymore "shets" on her 😂

I was watching on my TV, my fella said "what the actual F are you watching and omg why has she got so much dandruff on her jumper" 😂😂 💀

Bet seans coughing all night 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dislike her fashion sense :(( im plus size too so i get that some things just dont look right on but she is NOT working with her body.
The constant layering doesnt equal ✨fashun✨

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly think her thumbnails recently are made for us to use as profile pictures on here 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me dressing my avatar up as 'late to the trends, wannabe influencer living beyond her means' to clock in for a shift playing the new Demi Donnelly simulator game.

Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 18.28.49.png

Why does she look so awkward?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Me dressing my avatar up as 'late to the trends, wannabe influencer living beyond her means' to clock in for a shift playing the new Demi Donnelly simulator game.

View attachment 750457

She stands like she’s a penguin 🤣 maybe the sleeves are too tight under her arms?

Also - again - just her general lack of attention to detail, to not bother straightening the strap of her fake bag over her shoulder. Finesse, like many other words, is a foreign concept to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why on earth is she dressed like a grizzly bear? It’s bloody 23 degrees in Newcastle!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Complaining about being ill and self employed. It’s what she signed up for. At least she has no one else to answer to or to disappoint (in her case)!!!

Reactions: 19
That bag is FAR too small for her, it looks absolutely ridiculous! Why has she been dressed for Winter all Summer? I'm mortified for her! I honestly am! 😳

View attachment 750457

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dunno why she’s moaning about missing a bit of work when she’s got soooo much money ££££££££££££££

• Haha
She won’t be sick she’s just going back round her cycle of depression again where she is unmotivated/lacks passion for anything in her life. This is mebs the 3rd/4th time she’s not been unable to upload recently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.