Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen inconsistency like it in my life.
The only consistently with big big big D is that dandruff on her shoulders!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought she was going to make a disclaimer about how bad her skin looked but no, she went on to say how good it looked 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pershonally I think she’s delooshanal

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think I skipped through that entire videyo in about 3 minutes cos I can’t stand her come shop with me! Her fat fingers are disgusting and all she does is point and pick at things and complain about how much it costs! It’s not even a come shop with me cos she never buys the shite she’s pointing at! I honestly don’t get how anyone can watch this - she repeats herself over and over “I really like this” “guys they’ve also got these in” “I feel like these are cute” 🤢🤢🤢

p.s demi you look like you’ve poured a chip pan over your head in this 🤮

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else notice how she talks in her “come shop with me” vidyos. Almost everything she points at/touches is “I really like it/I really love that”, “I feel like”, etc.

It’s genuinely like a child learning to write or something: “I really love the sunny weather, I feel like it makes everything pretty”, “I really like that perfume bottle, I feel like it’s really bougie.”

Her vocabulary and verbal capacity is literally so stunted.

Edit: TigerShark beat me to it! 😂 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t wait for her charity shop haul. Can only imagine. Bet their house smells like a charity shop.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice when she was showing the dried flowers at the end that she went phlegmy for a sec 🤮🤮🤮

Why no mask? Especially after she had been ill. Then going around and touching everything 🤮

Saying her skin looks good and people had been commenting on how good her skin looks!! I'm sure I saw somewhere that pixi isnt vegan. But yet she now wants to be using vegan products. How does she have a lot of laundry with just the 2 of them. I bet she let's it pile up before doing it.

Those crocs look like they are on the wrong feet. Anyone else notice in Asda the way the trolly swayed as she walked.

Asda do the best underwear. Bet Lounge love her after bigging them up just cause she got gifted stuff. But then again she is so stingy with money she wouldnt pay lounge prices. You wouldnt think she earnt 6k a month. Even if it wasnt that much even 2k that's still a lot compared to what people get who actually work. But still thinks a 3£ bottle of handwash is expensive

That dress she was looking at in primark the ball gown one. Really!!! She was contemplating it!!! If she had somewhere to go!! No Demi!! She would look like a turd in tin foil!!!

New thread name:- No mask, no class, just a big fat bleeping arse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She gets sinus infections often because her face is built like a pug's

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes it's like Burger King vegan burgers are cooked in the same place as the meat burgers and KFC chips are cooked with chicken!
What about McDonald's chicken nuggets, are they cooked in the same oil as chips/onion rings?

They are just hopeless at everything! I started doing weight watchers at the start of lockdown and have lost almost 4 stone after changing the way I eat. I get their on holiday but if you truly change your eating habits you try not to veer toomuch off plan. Your always conscious of the amount of calories in things and start questioning if it’s worth it. They are in a van with cooking facilities for duck sake! They could’ve easily stuck to muscle food but it’s like their entertainment is eating eating and more eating. Why not pack a picnic and go for a walk with the dogs but no it’s always stop at a pub, stop for a coffee, find somewhere to go 🤷‍♀️Just 2 absolute pigs with no imagination or commitment
Well done on your weight loss. I'm losing weight myself, we just changed our diet to more slow cooked foods, fills you up is healthy and tasty. She could have taken her muscle food with her, they probably only take 4 or 5 mins to microwave anyway

Watching the car crash video….

Im assuming she didn’t wear a mask in primark despite being ill lately

*edit* Ah I’ve just answered my own question - I’ve just seen her in Wilko not wearing a mask….
She would have stopped when that was lifted. I hate when she touches everything

Also, “Asda do the best underwear” SO WHAT ABOUT THIS LOUNGE tit YOURE PEDDLING EVERY WEEK
Yep exactly. Shes not wearing it cause it doesn't fit her

She's all over the place, and sorry not sorry but her skin looks like complete tit to be raving about that pixi product.
If she is making the money she claims she is making she needs to visit a derm.
Yeah it was dry and crusty.

Last edited:
What about McDonald's chicken nuggets, are they cooked in the same oil as chips/onion rings?

Well done on your weight loss. I'm losing weight myself, we just changed our diet to more slow cooked foods, fills you up is healthy and tasty. She could have taken her muscle food with her, they probably only take 4 or 5 mins to microwave anyway

She would have stopped when that was lifted. I hate when she touches everything

Yep exactly. Shes not wearing it cause it doesn't fit her

Yeah it was dry and crusty.
Regarding the chips, i worked in Mcdonalds when I was in school and the chips were cooked in a different vat than the nuggets.

Reactions: 3
my one true fear in life is becoming fat and letting the fat swallow my face like whats happened to demi. and then my mouth turning upside down but i think i’m safe from that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else notice how she talks in her “come shop with me” vidyos. Almost everything she points at/touches is “I really like it/I really love that”, “I feel like”, etc.

It’s genuinely like a child learning to write or something: “I really love the sunny weather, I feel like it makes everything pretty”, “I really like that perfume bottle, I feel like it’s really bougie.”

Totally! I’m glad someone else mentioned it! I can’t stand when she says “I feel like” I don’t know why but it just infuriates me 😂 she says it all the time! Why would anyone say “I feel like I really like this…” you either like something or you don’t!! It’s almost like she doesn’t like the thing she’s picked up but just says “she feels she does” for content. I actually don’t recall her picking anything up and saying wtf is this? Cos surely you can’t reeeeealy like everything on the shelf 🤣

Reactions: 6

This!!!
winds me up no end!
she literally just points/touches everything that is in view saying how lovely something is… but then she gets in her car and says “well it was tit in there” or something along those lines. MAKE YA MIND UP, FATTY.

But personally, I think her vocabulary is stunning, I’d like to hear how you string a sentence together compared to her xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
my one true fear in life is becoming fat and letting the fat swallow my face like whats happened to demi. and then my mouth turning upside down but i think i’m safe from that one.
You know you've gained too much weight when your features become this distorted, Demi looks like a completely different person than a couple of years back

Reactions: 10
This!!!
winds me up no end!
she literally just points/touches everything that is in view saying how lovely something is… but then she gets in her car and says “well it was tit in there” or something along those lines. MAKE YA MIND UP, FATTY.

But personally, I think her vocabulary is stunning, I’d like to hear how you string a sentence together compared to her xoxo
Your profile picture makes me laugh so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.