Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin looks so red and irritated, it literally looks sore around her nose, wtf is she using on her skin!

In terms of her weight, it's really worrying! She is unhealthy, never cooks a fresh meal and the muscle food plan clearly isn't working for her, I'd LOVE to see what she actually eats in a day. DEMI!! go in a calorie deficit and excercise a few times a week, you'll see a huge difference and you may reduce your number of chins :))))

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice when she was showing the dried flowers at the end that she went phlegmy for a sec 🤮🤮🤮

Why no mask? Especially after she had been ill. Then going around and touching everything 🤮

Saying her skin looks good and people had been commenting on how good her skin looks!! I'm sure I saw somewhere that pixi isnt vegan. But yet she now wants to be using vegan products. How does she have a lot of laundry with just the 2 of them. I bet she let's it pile up before doing it.

Those crocs look like they are on the wrong feet. Anyone else notice in Asda the way the trolly swayed as she walked.

Asda do the best underwear. Bet Lounge love her after bigging them up just cause she got gifted stuff. But then again she is so stingy with money she wouldnt pay lounge prices. You wouldnt think she earnt 6k a month. Even if it wasnt that much even 2k that's still a lot compared to what people get who actually work. But still thinks a 3£ bottle of handwash is expensive

That dress she was looking at in primark the ball gown one. Really!!! She was contemplating it!!! If she had somewhere to go!! No Demi!! She would look like a turd in tin foil!!!

New thread name:- No mask, no class, just a big fat bleeping arse!!!
I don’t get your point about the laundry? She’s not going to put a one person wash on is she 🤔 I live alone and can easily go three weeks without my washing basket being full because I’m working from home. I’m not gonna waste water and electricity by putting a wash on for underwear and a couple of pairs of socks!

Also why does her bulky button always look so dirty 😑 it’s like fake tan is sticking in there.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t get your point about the laundry? She’s not going to put a one person wash on is she 🤔 I live alone and can easily go three weeks without my washing basket being full because I’m working from home. I’m not gonna waste water and electricity by putting a wash on for underwear and a couple of pairs of socks!

Also why does her bulky button always look so dirty 😑 it’s like fake tan is sticking in there.
Omg don't you run out of clean knickers though?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.