Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
“Guys, we’re making the bed, which I actually think is the worst task of owning a house. I hate it.” *scratches crotch*
581563C8-74F5-4E5E-A3A0-46167B868AED.jpeg
5F85D42E-072B-412A-8157-C86A447B32AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Step sister is such a weird term. It implies marriage. Dog marriage. Does she mean half sister? I can't.
Umm well they’re actually children, not dogs? So yeah step sister does make perfect sense thanks. I’d like to see your step sister compared to hers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Demi Donnelly #27 Big D and Nana don't see aye to aye, hop in the van and wave her career bye bye

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Badbunnyx

the segment at the end of dirty d and aye arguing is uncomfortable to watch, imagine obviously hating each other that much!

enjoy this candid shot of our dems getting wrong
She literally looks like Tweedledum/dee from Alice in Wonderland 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 52

apple727

moment of appreciation for the fact that if anyone stumbles across this thread, there’s so much backstory to everything, it must almost be like secret code! For example “I just saw the new vidyo hunnybunz and I see our beluga whale and nana aye have enjoyed an accidentally vegan beef burger. The fats of the grease galore supermarket cafe breakfast will go straight to that nice shap fanny. But if any of you haters say it’s not, Amber Wright would like to see your nice shap fanny compared to hers. Forget London, If she earned 6k every time anyone said her bodee positivi-ee wasn’t genuine, she’d have enough to get to Siri Lanka”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46