Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, “Asda do the best underwear” SO WHAT ABOUT THIS LOUNGE tit YOURE PEDDLING EVERY WEEK

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone know the crack with this? It’s Eleanor Neales editor who posted this with her a couple of years ago and now they don’t follow each other. Dramz???
They’re all friends with BambinoBecky though aren’t they? I’m sure her whole ‘inner circle’ were aware of the drama with Amber Wright

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, “Asda do the best underwear” SO WHAT ABOUT THIS LOUNGE tit YOURE PEDDLING EVERY WEEK
She ain't buying that though, she is so cheap with herself

Anyone notice how she said *make it make sense" she obviously reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such a tight arse with money for someone that apparently earns 6 grand moaning about a £3 price tag on hand-wash is laughable, I earn far far far less than that and that's the exact hand-wash I buy what the duck is £3 hardly anything to her she buys so many costa Starbucks drinks that are usually 3 or more but can't buy a £3 hand-wash yeah okay fatso whatever you say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watching the car crash video….

Im assuming she didn’t wear a mask in primark despite being ill lately

*edit* Ah I’ve just answered my own question - I’ve just seen her in Wilko not wearing a mask….
Selfish cow, tg in Ireland we still have to wear them

Reactions: 8
Girls !!!! Wtf is this !!!! Is my eyesight deceiving me or is that Big Ds pissy tampon string ? 🤢 first her pubes and now this ??? Someone confirm what I’m seeing please 😂😂🤢🤢
Me catching up on the thread on a bus home and some fella behind me deffo saw that 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
£3 is too expensive for Method hand wash, however, £3 for the navy coloured dried grass is very cheap. Make it make sense…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Selfish cow, tg in Ireland we still have to wear them
My mam and dad where in the UK last week and no one was wearing them in their hotel. Tbh I'm dreading going to London in 2 weeks don't want to leave Dublin. Should be mandatory everywhere until we're all vaccinated !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Vidyo the new London with this whopper, or what? I’m 1:42 into this shite and I swear in the last 10 second she’s said it 10 times.

she’s an absolute spanner but it’s like that saying isn’t it - an absolute car crash but you can’t stop looking/watching

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Vidyo the new London with this whopper, or what? I’m 1:42 into this shite and I swear in the last 10 second she’s said it 10 times.

she’s an absolute spanner but it’s like that saying isn’t it - an absolute car crash but you can’t stop looking/watching
She's all over the place, and sorry not sorry but her skin looks like complete tit to be raving about that pixi product.
If she is making the money she claims she is making she needs to visit a derm.

Reactions: 14
“Beige blashers” (BLAZERS)
“I’ve been see a lot of people style these TYLE SEE-SHIRTS” (Whole bleeping sentence is abysmal)

She literally can’t bleeping talk 🤣🤣🤣 I am howling, I can’t even keep up with the amount of tit she struggles to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Demi doing the ad for adem n eve 🤮🤢. Can see your dancing for Sean in tht underwear n why advice sextoy site when kids watch you 🤔

Also she mentions the cleaning products bein cruelty free not cruelty free but didn't say about candals
Well were her up bottle she rave about in last vlog she drinking smart water not very eco buyin single use plastic
£3 hand wash out demi price £10 dryed flower ok let's buy them 🤔. Make it make sense

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.