Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually found out something interesting yesterday! The little strip of product on razors aren’t vegan either so I wonder if she has a vegan razor?
If someone is really vegan there isn't anything we don't know about. As a vegan I question absolutely everything, even down to table salt! So if demi is actually vegan I'm sure she's aware of that. Brands like estrid make completely vegan razors

Reactions: 9
Laziest youtuber ever. Didn’t even do the challenge properly. Could have driven to an Asda with an actual cafe but couldn’t be arsed. Moaned sainsburys had no choice but ignored every vegan option as she didn’t fancy it. Honestly.

Reactions: 18
Demi Donnelly #27. All she does is eat, can’t stay away from the (accidentally) vegan meat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If someone is really vegan there isn't anything we don't know about. As a vegan I question absolutely everything, even down to table salt! So if demi is actually vegan I'm sure she's aware of that. Brands like estrid make completely vegan razors
What in table salt could possibly not be vegan?Just curious as I would have thought as a none vegan salt is just salt

Reactions: 3
What in table salt could possibly not be vegan?Just curious as I would have thought as a none vegan salt is just salt
The process of how its made may not be vegan. It is vegan, but my point was that vegans will check everything (lol actually not our demi though aye buying a non vegan brownie and BK onion rings!) But sugar in america is processed through bone char. So it wouldn't be vegan!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She needs to do Muscle Food 7 days a week or not at all. It would just be a quick fix and not address any of her actual issues with food and laziness around cooking but it would give her no excuses to get the results she’s aiming for (weight loss)

That isn’t sustainable though and she still wouldn’t understand how to look after herself. It’s a ‘teach a man to fish’ kind of scenario.

I think it’s actually having a negative effect and enforcing her belief that she needs the snacks. I do Intimate Fasting (in the words of HRH Demi D) and don’t have breakfast but never feel the need to snack before or between lunch and dinner. Plus I started bigger than but more active than Demmo. If I can manage without a bag of popcorn ever hour or so, I’m sure she can too.
Its not hard to actually cook a slow cooked meal. There is enough vegan meat out there now & plenty of healthy vegan options. I'm not vegan but i have eaten vegan meat and its actually nice stuff. Vrgan sausages taste great, so does vegan chicken & fish.

Reactions: 5
I can smell that van through my screen.

A mix of Beluga’s stinking fanny, greasy non-vegan food, vile dirty scalp smell and dog stench.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The process of how its made may not be vegan. It is vegan, but my point was that vegans will check everything (lol actually not our demi though aye buying a non vegan brownie and BK onion rings!) But sugar in america is processed through bone char. So it wouldn't be vegan!
Thank you for explaining

Reactions: 7
what’s gonna happen when sean starts to lose weight but demi doesn’t..

not exactly sticking to the ‘meal plan’ when your scoffing mcdonalds/greggs and necking pints

Reactions: 17
I'm going vegan!!!! I did not know

Reactions: 2
Notice how they never seem to take a photo together/a selfie? They always seem to be sat meters apart! Even when I’m on days out with my wife and dog, we sit next to/opposite eachother with the dog!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.