Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called the Adam and eve thing????

Also I've heard enough about her sinusitis

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Love how she moans about having "so much to do", but has hours to spend trawling shops for homeware that fits the "vibe" she wants. She doesn't have a clue.

For someone who makes 6k a month (not including Sean's earnings) she sure complains a lot about prices

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She honestly just buys shite. Autumn isn't just about how things look, buying a wee wax melt/candle and some mood lighting makes a huge difference if you're trying to vibe into darker nights. She could have been smarter about what she's buying and be able to reuse things next year but she's just bought tat. And there was no need for a million bras either. Means she's gonna scar our eyes going into autumn. Thanks big d.

This is us speaking to demi.

Demi: I'm an 18.
Tattlers: You're a 22.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
that ad in her last video took up the majority of the video wtf! also you can see her phone in tesco cafe where someone is clearly pitching her a sponsorship for adam and eve. sex toys ad here we come
Omg you were bloody right, the start of her new video she had an Adam & Eve sponsorship ad thingy... wtf

• Sick
Reactions: 13
2CA6AA97-0968-4EA8-B6E8-FA9EFD8EBCED.jpeg
waiting for her brother to collect his McDonald’s.. yeah right Demi your brother definitely got you something ! What’s that her 4th McDonald’s this week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"This is so cute, but a don't like the words"

It said Happy....

Is this because she's a miserable bleep and far from happy?

Just sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They surely still can’t be doing the muscle food plan if they’re in pubs everyday??
She said her latest video that she just finished her 5 day muscle food & had nothing in. If she was solely eating that then she would've lost weight no doubt. But she isn't just eating that, shes eating that plus extra stuff. It was a waste of their money & time

Reactions: 13
After the primark section of the video, a suspicious looking brown smudge appears on her chops. Wonder what she's been scoffing in her car.

Does anyone else always hear 'cum shot with me' when she says 'come shop with me'?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That video was a train wreck. I really used to like her at the start but she has become so greedy with pointless amounts of ads and basically never uses any of the stuff shes given.

Reactions: 9
How did she confirm it wasn’t covid ?
also no mention of being vaccinated so I guess she’s not ..

Pissed me off as well when she said she had so much to do that day and all she was doing was going round shops???? Right Dems.

Also her brother was getting her Mcds 1000%!!

The dog food menu her on her Insta??! There are places that really do that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bare minimum effort for the AD, just a screen recording of the website and her voice over. Doesn’t even mention what it even is, has never mentioned using the brand before. This influencer malarkey is a piece of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it so bizarre that the AD is for the US and Canada, too. Clearly these companies don't do any research - I highly doubt Demi has many US and Canadian viewers?

Reactions: 20
Watching the car crash video….

Im assuming she didn’t wear a mask in primark despite being ill lately

*edit* Ah I’ve just answered my own question - I’ve just seen her in Wilko not wearing a mask….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So embarrassed that she couldnt bring herself to put her face to the ad 🙄 but happy to take their money

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t find it acceptable to go into shops with a high bun but she’ll happily go in with FAKE crocs, no socks, flares, side of flakes and probably reeking of tit.. WIT THE duck IS WRONG WITH THIS witch!! I can’t anymore. I couldn’t be happier I found this site because holy duck I hate this lassie so much and I only watch to laugh at the nick of her. She makes my blood boil beyond belief, she actually thinks she’s a ticket 😭😭. Sorry for the rant but where else would I go other than to my beautiful tattlers here 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
An ad for Adam and Eve and then buying bras and pants in Asda and sainsburys lol great influencer choice there 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.