Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why her belly look weird and why she take a dog bed with her every were n she sat on floor like 🤷🏻‍♀️. And r thy doin nc500 because that the new thing every one doing ATM 😒
duck off is she in Scotland😥 I love Gordies but that beluga isn't welcome up here I'm about to yeet her back down the motorway. She'll be up here polluting our beautiful country with stench. She better be cleaning up after herself. Lazy bint.

I'm going vegan!!!! I did not know
Top tip from a vegan, check EVERYTHING even things you don't think will be an issue. You'll be surprised. Once you find your feet and replace everything with your own personal faves, you'll be fine.

Notice how they never seem to take a photo together/a selfie? They always seem to be sat meters apart! Even when I’m on days out with my wife and dog, we sit next to/opposite eachother with the dog!
This reminds me of my neighbours, they've been married over 30 years, they sleep in separate bedrooms and during the lockdown the wife was sitting in the back of their car with a mask on, rather than in the passenger seat next to her husband. It's quite sad couples get like that, idk why anyone would want to be unhappy. Moral of the story don't get a mortgage with someone you're stuck to them like glue even when you can't stand them 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Still better than half the Muscle food crap Demi shows and still more nutritious than half the acshidentally vegan snacks she hoards:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm probably gonna get loads of hate for this. Either through what I done or for not taking a screenshot 🤦‍♀️

I commented on one of Sean's insta pics telling him he could do much better than Demi and that he could be with someone that appreciates him, cooks for him etc. I said that I think even he can see how embarrassing demi is, flaunting herself on social media, dancing around like a twit and not pronouncing stuff right. I said hes gotten into a rut with her and too comfortable, and that if he was to break up with her and later on watch any content she puts up he would wonder why he had been with her for so long. I also said that I think a lot of people can see it and that i think deep down he can too.

I'm so pissed off with myself for not taking a screenshot. But literally 5 mins later comment is deleted and I've been blocked 🤣🤣🤣 now either sean is as bad as demi and deletes anything that's not praising her or she has access to his insta.

Now thinking about it and as much as I cant stand demi I dont know why I commented. But in all honesty she pisses me off so much I felt like I had to say something 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I dont know whether that makes me a bad person or not but at least he had a little insight as to what people think of her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How funny - she said twice in this new videyo that she’s not drunk much/any water that day and yet throws in a five minute long ad in the middle for flavoured water 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You can’t make this tit up
I haven't been up to date on her content but right after the advert she shows herself drinking and talking about how good some 'apple juice' ahem I mean carbonated apple flavored drink was..... The irony... She literally says in the video she uses her new bottle to drink stuff other than cans of fizzy drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The rage I felt when she kept pronouncing cafe as caffee..I can't cope with her pronunciation of words.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't been up to date on her content but right after the advert she shows herself drinking and talking about how good some 'apple juice' ahem I mean carbonated apple flavored drink was..... The irony... She literally says in the video she uses her new bottle to drink stuff other than cans of fizzy drink.
And she says in the ad that she’s been using the pod for a bit more than a week, when not even two minutes before she’s said one pod can add flavour to up to five litres of water. Five litres in more than a week is still nowhere near enough, especially since she says that the bottle is always with her and she uses it soooo much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she says in the ad that she’s been using the pod for a bit more than a week, when not even two minutes before she’s said one pod can add flavour to up to five litres of water. Five litres in more than a week is still nowhere near enough, especially since she says that the bottle is always with her and she uses it soooo much.
The thing I didn’t understand was how anyone can hate the taste of plain water so much, they’d choose to make it coffee flavoured instead 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The thing I didn’t understand was how anyone can hate the taste of plain water so much, they’d choose to make it coffee flavoured instead 🤮
I’ve never much understood why some people just can’t drink water either. No criticism from me, just something I can’t really understand.

What I do know is that I cannot stand the horrible feel in my mouth after I’ve drunk any kind of sugary fizzy drink - like my teeth are tingly and rotting :sick: Demi’s missing a good few teeth though so it’s clearly not at the top of her list of concerns

Reactions: 7
Am I making this up, or did Demi say she wouldn’t wear those fake crocs outside of her house? Well, that didn’t take long… She really does herself no favours when she’s out and about, looking like a crazy bag lady.

edit: said crazy cat lady at first, but crazy bag lady suits her better.

Also, is she having a stroke here?

0B63C396-E3DC-412F-8403-63E4512D149C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm probably gonna get loads of hate for this. Either through what I done or for not taking a screenshot 🤦‍♀️

I commented on one of Sean's insta pics telling him he could do much better than Demi and that he could be with someone that appreciates him, cooks for him etc. I said that I think even he can see how embarrassing demi is, flaunting herself on social media, dancing around like a twit and not pronouncing stuff right. I said hes gotten into a rut with her and too comfortable, and that if he was to break up with her and later on watch any content she puts up he would wonder why he had been with her for so long. I also said that I think a lot of people can see it and that i think deep down he can too.

I'm so pissed off with myself for not taking a screenshot. But literally 5 mins later comment is deleted and I've been blocked 🤣🤣🤣 now either sean is as bad as demi and deletes anything that's not praising her or she has access to his insta.

Now thinking about it and as much as I cant stand demi I dont know why I commented. But in all honesty she pisses me off so much I felt like I had to say something 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I dont know whether that makes me a bad person or not but at least he had a little insight as to what people think of her 🤷‍♀️
You aren't a bad person. You are saying the same as everyone else. She probably has access to his IG she strikes me as the insecure jealous type. She's apparently jealous of her friend Ashley/Ashleigh and their friendship.

Contributing my awful, yet, accidently vegan thread suggestion...

#27 - ratta tat tat, still selling and buying tat...more carrot sticks demi, you're still getting fat.

I'm going to hell for being a bully.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You aren't a bad person. You are saying the same as everyone else. She probably has access to his IG she strikes me as the insecure jealous type. She's apparently jealous of her friend Ashley/Ashleigh and their friendship.

Contributing my awful, yet, accidently vegan thread suggestion...

#27 - ratta tat tat, still selling and buying tat...more carrot sticks demi, you're still getting fat.

I'm going to hell for being a bully.

Welcomeeeeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say Sean deleted the comment and blocked ya though. If someone wrote something like that on my fellas insta he'd show me and prob delete and block but would never happen cause I'm not a cnt to him unlike some 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m behind on the vidyos and I’m watching the latest one, and I have one thing to say. Caf-ee

Right so i’m back again because I now finished the vidyo and I am here to share my thoughts.

1. why did this witch put her subscribe, notification bell and follow her instagram animation thing THREE times??? hun are your instagram likes suffering that much? Is the bodee posivi-ee content not bringing home the accidentally vegan bacon??

2. On the topic of accidentally vegan bacon, did she seriously say that the tesco breakfast could do with some vegan bacon and hash browns??? girl is that colossal plate of food with a side of grease in the mushroom not enough as it is? I think I would feel sick at the thought of eating anymore after being as full as I would be after that meal, yet Big D is coming up with her feedback on what else should be added along with the rest 💀

3. Who let the gremlin out in public with that grubby white jumper? It’s a ‘24hr’ food challenge, where you’re on the first meal, yet somehow demz already had food down her front. Maybe her house is so messy that her washing machine’s end result is that 🥴 Demi the dung beetle must’ve been rolling in tit if she hadn’t had had a sneaky pre-breakfast meal prior to the food challenge!

4. not related to the vidyo but I saw on TV a Desert Rain Frog and I thought of Demi ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion

Demi Donnelly #27 Tries to disguise as a fruit fly, but we know she's Amber Wright on the sly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Demi Donnelly #27 Smells like a trawler, follows and views just keep getting smaller.

Reactions: 7
Demi Donnelly #27 Looks like a frog, smells like a bog, would really benefit from the occasional jog but is a lazy hog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.