Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get OO mixed up with a smaller account that I follow, so maybe Iā€™m confused but I does anyone remember her putting her husband on blast really publicly for being an hole? Maybe just before the little oneā€™s first birthday šŸ¤”
I donā€™t think that was OO, I vaguely remember hearing something about this but canā€™t remember who it wasā€¦

I donā€™t understand the shoe choices at all. OO wore Everlast slides and socks to the Easter Show I was shocked. I wish I could see her in a nice pair of sandals or a pair of Nike sneakers or something.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I donā€™t understand the shoe choices at all. OO wore Everlast slides and socks to the Easter Show I was shocked. I wish I could see her in a nice pair of sandals or a pair of Nike sneakers or something.
I assume they are incapable of tying shoe laces

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only bogans wear the brands and clothes that they do. Itā€™s so tacky. She tries to come across like they have money but spend it on tit.

Reactions: 3
OOs stories the last few days with the screenshots of supposed messages like ā€œlove your accountā€ etc. I call bs and youā€™re sending them to yourself surely šŸ˜‚
Also sorry but youā€™re not Wonder Woman, great you can stay home and look after your kids but some of us have to do all those mundane household tasks in amongst working and childcare. We just donā€™t have the luxury of time to set up a camera and upload to IG and stretch basic tasks out to fill in a whole day.

Reactions: 4
I get OO mixed up with a smaller account that I follow, so maybe Iā€™m confused but I does anyone remember her putting her husband on blast really publicly for being an hole? Maybe just before the little oneā€™s first birthday šŸ¤”
Debtfreeshopaholic maybe? That's the only one I can think of who was constantly complaining about her pot smoking hubby who did nothing.

Reactions: 5
OOs stories the last few days with the screenshots of supposed messages like ā€œlove your accountā€ etc. I call bs and youā€™re sending them to yourself surely šŸ˜‚
Also sorry but youā€™re not Wonder Woman, great you can stay home and look after your kids but some of us have to do all those mundane household tasks in amongst working and childcare. We just donā€™t have the luxury of time to set up a camera and upload to IG and stretch basic tasks out to fill in a whole day.
And her kids sleep like 14 hours a night!? No wonder she has time to do tit. Her kids must be as bored by her as we are

• Haha
Debtfreeshopaholic maybe? That's the only one I can think of who was constantly complaining about her pot smoking hubby who did nothing.
That was such an odd situation! I quite liked her content and her bitchiness šŸ¤£ but then she went from endless Forever New hauls purchased on Afterpay, ridiculously expensive grocery hauls, very cute baby content, moaning about the husband, moaning about her family, moaning about money, more moaning about the husband, then split up, randomly started posing with cigarettes in photos (wtf was that about?), self help/finance seminars, reunion with the husband then was stalked by someone and had to delete her account? I miss the drama, also her little daughter was so cute and she always dressed her absolutely beautifully.

Reactions: 7
yeh apparently she is ā€œmotivatingā€ motivating to do what? Reheat a jar of sauce and run a vacuum cleaner? I know 5 year olds capable of that! She canā€™t even walk her own dog! She pays someone else to do thatā€¦.personally donā€™t get a dog if you or your lazy husband canā€™t make 30mins a day to walk it

I donā€™t follow her. Thereā€™s only about three similar accounts I follow and Iā€™m sure it wasnā€™t the other two šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

It really struck a nerve with me the other day when she posted a picture on the trampoline saying ā€œthis is why I love being a stay at home mumā€.

I have to work, daycare all that joy but I still get time to jump with my babies on the trampoline or play with with them etc.

She said it in a way that was like if you arenā€™t a SAHM you donā€™t get those moments.

It really struck a nerve with me the other day when she posted a picture on the trampoline saying ā€œthis is why I love being a stay at home mumā€.

I have to work, daycare all that joy but I still get time to jump with my babies on the trampoline or play with with them etc.

She said it in a way that was like if you arenā€™t a SAHM you donā€™t get those moments.
it was such a naive throw away comment! When in actual fact apparently she used to work in childcare so if she had gone back to work her kids would be at the same centre most likely. To be honest, she couldnā€™t cope being a working parent, she canā€™t even find the time to grate a carrot into sauce to pretend to try to give her kids veggies! She wouldnā€™t cope having to cook dinner after 2pm every dayā€¦

• Haha
That was such an odd situation! I quite liked her content and her bitchiness šŸ¤£ but then she went from endless Forever New hauls purchased on Afterpay, ridiculously expensive grocery hauls, very cute baby content, moaning about the husband, moaning about her family, moaning about money, more moaning about the husband, then split up, randomly started posing with cigarettes in photos (wtf was that about?), self help/finance seminars, reunion with the husband then was stalked by someone and had to delete her account? I miss the drama, also her little daughter was so cute and she always dressed her absolutely beautifully.
I had no idea about the stalker situation and that she deleted her account! I was surprised she hadn't been brought up in here as there was always some huge drama going on. But that must have stopped/she stopped posting about it. I remember her Review obsession and paying $300 + per haul and then complaining she was broke, lol.

• Haha
Iā€™m getting the distinct feeling that OO is posting so many positive messages and comments because she knows about TL šŸ˜‚

Love that sheā€™s made her identity - weā€™re the people that show up with iced coffees wherever we go šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Iā€™m getting the distinct feeling that OO is posting so many positive messages and comments because she knows about TL šŸ˜‚

Love that sheā€™s made her identity - weā€™re the people that show up with iced coffees wherever we go šŸ™ˆ
Iā€™ve bought iced coffees only a handful of times in my adult life and feel deeply ashamed every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

yep šŸ’Æ% she has also started adding fruit and side veggies to the girls plate so for all the crap people give about this website at least we are improving those girls dietā€™s ever so slightly!

ITS NOT ICE COFFEE! Itā€™s flavoured milk! Itā€™s basically a baby chino with a little syrup.

Reactions: 9
yep šŸ’Æ% she has also started adding fruit and side veggies to the girls plate so for all the crap people give about this website at least we are improving those girls dietā€™s ever so slightly!

ITS NOT ICE COFFEE! Itā€™s flavoured milk! Itā€™s basically a baby chino with a little syrup.
I was going to say that those iced coffees literally have a smidge of coffee flavour. Thereā€™s no coffee in the bloody things.
Yes nice to see some veg but still heavily processed and carb heavy.

Tasha gets frugal dragged her sick son to the shops yesterday then to swimming this morning. Not even 24 hours after his last episode of sickness. No wonder sicknesses circulate around! Stay at effing home with your sick kid!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.