Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Hellojanuary (sorry thread title was too long!)

I love how certain crusaders from the DFC tried to hide away but we still have enough content for a part 2 (even without the “queen bees”)!
I know everyone was roasting another DFC account (in thread 1 - ) that couldn't “ spell etc ) but
Has anyone noticed that aussiedebtfreegirl cannot spell or use correct grammar to save her life.
It's literally not that hard with apps such as Grammarly etc .
Everyone of her posts makes me scratch my head and think did she even read that before posting
346C15E9-33DB-4C32-A10E-7C6DE3015FBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No way OO is only just taking her eldest daughter for her first dental check up today. Isn’t she like 3 and a half?

Oh look more bottled pasta for dinner from OO. How exciting. Also her Christmas stuff is so tacky.

No way OO is only just taking her eldest daughter for her first dental check up today. Isn’t she like 3 and a half?
My daughter just turned 3 and we haven’t done the dentist yet apart from when she was about 12 months old for a quick look. I do plan on booking in soon though.

Lol glad I'm not an influencer because I would be majorly roasted. My son only went for the first time this year and he is 8!

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it. Regularly cooking and plating up dinner by 11am so you’re “ready” before the evening is weird enough but having all your kids Christmas presents wrapped by Nov 2nd? WHY? What kind of crazy busy life would you need to have to do this?
(Also though: this person does not live a crazy busy life)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t get it. Regularly cooking and plating up dinner by 11am so you’re “ready” before the evening is weird enough but having all your kids Christmas presents wrapped by Nov 2nd? WHY? What kind of crazy busy life would you need to have to do this?
I don’t get it either. Why not cook home cooked meals with veggies for your kids instead of jar sauce and pasta all the time. Can you imagine the stogy pasta after sitting all day when she could easily do it within 15 mins in the afternoon.

Reactions: 2
When do kids need to go to dental check ups? Wouldn’t have a clue
They should go at 12 months according to American guidelines, I think our guidelines in Australia is 18 months but happy to be corrected.
Oh look more bottled pasta for dinner from OO. How exciting. Also her Christmas stuff is so tacky.

My daughter just turned 3 and we haven’t done the dentist yet apart from when she was about 12 months old for a quick look. I do plan on booking in soon though.
at least you took yours at 12 months! Doing nothing until 3 doesn’t seem right.

I don’t get it either. Why not cook home cooked meals with veggies for your kids instead of jar sauce and pasta all the time. Can you imagine the stogy pasta after sitting all day when she could easily do it within 15 mins in the afternoon.
Real question though, who stirs their mince with tongs?? 🤣

• Haha
They should go at 12 months according to American guidelines, I think our guidelines in Australia is 18 months but happy to be corrected.

at least you took yours at 12 months! Doing nothing until 3 doesn’t seem right.
I cannot imagine my kid sitting at the dentist, will look into this 😅

• Haha
That’s what I don’t understand she’s a stay at home mum of 2…. TWO kids It’s sorta “ obsessive” ironically.
I would understand if she was a full time working mum or had multiple kids, she needs some more hobby’s obviously her party business isn’t keeping her occupied enough…

I know everyone was roasting another DFC account (in thread 1 - ) that couldn't “ spell etc ) but
Has anyone noticed that aussiedebtfreegirl cannot spell or use correct grammar to save her life.
It's literally not that hard with apps such as Grammarly etc .
Everyone of her posts makes me scratch my head and think did she even read that before posting
View attachment 1697522
Perhaps she has a learning difficulty?

That’s what I don’t understand she’s a stay at home mum of 2…. TWO kids It’s sorta “ obsessive” ironically.
I would understand if she was a full time working mum or had multiple kids, she needs some more hobby’s obviously her party business isn’t keeping her occupied enough…
Also don’t understand why she uses packet mixes for muffins and brownies etc when from scratch is so easy and you know what your babies are eating.

When do kids need to go to dental check ups? Wouldn’t have a clue
I take my kids yearly from the time their first teeth are through. When they’re 1-2 years it’s a quick look and a sticker and toothbrush from the dentist. As they get older they sit for longer and do a “proper” clean and check. I figure it’s covered by Medicare so may as well get it done. I also do optometrist appointments yearly/every two years from 3 for the same reason that it’s free so may as well haha

Her party business aka buying crap on eBay to resell when an order comes in.. seems fruitless, not really buying enough to make a profit.

• Haha
OO having a story today saying “reason 101 why I love being a stay at home mum” whilst her kids jump around her on the trampoline struck a cord with me.

I’m not a stay at home mum, I work. But I get time with my kids where we jump on the trampoline together, play and have fun.

You don’t have to be a SAHM to have what she has.

It just came across entitled.

Reactions: 3
OO having a story today saying “reason 101 why I love being a stay at home mum” whilst her kids jump around her on the trampoline struck a cord with me.

I’m not a stay at home mum, I work. But I get time with my kids where we jump on the trampoline together, play and have fun.

You don’t have to be a SAHM to have what she has.

It just came across entitled.
She'll probably regret the decision at retirement time when she has no super and no house (didn't she post that they won't buy a house/aren't saving for one?). I'd say she's uneducated and oblivious to financial realities rather than entitled.

Reactions: 5
She'll probably regret the decision at retirement time when she has no super and no house (didn't she post that they won't buy a house/aren't saving for one?). I'd say she's uneducated and oblivious to financial realities rather than entitled.
Yes she has said that they don’t have savings and no plans to buy a house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.