Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you enjoying the tattle?

Lol nah that's all the tea I've got 🤣 my friend went to high-school with her and knows her ex
---

Nah, I don't even know who that is 😬 it was forward to me. Oops didn't even realise.. sorry whoever you are. Rookie error, never done this before

• Haha
Reactions: 2
#3 Screenshot leaked, blocked lists getting hot, why is she still cleaning the pot(ty)?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pet peeve - people who dress their same sex children in the exact same clothes, down to the shoes 🤦🏻‍♀️ each child is their own person!
I can’t name the account due to under 10k but my golly, I don’t think it’s cute? Am I right?
Maybe if their twins for a bit while they’re little but not when they’re 2-3years apart

Reactions: 1
Pet peeve - people who dress their same sex children in the exact same clothes, down to the shoes 🤦🏻‍♀️ each child is their own person!
I can’t name the account due to under 10k but my golly, I don’t think it’s cute? Am I right?
Maybe if their twins for a bit while they’re little but not when they’re 2-3years apart
I dont really understand it either but my 5yo always wants to match my 1yo so i dress them in the same colours / both wear dresses ect 😂 Give a hint though im nosy .. also if they earn money off their account im pretty sure you can share there name

I dont really understand it either but my 5yo always wants to match my 1yo so i dress them in the same colours / both wear dresses ect 😂 Give a hint though im nosy .. also if they earn money off their account im pretty sure you can share there name
ok, has bunnyxo in their IG handle 😉 Brisbane based

I thought she was dying when she was talking about how stressed she was yesterday about Avia’s “kindy” (cringe!)
The reason that your child is so sensitive and clingy is you!
100% she’s babied her her whole life never letting her experience anything outside her mother. She’s going to massively struggle going to school.

100% she’s babied her her whole life never letting her experience anything outside her mother. She’s going to massively struggle going to school.
Look how well she’s doing with her mums return to work. Kids adapt and thrive if given the opportunity. Unfortunately she’s never been allowed to form a bond with anyone but her mum.

Look how well she’s doing with her mums return to work. Kids adapt and thrive if given the opportunity. Unfortunately she’s never been allowed to form a bond with anyone but her mum.
Even the dad was having a hard time putting the girl to bed because he wasn’t able to before she started working. She had to hide in the car so he could practice.

• Wow
Pretty sure OO does this too. I don’t get it. They make way too many cute kid clothes, I like variety!!

I have upset family members saying the exact same thing! It’s not cute, it’s robbing them of their own identities - are you so blind as parents to not know that each child is different?! There are a few accounts that do it, some are twin others are not and regardless if you doing it every day it’s not cute, it’s lazy parenting.

• Haha
God HWL & her awkwardness crack me up…. A selfie video & you can just see her thinking should I smile? Should I smile? Should I??? Then BAM we get smacked in the face with the braces 😂😂😂

• Haha
God HWL & her awkwardness crack me up…. A selfie video & you can just see her thinking should I smile? Should I smile? Should I??? Then BAM we get smacked in the face with the braces 😂😂😂
HAHAHAHA Anything is better than her weird as duck dancing.

• Haha
Im sorry but MFE new reel about the new activity she invented for the kids... please tag her in it if u decide to use her idea.
pretty much paint and sip with a snack plate and a colourful tablecloth.... groundbreaking 😂

Reactions: 3
Bit of a left of field question, but are there any good Mum/cleaning/DFC accounts to follow?
I ask for all of them because they all seem to have this weird crossover between them 😅
I feel like there’s no good ones anymore - I’ve unfollowed most. So boring, some can’t mention because under 10k

Ok any other thread name ideas? Otherwise I’ll create a new thread with one of the ones mentioned (whatever has the most likes).
---
I’m debt free, follow me but don’t dare question my parenting & tax free money or I will block thee
This one wins I believe 🤪
---
NEW THREAD

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.