Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Growing Family on a Budget posting her kids lunchbox - TWO bags of chips, a freddo, then some token cut up fruit and veg 🤮

Also, what do we think about JBM? Pregnant? I’m wondering if she’ll suddenly pop up with a big announcement soon. If not I hope she gives up and starts giving her daughter the life she deserves. She posted recently that the poor kid is finally getting a birthday party, but her food budget was a $10 Woolworths reward 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Growing Family on a Budget posting her kids lunchbox - TWO bags of chips, a freddo, then some token cut up fruit and veg 🤮

Also, what do we think about JBM? Pregnant? I’m wondering if she’ll suddenly pop up with a big announcement soon. If not I hope she gives up and starts giving her daughter the life she deserves. She posted recently that the poor kid is finally getting a birthday party, but her food budget was a $10 Woolworths reward 😭
I feel terribly sorry for her poor daughter. The fact her Christmas budget for her is like $30 is just sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I know it's been said before but OO is so odd 😐 I wonder what happens when something throws off the routine and she can't plate soggy spag at 9am for dinner?? Should change her name to OCD obsessed.
It would be exhausting feeling like you need to do this everyday. Although it seems to be the same jobs everyday..........
How many kids does she have? Can she not cook dinner early arvo?

I know it's been said before but OO is so odd 😐 I wonder what happens when something throws off the routine and she can't plate soggy spag at 9am for dinner?? Should change her name to OCD obsessed.
It would be exhausting feeling like you need to do this everyday. Although it seems to be the same jobs everyday..........
As well as pre making lunches for the following day 24 hours beforehand? I don’t get it. Also it’s another pasta with jar sauce. It literally takes 10 mins to make?!

• Haha
Cooking dinner early I can understand but cooking it at breakfast time is seriously excessive.

I don’t know about anyone else but I would be so embarrassed if my sister in law posted deep cleaning my room to 20,000 followers!

I saw another budgeting/Mum life type account I follow and usually quite like post a meal that she fed her kids which was some chopped up salad veggies and chicken strips/nuggets who said something like “Oh no somebody had better go tell Tattle Life I’m feeding my kids packaged food!”. I don’t understand how people can miss the point so entirely. No one is judging anyone for feeding their kids quick and easy meals or nuggets! I’ve unfollowed her now because that level of sensitivity is just a massive yikes for me. Not to mention her account has never been monetised so she wouldn’t be named on here anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ For a little change, does anyone have some recommendations for good accounts to follow in the budgeting/home styling/regular life space? Not bothered if they are mums or not. Wishing you all a great weekend x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw another budgeting/Mum life type account I follow and usually quite like post a meal that she fed her kids which was some chopped up salad veggies and chicken strips/nuggets who said something like “Oh no somebody had better go tell Tattle Life I’m feeding my kids packaged food!”. I don’t understand how people can miss the point so entirely. No one is judging anyone for feeding their kids quick and easy meals or nuggets! I’ve unfollowed her now because that level of sensitivity is just a massive yikes for me. Not to mention her account has never been monetised so she wouldn’t be named on here anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ For a little change, does anyone have some recommendations for good accounts to follow in the budgeting/home styling/regular life space? Not bothered if they are mums or not. Wishing you all a great weekend x
Hahaha the fact this person isn't even monetising her account yet STILL thinks she is super important.

They all need to get over themselves.

Reactions: 2
For a little change, does anyone have some recommendations for good accounts to follow in the budgeting/home styling/regular life space? Not bothered if they are mums or not. Wishing you all a great weekend x
I like these accounts all for different reasons. (Please tattle tell me if they’re problematic for whatever reason)
the.brokegeneration
shitskinchat
sarahmoorenutrition
dicolaaa
supermarket.swap
fivelittlebirds
kids.eat.in.color

• Heart
I like these accounts all for different reasons. (Please tattle tell me if they’re problematic for whatever reason)
the.brokegeneration
shitskinchat
sarahmoorenutrition
dicolaaa
supermarket.swap
fivelittlebirds
kids.eat.in.color
Thankyou very much! I absolutely love the Broke Generation, I think she’s been mentioned here as someone we all really like. She puts so much effort into her content and just seems like a really lovely vibrant person! I will definitely check out the others on your list x

• Heart
How do these people afford 4+ kids, stay at home and constantly seem to be spending/shopping/renovating ?!?! And then just saw one of favs spent $700 on a birthday party! I want to know what their husbands do 😅

How freaking stingey is JBM or Ourthriftyhomestead. Her poor daughter spending 0.75c over on the grocery budget for 2 packets of rice crackers for her birthday party and using tea and coffee samples for the adults 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like wow.

• Wow
  • Sad
How freaking stingey is JBM or Ourthriftyhomestead. Her poor daughter spending 0.75c over on the grocery budget for 2 packets of rice crackers for her birthday party and using tea and coffee samples for the adults 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like wow.
She’s going to end up with one kid who is completely embarrassed by her. What a waste. That poor kid deserves a decent party. Doesn’t have to be a blowout like shebesorted’s kids, but spend $50!!!

Also I know everyone else likes strivingforthegoodlife but I just find her so sanctimonious 🤮

Attachments

She’s going to end up with one kid who is completely embarrassed by her. What a waste. That poor kid deserves a decent party. Doesn’t have to be a blowout like shebesorted’s kids, but spend $50!!!

Also I know everyone else likes strivingforthegoodlife but I just find her so sanctimonious 🤮
Yeah spending $500 on a dress 🫠

I feel so sorry for the poor little darling. I feel that her mother will absolutely regret not spoiling her daughter more if she isn’t successful in having another child. I hope she has lots of others in her life who treasure and spoil her as she deserves! JBM should be ashamed of herself and should try focusing on her existing child.

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for the poor little darling. I feel that her mother will absolutely regret not spoiling her daughter more if she isn’t successful in having another child. I hope she has lots of others in her life who treasure and spoil her as she deserves! JBM should be ashamed of herself and should try focusing on her existing child.
Yep I’ve been through infertility and IVF. I’ve been blessed with two beautiful children naturally after correcting my fertility issues.

I always told my husband if we had one child and then were told we needed IVF for a second I would never do it. IVF is soul destroying and I’d rather enjoy the one child I had.

I feel so terribly sorry for her daughter that she will one day feel like she wasn’t enough for her mother. $30 on Christmas and getting $5 for school holidays. It’s so sad.

• Heart
Yeah she’s not relateable at all, seems to spend her life trying to impress others with her entertaining, spending etc. But she really “loves it” … a champagne party to what debut your smaller boobs, it’s so showy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.