Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, my kids have all done that at least once haha.

Does she ever engage with her kids? Or is she cleaning non stop while they are given things to do (or toothpaste to rub into the couch)? She should look at childcare a few days a week so she can do the business side of things and they can have purposeful play
Did that actually happen though? The toothpaste?

I mean, my kids have all done that at least once haha.

Does she ever engage with her kids? Or is she cleaning non stop while they are given things to do (or toothpaste to rub into the couch)? She should look at childcare a few days a week so she can do the business side of things and they can have purposeful play
She did childcare a while back and apparently the kids just cried the whole time so she stopped 🤷🏻‍♀️ as if it’s not normal for kids to cry in the first few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope! She sets them up with "activities" and then goes to a different space to clean it (again)... it's a bit sad really...
I feel like if she did activities with/engaged with her kids she wouldn’t need to clean up as much because she would be there when they get the toothpaste, she could stop them drawing on things, she could TEACH them to pick up after them selves, my 2yr old knows to put things away, does he do it all the time? No, but does he when I ask him to help me? Mostly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine having to work full time 🥴
Geez god forbid having to go back to work full time with a young one. Whenever will you get the time together?? Bit precious me thinks

So she’s basically saying because she’s entitled to it and the benefits cover a full time wage along with her employment, that makes it ok

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tasha gets frugal has been reading. View attachment 1747915
Is she actually kidding!!
Centrelink take savings into consideration! She wouldn't be getting it if she declared it!!
Savings for a house, but on centrelink?
Lol thanks banks won't look at your with a temporary income fool.

Also, ALOT of Australians are trying to save for a house.. but they are doing it the right way... WORKING!!

Reactions: 8
I have no idea who she is, but fairly high up on my list of pet peeves is people who think they’re somehow special because they want to stay home with their small children. I’m very lucky because we can afford for me to work part time, but dare I say, the vast majority of people don’t have kids wanting to ship them off to daycare full time. She’s written that as if her situation is somehow unique. Wouldn’t we all love to be paid to work less and spend more time with our kids? Great if you can, but stings a bit when my money funds people to do things that I can’t afford 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Since she's reading: for the love of God Tasha, don't take your child swimming when he's unwell! So selfish to spread illness around like that and drag him out and about when he's sick.

Reactions: 11
How embarrassing for her to admit she reads here. Hi Tash! Was that post up for 24 hours or less before you took to your stories to reply? Just make an account and join in, babe. You clearly want to be part of the conversation
They only make the mistake of mentioning Tattle once 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since she's reading: for the love of God Tasha, don't take your child swimming when he's unwell! So selfish to spread illness around like that and drag him out and about when he's sick.
My son is going through some health issues at the moment and is on immune suppressing medication, and this is exactly why we can’t take him out anywhere at all. Selfish people who don’t have any consideration for others. Sometimes I with I could be that self absorbed it would be nice for a day or two 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I found tattle on my own but found this thread after looking for one lol from someone mentioning it.

Omg OO can't be making 10 minute packet pasta at this time for dinner!?!?
She does some bizarre tit, but I think this takes the tops them all!!
It's takes 10 MINUTES!!! If you don't have 10 minutes of an evening to make it then your managing your time wrong!! 🤔🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg OO can't be making 10 minute packet pasta at this time for dinner!?!?
She does some bizarre tit, but I think this takes the tops them all!!
It's takes 10 MINUTES!!! If you don't have 10 minutes of an evening to make it then your managing your time wrong!! 🤔🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Her content is quite riveting 🥴 wow she put the biscuits she bought in a container.
So odd

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.