Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
She definitely needs to be pulled up on the scamming ways! And yes, I think she's a big scammer after seeing a screenshot of messages she's sent to SO many women! Screenshot were shared by lady who set up gofund me account, go check them out.

Now a wait & see if she actually pays anyone back after being caught out.
According to lady who set up the go fund me, one person has been paid back. I wonder if that was the one who lent $600 and was seeking legal advice.
Would 🪸 not be shitting herself over this? There’s an entire army of bento-making, before and after dusting, vacuum-line lovers after her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Y’all are laughing at her caravan park / cook your own dinner in the camp kitchen / driving holiday and in the same breath, wondering how she affords it. Budget holidays are great, especially with little kids. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a good time, and in this current financial situation not many people have cash to splash on fancy hotels or tourist attractions

Reactions: 18

negative_feedback

Notice MFE has started deleting off Insta.. 2200 down to 2113.. maybe she took some solid advice 😆
---
Almost time for a new thread 🧵 shall we vote on a new ?!
Debt Free Instagram Community- Eating out of date foods from 1962 to save a quick penny, proving I’m a successful parent by posting online that I am
I’m debt free, follow me but don’t dare question my parenting & tax free money or I will block thee

• Haha
Reactions: 17

KeyboardKaren

I miss TML, my house is getting cluttered and she was great motivation to get rid of all things… albeit extreme, and often bizarre, but her intended theme of the account was great, come back TML come back
Would it help if I gave you permission to give away your things? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Look I really want to contribute to the Monica chat but I’ll probably get blasted on someone’s socials and the lynch mob will be after me (again) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Triggered
No idea who she is, but I watched her stories and here’s my reply to her

1- people lurking here and sending screenshots to the influencer are trash. The whole point of this website is to talk about what we want in a way that doesn’t get back to the person / isn’t trolling or bullying. If you sent it to her, rethink what you were hoping to achieve
2- it’s not pathetic to post here lol. People have been gossiping about celebs and people in the limelight forever. Ever heard of gossip magazines? This isn’t any different from chatting about an influencer to a friend, we’ve found our community here who all know about a niche corner of Instagram influencers
3- “I couldn’t give to shits about what they said about me” and then launching into a big defensive reply hahahaha stop kidding yourself, love
4- I’m raising my children to question advertisements, beauty standards and what’s having an influence on them.

in all honesty, Brooke if you do read here, it’s not easy to find out other’s opinions of us, when we’re not open to self-reflection. The comments about you aren’t even that common. Best stay off tattle.

Reactions: 15

sooty-lion

I just wanted to say with a few posts reminiscing about the days of TML I so wish I knew of Tattle back then! the amount of total disbelief I would experience watching her stories thinking surely I can't be the only one that thinks she is self entitled self righteous, painful woman etc etc ... the irony is I only discovered this page after seeing the debt free pages whining about it.... and by that time her page was gone.
I am surprised she hasn't come back. I would have thought she couldn't survive without the validation the page obviously gave her.

Reactions: 13

KeyboardKaren

Clearly screaming for attention
💯% screaming for attention, no number of “sensory” activities or arts and crafts can replace actual quality time, you don’t have to be doing an “activity” sit on the floor with them as they play and follow their lead! My house isn’t Insta perfect but my kids will remember their parents playing with them not having coloured rice thrown at them while mum goes off taking photos of herself vacuuming.

• Haha

normaliserest

Does anyone remember TML’s freaky pointer finger from when she would do like grocery halls, point at her antidepressants in her top cutlery drawer, point at her thongs that she made her husband wear, point at shoes etc that she’d bought her kids? No, just me? It was super stiff and slightly bent at the end 😂😂😂
Hey when you don’t get to see her face you only get to know the pointer finger, her voice & defensive tone of her comments!

• Haha

normaliserest

The whole dfc / cleaning community relishing the opportunity to start the next decluttering challenge now that TML isn’t here claiming the word as her own

• Haha

normaliserest

you missed the greatest financial motivator of all, TML come back, we need your finance tips, my favourite was make your husband wear your thongs (footwear) so you don’t have to spend money on a new pair for him. Come back TML

• Haha
Reactions: 12