Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha gets frugal dragged her sick son to the shops yesterday then to swimming this morning. Not even 24 hours after his last episode of sickness. No wonder sicknesses circulate around! Stay at effing home with your sick kid!
Poor kids not eating and exhausted falling asleep

Reactions: 2
Tasha gets frugal dragged her sick son to the shops yesterday then to swimming this morning. Not even 24 hours after his last episode of sickness. No wonder sicknesses circulate around! Stay at effing home with your sick kid!
I will start off by saying single mothers are amazing 🤩
What irks me about Tashagetsfrugal is she chose to have a baby without a partner (understandably a major life choice) She has over 50k in the bank and still takes every government hand out she can get because she chose to be a single mother. She didn’t have a partner leave her in this predicament.
And then she’s shows all her handouts etc and savings on her Insta. Kinda grinds my gears. Sorry if this is controversial.

Reactions: 6
How funny is it OO now talks about being a mum of 3 and how the sister in law is one of the girls. Isn’t she 15 or 16? Sitting at the table colouring in with the toddlers 🤣 oh and look another jar sauce pasta for dinner with no veg in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How funny is it OO now talks about being a mum of 3 and how the sister in law is one of the girls. Isn’t she 15 or 16? Sitting at the table colouring in with the toddlers 🤣 oh and look another jar sauce pasta for dinner with no veg in sight.
I just don’t understand why she’s cleaning a 16 year olds room? I mean… besides the fact that it’s an invasion of privacy , where is the responsibility on an almost adult to tidy their own bedroom?

The amount of iced coffee she drinks makes me 🤮
Why is the husband never seen to be helping? duck washing dishes that bloody much 🥴 they need a dishwasher haha

Reactions: 3
the SIL is old enough to put the kids to bed so she is old enough to keep her own room the way she wants and if she hasn’t learnt to keep it tidy it’s OOs responsibility toe TEACH her not just do it for content.
Yes another jar of sauce, I do wonder if maybe OO grew up on the poverty line and her family lived off boxes of non-perishable donations so that’s why she only knows how to “cook” from a packet?

The amount of iced coffee she drinks makes me 🤮
Why is the husband never seen to be helping? duck washing dishes that bloody much 🥴 they need a dishwasher haha
yeh that amount of flavoured milk is disgusting but I’m sure if my kids had their way they would also drink chocolate milk all day, there isn’t much difference between her and my preschooler who also likes to play make believe house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does OO push around her double pram with no child in it? I’ve notice she will post her shopping in one seat and it looks empty on the other seat? Surely her kids would of outgrown the double pram?

She literally just deep cleaned the bedroom a few days ago. I would not be cleaning the room in the first place let alone RE cleaning it a few days later. So disrespectful. The kid is basically the same age as her sister and her sister has a child of her own and her own house she takes care of.

Reactions: 4
Ah OO just annoys me!
If you love pasta dishes so much, make it healthy!! Add veggies, make your own sauce, it's honestly not that hard, especially when your at home 90% of the time!
Why film that saaaame tit everyday?
Maybe go walk your own dog, and save the money?
The sil... she's 16 ffs, tell her to clean her own room! How is she going to handle living on her own of you keep cleaning after her!?

• Heart
Ah OO just annoys me!
If you love pasta dishes so much, make it healthy!! Add veggies, make your own sauce, it's honestly not that hard, especially when your at home 90% of the time!
Why film that saaaame tit everyday?
Maybe go walk your own dog, and save the money?
The sil... she's 16 ffs, tell her to clean her own room! How is she going to handle living on her own of you keep cleaning after her!?
What account is this please!?

I finally checked out Organisation obsessed. Who does this content appeal to? I’ve cleaned my kitchen, cooked and put laundry on today as well, but no one gives a tit. Don’t we all do these household jobs?

I finally checked out Organisation obsessed. Who does this content appeal to? I’ve cleaned my kitchen, cooked and put laundry on today as well, but no one gives a tit. Don’t we all do these household jobs?
Had a look today, how about the “filming content and this happens” and her toddler falls down the stairs 😭 honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Had a look today, how about the “filming content and this happens” and her toddler falls down the stairs 😭 honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️
I mean, my kids have all done that at least once haha.

Does she ever engage with her kids? Or is she cleaning non stop while they are given things to do (or toothpaste to rub into the couch)? She should look at childcare a few days a week so she can do the business side of things and they can have purposeful play

Thank You! 💕

Onto it!

ETA - I just had a look!? Fuckkkk what a snoozefest.
I know right - who, with young children at home during the day, has the time to take a photo of a sink full of dishes, wash them and then take a clean photo 🤷‍♀️ I don't know who it appeals to

as others have said above, just a little girl playing house

Reactions: 1
I mean, my kids have all done that at least once haha.

Does she ever engage with her kids? Or is she cleaning non stop while they are given things to do (or toothpaste to rub into the couch)? She should look at childcare a few days a week so she can do the business side of things and they can have purposeful play
Nope! She sets them up with "activities" and then goes to a different space to clean it (again)... it's a bit sad really...

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.