Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Hellojanuary (sorry thread title was too long!)

I love how certain crusaders from the DFC tried to hide away but we still have enough content for a part 2 (even without the “queen bees”)!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love the name. I wonder how TML is coping not living in the spotlight anymore?

Love how organisation obsessed is taking food on holidays to “cook”. Good to see so far no pasta 🍝

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Kiri? I feel so terribly sorry for her children literally having to parent her. She can’t even make it to an appointment she waited months for for her child. Like cmon! Your kids should come first. Pull your head in and put their appointments in your bloody phone.

What’s Kiris new name? I can’t find her unless I’m blocked, I unfollowed a while ago couldn’t handle the million stories a day which half of them never made sense

Reactions: 3
What’s Kiris new name? I can’t find her unless I’m blocked, I unfollowed a while ago couldn’t handle the million stories a day which half of them never made sense
She’s fallen off the rails again that’s for sure. She needs serious mental health help. Her kids are suffering. Dataless_gypsy_

Yikes. Is she Romani?
No, she’s not. I feel genuinely sorry for her. I think she’s been through a lot and had a tough past with the father of her eldest. Her issues are mental health related and she seems not to be able to access the proper help she needs. I hope she evens out again soon :confused:

No, she’s not. I feel genuinely sorry for her. I think she’s been through a lot and had a tough past with the father of her eldest. Her issues are mental health related and she seems not to be able to access the proper help she needs. I hope she evens out again soon :confused:
I just feel so sad for her kids who are going to end up in the same position she is in. Because they didn’t get the proper help they need.

She talks so much how she’s always forgetting appointments or showing up on the wrong days. It’s simple stuff like that, her kids have the help there but aren’t getting it.

I just feel so sad for her kids who are going to end up in the same position she is in. Because they didn’t get the proper help they need.

She talks so much how she’s always forgetting appointments or showing up on the wrong days. It’s simple stuff like that, her kids have the help there but aren’t getting it.
Maybe she has ADHD, sounds very much like that, being unable to organise herself and her life

I wish she’d let her hair grow out blonde instead of dying it black, it looks harsh and really does not suit her complexion

Reactions: 4
Growing family on a budget always seem to buy soooo much stuff for her kids for Xmas/b'days. They live in a tiny house so I don't know how she fits it all in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.