Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I have now seen the live - that was the longest 3hrs of my life! :LOL:

I fully expected to hear tales of 'woe is me' and accusations of those Trolly C**ts being to blame, but it seems Mr Wheeler has taken it all on the chin and blames himself for the demise of 80/20.

Quick recap:

1. In Feb when he went viral he went viral he went from 200-2000 members in 3 months. - duck off Dude, we know that those numbers increased so drastically because of the free trial and you didnt remove people at the end of the 7 days to make it appear you knew what the duck you were doing. Confirmed when you did a cleanse to find the mole and ended up at 700 members. Still didn't find the mole though did ya? ;)
  2. It grew so quick. He tried doing too much, as well as introducing the Podcast, claiming he had bitten off more than he could chew -Again, I call bullshit. What happened was you really thought you were Johnny Big Bollocks overnight and thought you had found that fame you have been so obviously craving and decided to stick 2 fingers up to those paying you.The podcast fell flat on its face, numbers were awful and the whole 'Dan Died' palava finished you off.
  3. You realise that you hadn't maintained the growth and mistakes were made- No tit Sherlock. If you concentrated on those paying you and doing the things you promised you would never have got to this situation. I mean, it's not like we didn't try and tell you is it? As per usual, you knew best and look where it got you?
  4. The stress of managing a business and staff and being the face of 80/20 became too much - See this would almost believable if you hadn't been a twit during the last few months, Not well enough for lives but well enough to wash drives. Not able to face those paying you but perfectly fine to go to the gym, drive around in Kazzas car or go walking with Dan Jones. You have been absent for MONTHS. Face of the business? I thought you stepped back from everything operational and wasnt working directly in the business? I thought you were stepping back from Social Media as it was a horrible place ( said at least 3 times to my knowledge) yet have been uploading videoas so disturbing that I am so glad you have blocked me. That last episode put me right off my coco-pops I tell ya.
  5. He has scaled right back, and is now working solo having asked the whole team to step back - Did they jump or were they pushed is my Q here? Did they see the light WAY before you cared to realise there was a problem. From the messages in my inbox. its clear who the real problem is, and its every bleeping reason why you are on your own now.
  6. Moving forward, the experience for the members doesn't change - Of course it bleeping does. These members are getting even more of a tit service than I did way back when. No coaches ,No classes ( sorry, theres 600 saved - not quite the same) No admin or moderators apart from you, nobody to answer the members. How are you going to manage? Also, while we are at it, remind me who is qualified to talk about Nutrition and Mindset seeing as Liam and Theo have fucked off I mean stepped back?
  7. He now realises that putting prices up to £49 was a wrong strategic move and have reverted to £25. Anyone with a £49 subscription is to email in and be downgraded - Can you hear yourself Wheeler? At the time you spouted about how £25 was far too cheap and the cost attracted people that didn't want to commit. Stories of 80/20 always being a 52 week programme of content ( again, didn't happen) Funny how that changes as soon as you haven't got a pot to piss in doesn't it?
  8. At the end of the 7 minute live he asked for any Questions and was greeted with radio silence-What does that tell you Dan? We have tried to tell you, but did you listen? You have no staff, no business premises, nobody with credible qualifications ( by all means show us yours) no engagement and in my opinion, no hope of ressurecting in January like you are hoping to. Admit defeat and call it a day Dud

You see, from where I am sitting, you could have made something good of this. You could rightfully be sitting up on that pedestal you put yourself on and you could be reaping the benefits right now, but while you were sat so high on that pedestal, you shat on everybody underneath you. Staff, customers, friends - you didn't give a duck about any of them because you were so wrapped up in yourself and your ego.

Learn something from all of this. Stop lying to those people paying you and more importantly, stop lying to yourself.

You have blamed TCHQ for so much of this - What was it you used to say Dan? "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you." We aren't the problem here. The sooner you realise the better.

Peace and Love x
Bloody epic summary.
I doff my cap 🧢 to ya x

Reactions: 10
Bit of weirdness over on TT, FatDann liking posts on FP & a follow request from Liam?! 😆🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think this cycle is over yet. None of what DW has said has any sincerity he knows it's what people want to hear. But I have to thank him for keeping me going yesterday and today!

Reactions: 13
Bit of weirdness over on TT, FatDann liking posts on FP & a follow request from Liam?! 😆🤪
Awwww I v not had a follow request 😂😂😂😂

I don't think this cycle is over yet. None of what DW has said has any sincerity he knows it's what people want to hear. But I have to thank him for keeping me going yesterday and today!
My inbox is always open if ya fancy a chat or if you want some one to chat tit n distract you for a bit xxxx

Awwww I v not had a follow request 😂😂😂😂

My inbox is always open if ya fancy a chat or if you want some one to chat tit n distract you for a bit xxxx
Thank you so much. I love this little tattle family we have going on! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He hasn't learned a damn thing, and I don't for one second think he truly believes any of that humble pie crap. It's all lies, he didn't get too big by going viral - he got too big by lying through his teeth and never even TRYING to deliver on his promises. He's just saying what he thinks will make him sound pitiable, in the hopes that the sympathisers will stick around and give him a platform to launch the next round of the scam off of.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He hasn't learned a damn thing, and I don't for one second think he truly believes any of that humble pie crap. It's all lies, he didn't get too big by going viral - he got too big by lying through his teeth and never even TRYING to deliver on his promises. He's just saying what he thinks will make him sound pitiable, in the hopes that the sympathisers will stick around and give him a platform to launch the next round of the scam off of.
Couldn't agree more!!

Reactions: 11
Something in me feels a bit off.
Sean is still admin in group and Rowland the moderator. Thats not being a one man band doing it alone. I reckon Kaz is still floating somewhere, she was/is so far up DW's arse I think even he would find it hard to tit her out.

One good thing now.. I can get my housework done, all those jobs that have been on hold because this forum has brought me life I was barely doing anything else.
You are all lovely people, see you again on the next round in January 😂 or maybe tomorrow when he changes his mind again. 😂
I wouldn’t bank on your housework getting done - he will definitely have changed his mind by tomorrow. Also, I’m expecting the “huns”, his “faaaaammmmmiiilllllyyyyyy” to offer to work for him for free. There’s no way Kaz is going to spend 7 days a week away from Dan, unless he doesn’t give her the option.

In the voice of mortal combat “Finish Him”😂😂😂😂😂

I crack myself up some days 😂😂😂💪💪💪💪
Hilarious reference 🤣🤣🤣

It’s just starting- AGAIN!!!

Totally agree, let’s face it he’s probably got rid of staff etc because he can’t afford to pay them. It wasn’t that long ago he claimed to have listened to feedback and was filming new content, can’t remember if this was before or after the price hike. He has stopped the mini legends/legends as he needs their income, no doubt they will all be happy to pay, must have more money than sense to support someone when you get so little value.
He really doesn’t know if he’s coming or going? Stating he wasn’t going back to social, taking a step back, how gr8 his staff had carried the business along in his absence and less
Than a week later everything is turned on it’s head.
He is desperately trying to save his sinking ship by saying everything he can and hoping for some sympathy. Surprised he hasn’t said kaz/Sean have ditched him. Tomorrow it’ll be blame the trolls

• Heart
When a narc is forced to actual put their hand up and admit their mistakes they have to take control of the rhetoric- they will only take the most comfortable/ least uncomfortable reason for blame. That’s all this is. Unfortunately it definitely isn’t the end, it’s just the beginning of the new cycle - he’ll stay humble and penitent (🤣) for a week tops!!

• Haha
  • Heart
When a narc is forced to actual put their hand up and admit their mistakes they have to take control of the rhetoric- they will only take the most comfortable/ least uncomfortable reason for blame. That’s all this is. Unfortunately it definitely isn’t the end, it’s just the beginning of the new cycle - he’ll stay humble and penitent (🤣) for a week tops!!
spot on, that’s why he blames it on the growth of the academy..aka I was just too damn successful.

• Heart
  • Haha
See, this is why I love you lot.

Its only when something is put a certain way does the penny drop and as much as he wants to believe we are trolly c**ts, I think anyone reading can see that we are all quite well educated /well informed.

Some of us are far more qualified in areas that knobhead claims to be expert in and collectively, we have called that idiot out.

I dont for one second believe he's going to disappear, but with a criminal conviction , HMRC on his tail and more and more people speaking out, I am hoping it may just be enough to shut him up permanently.

One can wish anyway 😂

Seriously you lot. You are all amazeballs x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, I have now seen the live - that was the longest 3hrs of my life! :LOL:

I fully expected to hear tales of 'woe is me' and accusations of those Trolly C**ts being to blame, but it seems Mr Wheeler has taken it all on the chin and blames himself for the demise of 80/20.

Quick recap:

1. In Feb when he went viral he went viral he went from 200-2000 members in 3 months. - duck off Dude, we know that those numbers increased so drastically because of the free trial and you didnt remove people at the end of the 7 days to make it appear you knew what the duck you were doing. Confirmed when you did a cleanse to find the mole and ended up at 700 members. Still didn't find the mole though did ya? ;)
  2. It grew so quick. He tried doing too much, as well as introducing the Podcast, claiming he had bitten off more than he could chew -Again, I call bullshit. What happened was you really thought you were Johnny Big Bollocks overnight and thought you had found that fame you have been so obviously craving and decided to stick 2 fingers up to those paying you.The podcast fell flat on its face, numbers were awful and the whole 'Dan Died' palava finished you off.
  3. You realise that you hadn't maintained the growth and mistakes were made- No tit Sherlock. If you concentrated on those paying you and doing the things you promised you would never have got to this situation. I mean, it's not like we didn't try and tell you is it? As per usual, you knew best and look where it got you?
  4. The stress of managing a business and staff and being the face of 80/20 became too much - See this would almost believable if you hadn't been a twit during the last few months, Not well enough for lives but well enough to wash drives. Not able to face those paying you but perfectly fine to go to the gym, drive around in Kazzas car or go walking with Dan Jones. You have been absent for MONTHS. Face of the business? I thought you stepped back from everything operational and wasnt working directly in the business? I thought you were stepping back from Social Media as it was a horrible place ( said at least 3 times to my knowledge) yet have been uploading videoas so disturbing that I am so glad you have blocked me. That last episode put me right off my coco-pops I tell ya.
  5. He has scaled right back, and is now working solo having asked the whole team to step back - Did they jump or were they pushed is my Q here? Did they see the light WAY before you cared to realise there was a problem. From the messages in my inbox. its clear who the real problem is, and its every bleeping reason why you are on your own now.
  6. Moving forward, the experience for the members doesn't change - Of course it bleeping does. These members are getting even more of a tit service than I did way back when. No coaches ,No classes ( sorry, theres 600 saved - not quite the same) No admin or moderators apart from you, nobody to answer the members. How are you going to manage? Also, while we are at it, remind me who is qualified to talk about Nutrition and Mindset seeing as Liam and Theo have fucked off I mean stepped back?
  7. He now realises that putting prices up to £49 was a wrong strategic move and have reverted to £25. Anyone with a £49 subscription is to email in and be downgraded - Can you hear yourself Wheeler? At the time you spouted about how £25 was far too cheap and the cost attracted people that didn't want to commit. Stories of 80/20 always being a 52 week programme of content ( again, didn't happen) Funny how that changes as soon as you haven't got a pot to piss in doesn't it?
  8. At the end of the 7 minute live he asked for any Questions and was greeted with radio silence-What does that tell you Dan? We have tried to tell you, but did you listen? You have no staff, no business premises, nobody with credible qualifications ( by all means show us yours) no engagement and in my opinion, no hope of ressurecting in January like you are hoping to. Admit defeat and call it a day Dud

You see, from where I am sitting, you could have made something good of this. You could rightfully be sitting up on that pedestal you put yourself on and you could be reaping the benefits right now, but while you were sat so high on that pedestal, you shat on everybody underneath you. Staff, customers, friends - you didn't give a duck about any of them because you were so wrapped up in yourself and your ego.

Learn something from all of this. Stop lying to those people paying you and more importantly, stop lying to yourself.

You have blamed TCHQ for so much of this - What was it you used to say Dan? "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you." We aren't the problem here. The sooner you realise the better.

Peace and Love x
Great summary. If he ever found it in himself to truly step back and take a hard honest look at himself, his behaviour and its outcomes (again and again), as well as the extensive legitimate, sound business advice provided here for free by multiple forum members he might have a hope. His ego won’t allow it, of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can only imagine the absolute devastation of Kaz having to go back to her own family and leave DW... even if its just for show and she isn't actually gone she will be fizzing she isn't pissing about on lives with her hero DW in the mornings anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re fish-gate.. did we ever find out the court case result other than 'criminal record'.. ie does he pay a fine, do community hours, or go back and lick the carpets for free?

• Haha
See, this is why I love you lot.

Its only when something is put a certain way does the penny drop and as much as he wants to believe we are trolly c**ts, I think anyone reading can see that we are all quite well educated /well informed.

Some of us are far more qualified in areas that knobhead claims to be expert in and collectively, we have called that idiot out.

I dont for one second believe he's going to disappear, but with a criminal conviction , HMRC on his tail and more and more people speaking out, I am hoping it may just be enough to shut him up permanently.

One can wish anyway 😂

Seriously you lot. You are all amazeballs x

Right back at ya!

spot on, that’s why he blames it on the growth of the academy..aka I was just too damn successful.

I know right! Basically “I’m a victim of my own success because I’m AMAZING”. Actually, a business can expand quickly to cope with demand, it’s totally possible. The problem was, the follows and week free sign ups went his big head and his narc ego decided to rule the show!!!

Reactions: 8
I can only imagine the absolute devastation of Kaz having to go back to her own family and leave DW... even if its just for show and she isn't actually gone she will be fizzing she isn't pissing about on lives with her hero DW in the mornings anymore!
I know. Sent back to Barry to be with her husband and young boy. Can you believe the audacity of it?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.