Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've been blocked by 8020 on TT....have I finally made it?!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good afternoon! #37 checking in as it's been a while - way too much work and studying to contend with!

I am not funky either... Not cool enough 😂

✌

Reactions: 10
So, 13 threads in, time for a quick recap :

Wheeler's still in hiding. Still no explanation to his paying members on why hes AWOL or when he is expected to return as 'they wouldn't want to lie to us'

More people are stepping forward to confirm what we already know - including current paying members. These people can now see what we have been trying to say and realise we aren't the enemy.

Staff email sent out and no mention of Lois. Apparently those 6 are the core members of staff but shes not included in the line up? I mean, are you for real? This woman IS 8020 in my eyes - she is the only person that properly cares about the members and the only one actually on hand to help while the rest of them pretend to be running a business from Sams garage. Its also been announced that Sean is now Head of the Academy, thus proving that Lois wasn't important enough and they care about nobody.

I mean, what do they do for their money exactly? We know they ramble rubbish for 45 mins a days but we also know emails are going unanswered and theres nobody posting in the Academy these days - how having them is financially viable when numbers are at an all time low is beyond me, but as he keeps proving, he hasn't a clue about business.

The DJ and DW bromance is no more. Poster boy had been distancing himself for a while I think but hes removed all 8020 references from his socials and hes been removed from the Scamademy along with CJ. DJs views and interactions are so abysmal that hes resorting to posting food pics for a reaction and pretending to be like Lawrence. Nope, still not working fella.

Dan or Liam also tried to trick TT folk into thinking he was back until eagle eyed Tattlers picked them up on it. To be fair, nobody cared anyway- all he got was people pointing out they were reposts and others directing traffic to TP!

Yesterday we learnt that Wheeler may soon have to be answering to Companies House and HMRC over his failure to notify changes in addresses and the seemingly odd financial reporting. I am not clued up on the rights and wrongs in this situation but after learning that members have also been paying subscriptions to a company nothing to do with Wheeler I would say theres a very strong whiff of something underhand going on.

On the plus side, after a day where he actually had a couple of sign ups, as it stands we are at 457 members.

400 party anyone?!

**edit** - we also learned hes trying to find out who Funky is. I mean, shes bloody brilliant at what she does and I am sure shes really flattered at the attention, but wouldn't that time be better spent on those actually paying you for a service?

Keep up the sterling work Pidge, we bloody love ya! 🥰🥰

Keep being awesome everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.