Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All change at 8020, Dans been left high and dry. Karma is witch dude, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title:

The circle of Dan’s life, his ego causes nothing but strife, goodbye 80/20, he’s down to his last penny 🤣

Reactions: 16
Times are really hard, he hasnt got a pot to piss in; close down 80/20- its not like anyone would miss him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Staff gone and it looks like most of the participating academy people have gone from posting today too... 3 posts all day!! Where are all those hunions? Did they wake up and realise they were duped.

How can he take on one new customer yesterday after admitting today he wrecked his own business. If I were that person I would be cancelling right away.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Well, thats the 80/20 plan business is down the pan, all you've got to show for your scams is a criminal record, Dan! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Staff gone and it looks like most of the participating academy people have gone from posting today too... 3 posts all day!! Where are all those hunions? Did they wake up and realise they were duped.

How can he take on one new customer yesterday after admitting today he wrecked his own business. If I were that person I would be cancelling right away.
You can't tell me the Hunions dont read here or follow on other platforms (hi Steve 😘) and at some point they haven't questioned what the actual duck is going on and what on earth they are paying for?

Reactions: 15
Dan wheeler #14: It’s clear to see he’ll never learn, we’re ready for the crash and burn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You can't tell me the Hunions dont read here or follow on other platforms (hi Steve 😘) and at some point they haven't questioned what the actual duck is going on and what on earth they are paying for?
Even Kaz, surely she can't be that stupid to believe all the bullshit. She's neglected her family for that Chwanker!! if she thinks he has an ounce of loyalty towards her then she's sorely deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kaz is in love with him.
Rowlands is still showing as admin on my Facebook……… though apparently (or so he claims) he never got paid anyway

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on the TCHQ TT's...who was the wolf in sheep's clothing?

Reactions: 5
Twas the scam before Christmas, and here Santa comes, bringing criminal convictions and disappointed Huns. His business is over, the reindeer have fled, let’s here it for tattle, 8020 is dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How do we think everything is in Wheelers World this morning?

Did Sam have the best sleep shes had in months for not having to share her bed and knowing she didn't have to get up at Dawns crack to let Dans mates invade her house to play 80/20?

Did Kazza sob into her pillow last night wondering what she did so wrong while her hubby was holding her hand saying '' its ok I am here '' when all she wants is to be back there?

Did Liam breathe a sigh of relief that the tit show was no more cos he got fed up of talking to himself and 2 others on the lives?

Its Matt the Business Man realising that you cant sell business for a man with such a huge ego and is glad to be released? You tried Matt, you tried.

And Mr Rowland, poor Mr Rowland. Hes been hanging around for years like the kid no good at sport hoping and praying that Dan will pick him for the Team. Maybe next time fella, maybe next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How do we think everything is in Wheelers World this morning?

Did Sam have the best sleep shes had in months for not having to share her bed and knowing she didn't have to get up at Dawns crack to let Dans mates invade her house to play 80/20?

Did Kazza sob into her pillow last night wondering what she did so wrong while her hubby was holding her hand saying '' its ok I am here '' when all she wants is to be back there?

Did Liam breathe a sigh of relief that the tit show was no more cos he got fed up of talking to himself and 2 others on the lives?

Its Matt the Business Man realising that you cant sell business for a man with such a huge ego and is glad to be released? You tried Matt, you tried.

And Mr Rowland, poor Mr Rowland. Hes been hanging around for years like the kid no good at sport hoping and praying that Dan will pick him for the Team. Maybe next time fella, maybe next time.
Mr Rowland is being nauseating this morning talking about gratitude and how he’s grateful to Dan for creating a plan that works. As I said yesterday there are some of his followers beyond help. They’re so deep into the cult that even if DW killed their firstborn they’d probably say thank you.

He’s entitled his lonesome daily Lives now as “Dan’s Back”.
Really? Back to what? Delivering a sub-standard and unqualified service whilst burping, winking and swigging energy drinks.
Think I will pass thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Mr Rowland is being nauseating this morning talking about gratitude and how he’s grateful to Dan for creating a plan that works. As I said yesterday there are some of his followers beyond help. They’re so deep into the cult that even if DW killed their firstborn they’d probably say thank you.

He’s entitled his lonesome daily Lives now as “Dan’s Back”.
Really? Back to what? Delivering a sub-standard and unqualified service whilst burping, winking and swigging energy drinks.
Think I will pass thanks.
Absolute madness isnt it! has Maggie been let now as well then? so basically people are paying £25 a month for his lives & old video content? i didnt think it was possible to be worse than it was before, maybe he should write a book 'How to destroy a business and alienate people'
Unfortuantely the more he starts appearing on TT the more people will be drawn in just hope people do a little background checks before signing up. The only positive, it took me weeks to finally realise I was being conned, with no staff, trainers, nutritionist it should take people a matter of days to realise they have been conned.

Some of you may be right; things may not be as they seem... My local contact confirms Sean is there this morning...

(shared with consent, thank you 😘)
Veyr odd. Maybe Sean didnt know where else to go this morning

Reactions: 10
Absolute madness isnt it! has Maggie been let now as well then? so basically people are paying £25 a month for his lives & old video content? i didnt think it was possible to be worse than it was before, maybe he should write a book 'How to destroy a business and alienate people'
Unfortuantely the more he starts appearing on TT the more people will be drawn in just hope people do a little background checks before signing up. The only positive, it took me weeks to finally realise I was being conned, with no staff, trainers, nutritionist it should take people a matter of days to realise they have been conned.

Veyr odd. Maybe Sean didnt know where else to go this morning
I suspect it’s sadly a smokescreen and they will all be back with a vengeance in 4 weeks time as the new year kicks off 🙁
I also suspect there will be no further drops in numbers as if there’s truly no admin anymore he won’t be able to keep up with moderating and updating.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I suspect it’s sadly a smokescreen and they will all be back with a vengeance in 4 weeks time as the new year kicks off 🙁
I also suspect there will be no further drops in numbers as if there’s truly no admin anymore he won’t be able to keep up with moderating and updating.
One left this morning.. currently 394. I reckon some will slip out under the radar taking their bank details with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.