Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ—£Another 40 ish posts and we will need a new thread title..

Should be quite easy now we have some epic content.. get your thinking caps on TC's šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Also, as Iā€™m having a ramble Iā€™d just like to add. Todayā€™s post and a good 70% of what he puts out on his social media are things that just arenā€™t meant for customers ears/ eyes. They arenā€™t your board members- you donā€™t need to tell them about business failings, personal struggles, advert ideas ā€¦.. blah blah blah. Itā€™s like he thinks TMI will cover up all the dishonesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Re fish-gate.. did we ever find out the court case result other than 'criminal record'.. ie does he pay a fine, do community hours, or go back and lick the carpets for free?
I would also really like to get some more details on this. The ultimate would be to see some of the actual relevant documents, if only I lived near the court!

Reactions: 7
Re fish-gate.. did we ever find out the court case result other than 'criminal record'.. ie does he pay a fine, do community hours, or go back and lick the carpets for free?
Hopefully something online within next few weeks šŸ¤ž, I doubt any carpet licking was ordered though, unfortunately! šŸ˜

@anon19801980 mentioned earlier how the huns are still lavishing sympathy on him today. So even though we've recently had "I'm not doing social media" U-turn & the now absolute blatant lies about the non existent advert (& those are just the major whoppers!), they're still supportive of him šŸ˜³

Just WTH?! How can they not SEE?!? šŸ™‰šŸ™ˆšŸ˜ 

Reactions: 9
Hopefully something online within next few weeks šŸ¤ž, I doubt any carpet licking was ordered though, unfortunately! šŸ˜

@anon19801980 mentioned earlier how the huns are still lavishing sympathy on him today. So even though we've recently had "I'm not doing social media" U-turn & the now absolute blatant lies about the non existent advert (& those are just the major whoppers!), they're still supportive of him šŸ˜³

Just WTH?! How can they not SEE?!? šŸ™‰šŸ™ˆšŸ˜ 
Affirmative. Post written for the Academy, followed by ego stroking from the Hunions.

'' you saved my life Dan''
" I lost 40cms Dan'"

Oh duck off Dan.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, as Iā€™m having a ramble Iā€™d just like to add. Todayā€™s post and a good 70% of what he puts out on his social media are things that just arenā€™t meant for customers ears/ eyes. They arenā€™t your board members- you donā€™t need to tell them about business failings, personal struggles, advert ideas ā€¦.. blah blah blah. Itā€™s like he thinks TMI will cover up all the dishonesty.
Heā€™s always been like this. Completely unprofessional at all times. Zero distinction between personal and business or even what kind of work talk is appropriate (actually provided the service paid for) and what is not (endless rambling about foolish dreams).

Reactions: 8
Right back at ya!

I know right! Basically ā€œIā€™m a victim of my own success because Iā€™m AMAZINGā€. Actually, a business can expand quickly to cope with demand, itā€™s totally possible. The problem was, the follows and week free sign ups went his big head and his narc ego decided to rule the show!!!
This is exactly what happened when he first got his ā€˜book dealā€™ itā€™s history repeating itself again and again.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know this sounds harsh but honestly I want to see him shut down his company. Thatā€™s the only thing that will make me happy as it would then mean no other people will be taken in by this man.
Heā€™s not fit to run a company. Heā€™s not fit to manage people. Heā€™s not qualified. Heā€™s dangerous. He told me to come off life saving medication with absolutely zero medical qualifications. Imagine if Iā€™d have been as dipshit in love with him as some of the hunions and actually listened to him. I could be dead by now!!!!
Heā€™s had 3 or 4 attempts at making this company work and every time he fucks it up and for that reason itā€™s best for everyone (including him) if he shuts up shop.
Letā€™s see then if he loves his hunions as much as he claims to once they stop paying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@anon19801980 its not harsh at all. He is conning people, he canā€™t provide the service required, he canā€™t even see anyone beyond himself, he should be closed down forever. I would never agree with anyone jeopardising his driveway business but putting himself forward as a health and fitness, mindset and binge eating expert has to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@anon19801980 its not harsh at all. He is conning people, he canā€™t provide the service required, he canā€™t even see anyone beyond himself, he should be closed down forever. I would never agree with anyone jeopardising his driveway business but putting himself forward as a health and fitness, mindset and binge eating expert has to stop.
Yes to all of this šŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahahahahahaha Dan, Dan, Dan. You deserve absolutely everything that's landing at your door right now. Do do you Karyn. Your screwee now because pretending being Nessa isnt very relevant anymore either ...

P.s Sean you can't be the head of something with duck all left go get a proper job

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dan's circle gets smaller, while his chin gets bigger. Kaz is forced home and Rowland's removed from Dan's ringer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wheeler has failed, the staff ship has sailed, heā€™s a one man band still running a scam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.