Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've done nothing wrong here." "It was my absence that caused negativity, rather than anything I had done or said." Wow, the lack of self awareness is gobsmacking...

NO apologies to customers, NO refunds...just waa waa poor Whanker. Unreal.

Those TT are such bollocks. HE allowed his business to get too big down to his own greed - most PTs/coaches cap their lists because they know their limits, but his ego tells him he has none. He was too interested in getting people's money than worrying about the actual nuts and bolts of delivering what they paid for. He isn't a victim of success or going viral, he's a victim of his own greed. Case in point - the daily heavy sell NEVER let up, even when he ADMITS they weren't coping.

And the business didn't decline because he took a step back or because it's all about him. He took a step back BECAUSE it was all going tits up - nothing to do with lack of marketing (because MattDan was pretending to be him all that time anyway), but because his lies, scams, dangerous unqualified advice and bad product/service were catching up on him.

And what an idiot for putting all his money in crypto 🤣🤣 Talks about not having a pension, but did he then go get one? No, put ALL his eggs in one very dubious basket. bleeping idiot.

Again, another long-winded way of saying "I'm a failure."
Such a good point- he reckons he was overwhelmed and couldn’t keep up but at the same time was still trying to get more customers. I could pick holes in this BS all day long.

Reactions: 11
Wheeler I will make this nice and easy for you. Go find a mirror and stand in front of it.

What do you see?

There is your problem my friend.

You can't blame fame. You can't blame staff
(I mean duck sake, how low can you go?) You can't blame marketing, you can't blame Crypto.

You can't blame anyone other than yourself.

You thought you were gonna become the Next Big Thing cos your video went viral. You thought you were invincible. You made promises you couldn't keep. You went missing without explanation and you put making money before providing a service.

You. You did that. You fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just can't force myself to watch him, but everything that's being commented on, is ALL the same as last time!!!

It's all just utter 💩 & from all the supportive replies on his posts, so many seem to be falling for it 🤬 There's a few questioning him, but they'll be deleted & blocked soon no doubt.

He'll be laughing all the way to January at this rate, nearly 12k views (& still rising fast) on his last post FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't force myself to watch him, but everything that's being commented on, is ALL the same as last time!!!

It's all just utter 💩 & from all the supportive replies on his posts, so many seem to be falling for it 🤬 There's a few questioning him, but they'll be deleted & blocked soon no doubt.

He'll be laughing all the way to January at this rate, nearly 12k views (& still rising fast) on his last post FFS!
Don’t worry my friend- I’m sure 11.5k of those will all be car crash curiosity- nothing more. Don’t give that narc more credit then he would ever deserve x

• Heart
Reactions: 12

It is very possible he paid to promote that video, as people seem to be questioning his viewing figures on TT recently. That would explain the low like to views ratio. Although if he didn’t promote the video and they’re genuine views, the lack of engagement and likes on it make me think that it’s mostly curiosity than anything else, but tiktok usually pay absolute pennies for views so he definitely won’t be raking it in from 12k views.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

About 11k of them are me 😂😂😂😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amelia is epic and has called him out on his TT. I wonder if he will delete or dare to attempt to call her.
He’s offering to do this on the lives. His latest post on the Academy talks about how he wants to prove to the hunions that his customer service is exceptional, and so he wants to call someone who has an issue live and show how great it is.
Unbelievable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Amelia is epic and has called him out on his TT. I wonder if he will delete or dare to attempt to call her.
He’s offering to do this on the lives. His latest post on the Academy talks about how he wants to prove to the hunions that his customer service is exceptional, and so he wants to call someone who has an issue live and show how great it is.
Unbelievable!
Omg CALL ME !!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

there’s only 22 comments though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Omg CALL ME !!!! 😂😂😂
How epic would that be!

If I read one more comment that tells him it takes a big man to admit when you’re wrong I will scream.
This only feeds into his skewed narrative.
How many times can you record apologies, tears, I’ve learnt so much, hindsight blah, blah, blah before people learn this is a repeatable cycle of self destruction that will NEVER change.

• Haha
Who has the priviledges for creating new thread ?
I don't. Anyone here able tonight?

Reactions: 6
I agree with you all.
My take from his 'storytime' is that his ego inflated to a gargantuan size after the business increased massively and he decided to pursue 'the Dan wheeler show' because he thought he was a superstar. He left the business to the skeleton staff and is surprised that it lost momentum- he puts this down to people missing him..... not the fact that he neglected customers and they weren't recommending it to others - each 'happy' customer should in theory have brought more in. That it didn't is very is telling, it tells us that there weren't many happy customers and he couldn't be bothered putting any effort in because he was already on to his next project- becoming famous.

He has no business acumen or common sense.
Everything he puts his hand to will be short lived and will fail because of him.
Until he realises this he will never be a success.
People were drawn in by him but only because he's a liar and a con artist and they are very persuasive 😠
He needs to stop, shame on him!!

• Heart
can someone screenshot the comments? hes blocked me on TT!

Reactions: 2
Can someone make a new thread? The process does appear somewhat involved.

Reactions: 2
New thread up gang! I messed the 1st one up ( I have asked for it to be deleted) so please make sure you use the right one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.