Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine kaz rocking up on here now. Wonder if she’s been told to go home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would LOVE some of those closest to come and see us now 80/20 has been disbanded and Desperate Dan is trying to salvage what little he has left.

All I will say Wheeler is WE TOLD YOU SO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine kaz rocking up on here now. Wonder if she’s been told to go home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Not only been sacked but fuckin evicted as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg it’s hilarious

Well not one mention of TCHQ ruining his life πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” that’s strange although we may of had a mention in the live 😝 wonder what delights tomorrow’s live across his platforms brings πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜† ahhhh whankey if there’s a large number of viewers just be assured it’s is US ❀ Peace love and karma πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kaz and Sean were apparently at Sam's early this morning but both cars have since gone... Kaz stayed for a whole week again, didn't even go back to the family for the weekend this time. Maybe she knew it was going to be her last week in paradise and wanted to make the most of her final moments with her love before being shipped off back to Barry.

Congratulations to everyone on all of your hard work πŸ‘ congratulations to Dan Wheeler on proving once again what an utter useless waste of space he really is and an absolute joke of a human being. Now Sam just needs to wake up and kick him and his crappy table out of her house...

It's amazing how you all predicted this perfectly πŸ‘Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not only been sacked but fuckin evicted as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg it’s hilarious

Well not one mention of TCHQ ruining his life πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” that’s strange although we may of had a mention in the live 😝 wonder what delights tomorrow’s live across his platforms brings πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜† ahhhh whankey if there’s a large number of viewers just be assured it’s is US ❀ Peace love and karma πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No mention of TCHQ. I am surprised. He must have been talking through gritted teeth!

This video needs to get to me ASAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TCHQ…..MERRY CHRISTMAS….and well done in stopping more people getting ripped off and treated like tit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So apparently there's someone pretending to be me on another platform... Same name with an underscore. THIS IS NOT ME

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow!! I would put money on this being a last minute decision and that Kaz had no warning - do you think he was worried that Dan Jones would go live??

This has wrapped up pretty nicely for that Netflix doc we wanted 😜 The final scene can be him jet washing a drive muttering about TCHQ under his breath.

Been on these threads since the first one and although I never had anything to do with 80:20 have wanted him to get him comeuppance for the way I have seen him bully people and the way he spreads misinformation as fact - I am a very happy vegan today!! :LOL::LOL:

I would also like to point out that when he says he underestimated how he can deal with stress - I'd re-word that to say 'you underestimated your work ethic' - he can't handle working for other people - be it customers or managers and IMO can't handle hard work - ironic as he has consistenetly put down people going out to work, parents, commuters down for not being able to fit in the 10k steps. But as we always knew - he can talk the talk, but he can't walk the walk.

Need to change my profile pic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Announcement 🚨
Thanks for posting πŸ€—

Whanker, what a complete load of bollocks! πŸ’© You haven't learnt a single thing & you never will! You're just saying what you think people need to hear to get yourself out of the current hole you've dug yourself into - EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE, ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS! 🀬

People will believe this unfortunately, give it a few months, & we'll be off on another cycle of EXACTLY the same behaviour again...

(Apologies for shouting πŸ˜”, I'm just so damn frustrated with it all as he needs to be stopped, permanently 😠)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I started up these threads because something didn’t feel right. We’ve been berated, bullied, threatened, slagged off, sworn at, ganged up on and scoffed at. We’ve slowly gone from a couple of us to over 120 people. We’ve managed to cut him off at the knees despite all of the shite he’s slung our way. And it’s not over.

He’s about to β€œgo back to basics”. And once he kicks off again and his numbers get popular, he will be back. And even when he goes back to basics he will be lying and hurting more people. This isn’t done. It’s a victory, but it’s not done until he’s washing drives and off my bloody social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I bet he's hoping to "go back to basics" as he's fucked it all up (again), thinking he'll go viral again and start all over. But he won't go viral again - he isn't that special and all this evidence will always be out there to help save people from signing up. He's over, finished, done. I'm so glad to have been a part of his demise, who would have ever thought on that first thread that all this would be achieved?!

Moral of the story - don't duck with angry dieters. We're too hangry to put up with your bullshit 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No musical tears from Steve C yet… one will be incoming I except though

Does this mean no advert & no new content??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm cringing that no one has commented on the post - I thought I'd have a look and see loads of people feeling sorry for him or shocked, but nothing :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No musical tears from Steve C yet… one will be incoming I except though

Does this mean no advert & no new content??
Genuinely disappointed to not see the advert…

But this is a great victory for TCHQ. Let’s hope this is the end (although I suspect not)!
Love to everyone who’s been affected by him and his awful, awful business! ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm cringing that no one has commented on the post - I thought I'd have a look and see loads of people feeling sorry for him or shocked, but nothing :oops:
Will be very interesting to hear what reaction there's been to this in the academy πŸ€”

He needs to update his website immediately as he's mis-selling at the moment by referring to various professionals in the support team...you know, those now invisible team members! 😏

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.