Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still makes me chuckle when he has to ask what content people want to see.

Not his face preferably.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suspect it’s sadly a smokescreen and they will all be back with a vengeance in 4 weeks time as the new year kicks off 🙁
I also suspect there will be no further drops in numbers as if there’s truly no admin anymore he won’t be able to keep up with moderating and updating.
I wonder if it’s all a lie that he’s scaling back too. Just a front to make people feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 9
Mr Rowland is being nauseating this morning talking about gratitude and how he’s grateful to Dan for creating a plan that works. As I said yesterday there are some of his followers beyond help. They’re so deep into the cult that even if DW killed their firstborn they’d probably say thank you.

He’s entitled his lonesome daily Lives now as “Dan’s Back”.
Really? Back to what? Delivering a sub-standard and unqualified service whilst burping, winking and swigging energy drinks.
Think I will pass thanks.
I would feel sorry for him, as he gives the appearance of being a nice bloke - just a bit too keen to be acknowledged by Dan, but his behaviour throughout and the way he victim blames and tells people they were after a quick fix 🙄 nope!
Steve if the plan worked you wouldn't be overweight, you look no different from your tiktoks earlier this year - you can't be in a calorie deficit if you were you wouldn't be overweight by now. No one wants a fatloss plan that takes years with no obvious results, its demotivating and as damaging as as a 'quick fix'.

Reactions: 10
I would feel sorry for him, as he gives the appearance of being a nice bloke - just a bit too keen to be acknowledged by Dan, but his behaviour throughout and the way he victim blames and tells people they were after a quick fix 🙄 nope!
Steve if the plan worked you wouldn't be overweight, you look no different from your tiktoks earlier this year - you can't be in a calorie deficit if you were you wouldn't be overweight by now. No one wants a fatloss plan that takes years with no obvious results, its demotivating and as damaging as as a 'quick fix'.
I agree with your point about victim blaming, the huns all do it and I think it’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh scream.

I have watched Dan's live from yesterday. Dan categorically states that he's back to working solo; that hes asked everyone to step back, including Sean and Kaz. HE SPECIFICALLY NAMES THEM BOTH.

Today I have learnt that hes played the 'feel sorry for me card' to the Hunions and that telling his friends to step back was the hardest thing hes ever had to do- even threw in some tears for effect.

BUT then says that Sean is staying around, that he's learnt a lot about the business and that he will be keeping hold of him for as long as he can.

Make your bleeping mind up. Have you been reading Tattle and realise we have 👀👀 so have to come clean?

Interestingly, he says about not all team members being allowed to stay in the Academy as he had been met with some negativity. If any of you are watching, hit me up! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if it’s all a lie that he’s scaling back too. Just a front to make people feel sorry for him.
I believe it is a lie let’s face they all lie constantly, this is getting ready for new year .

Where’s this live 😂😂😂😂❤ He’s always late that’s never a good business thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For gods sake can you all just stop this! I can’t find my bloody violin and box of tissues…bog rolls only I’m afraid.

Now you can all continue sobbing.😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched them 🤔🤔🤔 who is he saying was taking advantage of him ??? 😮 -20k on staff n -40k on crypto 😂😂😂😂 omg laugh I nearly pissed
And looks like he also bought sam new lounge furniture. Its not leather couches anymore

Reactions: 8
Recording Academy lives and reposting as TT content....

Nothing like coming back after a sabbatical and showing your members you care by giving other platforms the content and conversations that should be exclusive to them eh?! 🙄

Couldn't even edit out the bits where hes reading out comments could he?

Amateur.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And looks like he also bought sam new lounge furniture. Its not leather couches anymore
Oh i cant wait to see Funkys videos on DW's TT posts about the last 3 months... 'people dont just want to complain they want to destroy your life'
just full of excuses excuses excuses ........... DICK

Oh i cant wait to see Funkys videos on DW's TT posts about the last 3 months... 'people dont just want to complain they want to destroy your life'
just full of excuses excuses excuses ........... DICK
argh i really cannot watch any more of him .. so many lies no wonder your head is all over the place it must be exhausting i wonder if you even know what the truth is anymore

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
This is everything I expected it to be. Could have written it myself. Talking about operational mistakes that were out of his control. People and staff have taken advantage of me. The problems started when he “took a step back” 🤣🤣🤣, this one was super predictable, he didn’t really take a step back, he disappeared fo a few weeks, not months. Basically saying people want me, not the plan, it’s MEEEEEE because I’m amazing and everyone else is tit. The crypto tit is hilarious and I don’t believe it for one second. Narcs are very “wordy”, they’ll spend hours explaining their BS, it’s like brainwashing. I do have something to thank my narc Dad for and that is my finely tuned BS and narc detector but other people can fall for this hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"I've done nothing wrong here." "It was my absence that caused negativity, rather than anything I had done or said." Wow, the lack of self awareness is gobsmacking...

NO apologies to customers, NO refunds...just waa waa poor Whanker. Unreal.

Those TT are such bollocks. HE allowed his business to get too big down to his own greed - most PTs/coaches cap their lists because they know their limits, but his ego tells him he has none. He was too interested in getting people's money than worrying about the actual nuts and bolts of delivering what they paid for. He isn't a victim of success or going viral, he's a victim of his own greed. Case in point - the daily heavy sell NEVER let up, even when he ADMITS they weren't coping.

And the business didn't decline because he took a step back or because it's all about him. He took a step back BECAUSE it was all going tits up - nothing to do with lack of marketing (because MattDan was pretending to be him all that time anyway), but because his lies, scams, dangerous unqualified advice and bad product/service were catching up on him.

And what an idiot for putting all his money in crypto 🤣🤣 Talks about not having a pension, but did he then go get one? No, put ALL his eggs in one very dubious basket. bleeping idiot.

Again, another long-winded way of saying "I'm a failure."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.