Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Morning everyone - I bring news.

I had a fantastic chat with FatDan yesterday afternoon. He has apologised for his actions and I’ve accepted the apology.
We had a good chat afterwards too.

It’s clear that he’s one more person that Wheeler has used.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Twas the scam before Christmas, and here Santa comes, bringing criminal convictions and disappointed Huns. His business is over, the reindeer have fled, let’s here it for tattle, 8020 is dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Well, I have now seen the live - that was the longest 3hrs of my life! :LOL:

I fully expected to hear tales of 'woe is me' and accusations of those Trolly C**ts being to blame, but it seems Mr Wheeler has taken it all on the chin and blames himself for the demise of 80/20.

Quick recap:

1. In Feb when he went viral he went viral he went from 200-2000 members in 3 months. - Fuck off Dude, we know that those numbers increased so drastically because of the free trial and you didnt remove people at the end of the 7 days to make it appear you knew what the fuck you were doing. Confirmed when you did a cleanse to find the mole and ended up at 700 members. Still didn't find the mole though did ya? ;)
  2. It grew so quick. He tried doing too much, as well as introducing the Podcast, claiming he had bitten off more than he could chew -Again, I call bullshit. What happened was you really thought you were Johnny Big Bollocks overnight and thought you had found that fame you have been so obviously craving and decided to stick 2 fingers up to those paying you.The podcast fell flat on its face, numbers were awful and the whole 'Dan Died' palava finished you off.
  3. You realise that you hadn't maintained the growth and mistakes were made- No shit Sherlock. If you concentrated on those paying you and doing the things you promised you would never have got to this situation. I mean, it's not like we didn't try and tell you is it? As per usual, you knew best and look where it got you?
  4. The stress of managing a business and staff and being the face of 80/20 became too much - See this would almost believable if you hadn't been a twat during the last few months, Not well enough for lives but well enough to wash drives. Not able to face those paying you but perfectly fine to go to the gym, drive around in Kazzas car or go walking with Dan Jones. You have been absent for MONTHS. Face of the business? I thought you stepped back from everything operational and wasnt working directly in the business? I thought you were stepping back from Social Media as it was a horrible place ( said at least 3 times to my knowledge) yet have been uploading videoas so disturbing that I am so glad you have blocked me. That last episode put me right off my coco-pops I tell ya.
  5. He has scaled right back, and is now working solo having asked the whole team to step back - Did they jump or were they pushed is my Q here? Did they see the light WAY before you cared to realise there was a problem. From the messages in my inbox. its clear who the real problem is, and its every fucking reason why you are on your own now.
  6. Moving forward, the experience for the members doesn't change - Of course it fucking does. These members are getting even more of a shit service than I did way back when. No coaches ,No classes ( sorry, theres 600 saved - not quite the same) No admin or moderators apart from you, nobody to answer the members. How are you going to manage? Also, while we are at it, remind me who is qualified to talk about Nutrition and Mindset seeing as Liam and Theo have fucked off I mean stepped back?
  7. He now realises that putting prices up to £49 was a wrong strategic move and have reverted to £25. Anyone with a £49 subscription is to email in and be downgraded - Can you hear yourself Wheeler? At the time you spouted about how £25 was far too cheap and the cost attracted people that didn't want to commit. Stories of 80/20 always being a 52 week programme of content ( again, didn't happen) Funny how that changes as soon as you haven't got a pot to piss in doesn't it?
  8. At the end of the 7 minute live he asked for any Questions and was greeted with radio silence-What does that tell you Dan? We have tried to tell you, but did you listen? You have no staff, no business premises, nobody with credible qualifications ( by all means show us yours) no engagement and in my opinion, no hope of ressurecting in January like you are hoping to. Admit defeat and call it a day Dud

You see, from where I am sitting, you could have made something good of this. You could rightfully be sitting up on that pedestal you put yourself on and you could be reaping the benefits right now, but while you were sat so high on that pedestal, you shat on everybody underneath you. Staff, customers, friends - you didn't give a fuck about any of them because you were so wrapped up in yourself and your ego.

Learn something from all of this. Stop lying to those people paying you and more importantly, stop lying to yourself.

You have blamed TCHQ for so much of this - What was it you used to say Dan? "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you." We aren't the problem here. The sooner you realise the better.

Peace and Love x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

mrsm1a

Hi all,

Newbie here (waves)
I have abandoned my kindle over the last few weeks and have been lurking and read all the threads haha
I don't even know where to start!!
I was a member of 80/20 way back in around 2017 (might have been 2018 I've lost track). It was when Alli was part of his 'champions' along with Gina, Jo, Fran (absolutely no problem with any of these ladies they were taken in by him but were genuine lovely people) and of course Mr R and his team was dave on mindset and Arron as a PT (both great guys and I'm happy to see they have moved themselves away and both appear to be doing great in their fields). I'd followed a few of his lives and thought he seemed good after years of SW. I actually won my place in the academy on one of his give away lives so lucky for me non of my hard earned went in his pocket. I bet lots of those numbers are in the academy are freebies lol. I'm ashamed to say tho I talked some family members into joining up and wasted their money. My mum actually done great but that was only because she paid for 1:1 with arron. At first DW seemed good but then he started to get chaotic. His lives went from talking about nutrition to talking about gambling. He'd sit up all night for online poker tournaments then go awol from the academy. One thing that really started to get on my nerves was him bashing religion and veganism. I'm neither religious or vegan buy I fully respect those who make those choices. I don't see it as a weight loss coach's place to tell people what they should or should not believe in. I decided to do veganuary and posted about it on my own FB page and whanker was straight in my inbox going on one. The way he spoke, the unprofessional lives and the talk of gambling and I'd had enough. I posted saying thanks for the free place and wish everyone the best and I was leaving. One of his big supporters (Or so I thought) messaged asking was I OK. After lots of messages we realised we both felt the same about him. The way he could do no wrong in the eyes of his then hunions- who've mainly all left now. The fact that the before and after pictures posted in the academy didn't actually look any different, how the plan hadn't worked for either of us. I could never put my finger on what it was with him until I stumbled across all this - narcissist - omg absolutely! It all makes sense now haha kaz was a member then and I remember her posting she looked great, she has put so much weight on when I seen the recent lives. I remember her selling dw and kirstie the boxer dog. I heard at the time I was in the academy that dw and k were trying for a baby to try fix their marriage. My goodness that girl had a lucky escape to not be tied to him for life. SR was deffo not as big as he is now, how big is his stomach - I think I'd walk out if I walked into a PT session and it was him stood there. He's deffo piled it on since back then. So I see the plan is working amazingly for him. He used to gush over dw so much it made me sick. He was paying 1:1 to get his attention but calling him one of his best friends 🤦‍♀️ so many people were paying 1:1 and not getting their calls etc but I felt they were all people with really low self esteem who wanted dws attention. I was blocked along time ago - actually don't know why maybe because I left haha buy I was blocked on his insta and fb pages. Can't say I lost any sleep over it. I remember a poor girl who seemed to have a lot of issues who was really struggling. She was asking for help because her doctors had given her advice for a medical condition she had and the advice went completely against dw advice. Of course she was told to ignore her doctors 🙄 dan and the then huns kicked off about her and I thought wow she was only asking for help. She was removed from the academy. A few incidents like that happened. I also remember his dabble with trying to sell the perfumes that are just like the real ones (don't know if I'm allowed to mention the company?) And his talk of going to uni to study the planets and space or something like that. Anyway if you've read this far we'll done I've waffled on so much haha ill prob remember lots more as days go on 🤦‍♀️ keep spreading the good word TCHQ

• Heart
Reactions: 32

EllyMay

VIP Member
He now has a criminal record for criminal damage he did in my office building/ his former office. Don't know much more about it yet.

Amazing how the MH issues are now suddenly private. Surprised he hasn't given himself another diagnosis.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Dear Dan and gang,
In this game of ‘I comment, you report’, please remember that there’s another 119 members of TCHQ….good luck in silencing us all. 😉
#dannythefanny
I genuinely think all the hunions (kudos @DansBarmyArmy) believe they’re defending his “honour” or something

ladies (and “gents”). You’re in your forties.His Willy is unavailable to you because in his Tindersaurus eyes, you’re unfuckable. Please go to your husbands and wives and put your noses in the right arse and out of whankers. Thank you please.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Emj7969

Chatty Member
This is all very complex isn’t it.

Ultimately- I’m prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt that they were taken in by DW like everyone else. (For me - certain things would make it easier but I’m not holding my breath on that score)…….. and I guess I have some serious reservations too……. BUT …….

What I care about the most is that no one else is taken in by that scam artist. If DJ is willing to help in that by sharing what he knows …… I’d support that wholeheartedly because it helps the big picture of what we want to achieve (and that’s more important than anything).

I’ve unblocked him and so my door is open. What he chooses to do with that and his information is up to him - but I hope he does the right thing. Many people will of signed up because of him promoting the plan. He could help people still paying to see the plan and the man for the scam they are (and stop others from signing up).
I hope DJ does the right thing - I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Well here goes.... I can't take credit for this one and it would never have happened if it wasn't for some TCHQ intervention, so I just wanna say a huge thanks to Ash for everything she did yesterday.

I had the most enlightening conversation with Dan Jones yesterday. Before I start, DJ knows this post is happening and has given me permission to share it with you guys.

DJ has seen the live that Wheeler did in which he claims he hadn't heard off DJ in ages and how DW wasn't prepared to give the effort if he wasn't getting it back.

Now now Wheeler, who has been telling porkie pies?

DJ tells me this wasn't the case. He has seen Wheeler, numerous times. We have all seen DJ say plenty of times in his comments that he was going walking with you and I have a contact in your area that messaged me to tell me you had both been walking in your local field together quite recently. DJ has always been open about seeing you but to prove his point he has given me dates that he has seen you so I call bullshit.

Next... You claim you wasn't prepared to put in any effort with DJ if it wasn't being given back... Hmmmm, that's not quite true is it? From what I understand DJ did absolutely everything you asked of him and infact it was you that didn't keep to your end of the deal wasnt it?

What actually happened was DJ asked for a break while he had some stuff going on. He needed to take a step back while he had some personal things to deal with and you didn't like it so you spat your dummy out and cancelled him didnt you?

What you have done since that conversation proves that you don't give a fuck about anyone, but I have promised DJ I won't talk about it. What I will say is I know exactly what you did and if I didn't already think you were a terrible person, I do now.

You have used and abused the Jones family for personal gain. This bloke defended you to the hilt, even when he got loads of shit for it and this is how you repay him by acting like a child?

You called DJ a brother and his family called you family. Family do not do to one another what you have done and as per usual, rather than facing up to the truth, you lie to make yourself look like a victim.

I haven't even scratched the surface of what DJ told me about you, but just know that I know. You arent a victim. You are a piece of work Wheeler and at last people can see it.

When the enemy of the enemy becomes a friend, you know you are doing something right 😊 x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I just want to do an appreciation post for those that I know who are watching but not contributing.

Many have their own reasons for not contributing, and that is perfectly fine. Knowing people are supporting from the sidelines means the world, but without some of these people, I would be lost.

When I asked people to step forward anonymously, I never expected anyone to come forward, much less hear from the people I have.

We all know what Wheeler can be like, but some of the stories I have heard have truly been horrifying. Giving those people that soundboard and security that their secrets are safe has been instrumental in all of this; as these people now come to me with info without me even asking.

These people know we aren't the bad guys.

I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you publicly. You guys are amazing ♥

If any of you want to share your experiences anonymously, come and find me and I will do it for you. Same name, different platform. Those that have already spoken to me would vouch for me if they could - I will never post anything without permission and I am 100% genuine. We all have the same goal here x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
So, 13 threads in, time for a quick recap :

Wheeler's still in hiding. Still no explanation to his paying members on why hes AWOL or when he is expected to return as 'they wouldn't want to lie to us'

More people are stepping forward to confirm what we already know - including current paying members. These people can now see what we have been trying to say and realise we aren't the enemy.

Staff email sent out and no mention of Lois. Apparently those 6 are the core members of staff but shes not included in the line up? I mean, are you for real? This woman IS 8020 in my eyes - she is the only person that properly cares about the members and the only one actually on hand to help while the rest of them pretend to be running a business from Sams garage. Its also been announced that Sean is now Head of the Academy, thus proving that Lois wasn't important enough and they care about nobody.

I mean, what do they do for their money exactly? We know they ramble rubbish for 45 mins a days but we also know emails are going unanswered and theres nobody posting in the Academy these days - how having them is financially viable when numbers are at an all time low is beyond me, but as he keeps proving, he hasn't a clue about business.

The DJ and DW bromance is no more. Poster boy had been distancing himself for a while I think but hes removed all 8020 references from his socials and hes been removed from the Scamademy along with CJ. DJs views and interactions are so abysmal that hes resorting to posting food pics for a reaction and pretending to be like Lawrence. Nope, still not working fella.

Dan or Liam also tried to trick TT folk into thinking he was back until eagle eyed Tattlers picked them up on it. To be fair, nobody cared anyway- all he got was people pointing out they were reposts and others directing traffic to TP!

Yesterday we learnt that Wheeler may soon have to be answering to Companies House and HMRC over his failure to notify changes in addresses and the seemingly odd financial reporting. I am not clued up on the rights and wrongs in this situation but after learning that members have also been paying subscriptions to a company nothing to do with Wheeler I would say theres a very strong whiff of something underhand going on.

On the plus side, after a day where he actually had a couple of sign ups, as it stands we are at 457 members.

400 party anyone?!

**edit** - we also learned hes trying to find out who Funky is. I mean, shes bloody brilliant at what she does and I am sure shes really flattered at the attention, but wouldn't that time be better spent on those actually paying you for a service?

Keep up the sterling work Pidge, we bloody love ya! 🥰🥰

Keep being awesome everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
I know I’ve said words to this effect before but it needs repeating, if only for the huns when they check in today. Some people literally have thousands of REAL trolls and you can’t take someone down by trolling. The fact is, he’s going down because people are waking up to what a shoddy outfit it is. They may stumble across us in the process, our stories are true, we can back it up and let’s face it, they’ve most likely seen it for themselves too. We aren’t the reason his ad isn’t going ahead- utter bollocks. He spends his lives talking business strategy (or lack of), crazy plans and big dreams instead of doing what he’s there for- helping paying customers. If you join up to 80/20 you basically sign up for a back row seat to the Dan Wheeler show. When it all goes to shit - he blames us. What kind of reach does he think we have 🤣🤣🤣? We’re not bloody Freemasons 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Morning Everyone ☺

Sorry I only added a really basic run down of yesterday's live - I was at work last night and typing real quick so please excuse the state of the grammar!

Having now watched the live in full, here's my take on it. I honestly expected a 'woe is me' story but I think even he knows its pointless at this point.

So apparently hes been AWOL because of mental and physical issues that mean it would have been inappropriate to be in the business or going live. EVERYTHING this man does is inappropriate - the swearing, the drugs on a live, the administration of a drip while live so i call bullshit. More like hes had to go into hiding while the shit show unravels. Previously hes been able to paper over the cracks but it's obvious this time (thanks to Tattle) that he can't blame anyone else so has tried to play it down.

Its been confirmed the only person worth their salt at 8020 has left. I honestly believe Lois IS 8020. She cares about everyone and if he wasnt already up shit creek without a paddle, he is now. She apparently took the job on as favour to DW. He shat on her from a great height by not including her in his core staff and she's decided its not for her anymore. In all honestly, I dont blame her. He doesn't deserve someone like her in my opinion.

Classes are being dropped from two a day to 1 or 2 A WEEK. All these extra things he claimed to justify the price hike are being reduced - why aren't people asking questions?

Hes not in the business directly any more and everyone has been getting along perfectly in his absence - are you joking? Emails have gone unanswered, people aren't posting in the Academy, Matts attempts at drumming up business is shocking and nobody is interested in Liam over on TT- What exactly are these people doing for the members?! Absolutely nothing. Thats what.

Hes also announced hes no longer going to be using Social media as its a horrible place. Now come on Wheeler, we all know you a whore for the camera and like the sound of your own voice so you can't play that card. Could it be that you have been found out Dude? Could it be that those 6/7 trolly c**ts are actually 118 people with a gripe are telling the truth? I know you read here - you know your people are coming to us. How about stop trying to make a quick buck and try and restore some faith in those actually paying you?!

Dan Jones confirmed as left. Poster boy apparently hadnt been in touch with Dan '' for a long time '' and Wheeler wasnt prepared to keep putting in effort that wasn't being reciprocated. Pot, kettle, black anyone? If this is how DJ made you feel, how the fuck do you think those lining your pockets feel? Also I am calling bullshit on him not seeing DJ. My local contact confirmed they had been seen out walking and DJ told people on TT he was walking with him.

The shitty morning lives are no more. Well they are but they will be over on YT and streamed in. I am having deja vu here- is he gonna ressurect the Dan Wheeler show?! The YT views were shocking with 2200 members so not sure what he thinks hes gonna achieve. Proves my point he just loves the sound of his own voice though.

He reckons hes stepped back from the business for quite some time - I wonder if its cos HMRC are on his tail? Rother District Council were VERY interested to hear that hes running a business from Sams garage and I am sure there will be questions to be answered regarding his financial reporting but for now, I am taking all of this as a win for Tattle. Hes been called out and hes currently sat like a rabbit in headlights.

As with everything he says, lets take it with a pinch of salt. Despite saying hes disappearing from social media hes done a 7 min live, had his ego stroked and has now back tracked and said he will be back on Monday!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I had a great conversation with someone from Desperate Dan's past on Friday. I haven't been able to post until today as I wanted get confirmation that it was ok to post and share.

This person is watching from the sidelines. They started seeing things being said on other platforms and their interest was pricked. They did some digging and it eventually lead them here, which is where the interest peaked and I think its fair to say they are glad TCHQ exists and that we are finally able to get the message out there.

They have been an avid reader for some time and know we arent trolls. They fully support TCHQ and what we are about.

Putting it bluntly, they call him a fraud. They saw red flags a long time ago but hoped that a few years down the line he may have changed. Errmmm, nope.

I can't tell you too much as the stories I have been told would take Lord Twaticus straight back to my source, but I have been given another example of something that happened that cements what we already know-he's an absolute arsehole and needs to be stopped.

I just want to say, I know you are reading here...I appreciate you coming to find me and thank you for trusting me with the things you have told me. 😘😘

(screenshots shared with permission)

Attachments

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Wheeler I will make this nice and easy for you. Go find a mirror and stand in front of it.

What do you see?

There is your problem my friend.

You can't blame fame. You can't blame staff
(I mean fuck sake, how low can you go?) You can't blame marketing, you can't blame Crypto.

You can't blame anyone other than yourself.

You thought you were gonna become the Next Big Thing cos your video went viral. You thought you were invincible. You made promises you couldn't keep. You went missing without explanation and you put making money before providing a service.

You. You did that. You fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I would love to see DJ rip DW a new one after this, but something tells me he won't.

Who can see Wheeler reading all this and having a full on Dantrum today?

'' Them Trolly c**ts are at it again babe. How do they know all this? Who is giving them all this information? ''

If you didn't upset so many people like you have, you might have half a clue who some of us are. As it is, you have been a c**t to too many people and we lit-er-ally could be anyone, spanning practically decades.

Karmas a bitch innit?

• Haha
  • Heart

Followthespiders

I often go over this in my head but I stuck to 8020 religiously and my measurements were all over the place but I lost 2 stone in 3 months which is amazing BUT! I did that, I did that myself by counting my calories, doing my steps and working hard on my ED thoughts. Dan did not help, the Academy did not help and none of his daily bombardment of emails helped me. Now however, since I left 8020 and I realised what a con man he is, I've slowly put the weight back on because I have an eating disorder... a disorder he said he could cure and I was SO desperate to escape it, I paid him a lot of money to help me do that. All I got was my calories given to me and joined a very toxic fb group. NO psychological help like he advertised and that I clearly needed/need. It's been 9 months since I joined and I'm just as heavy, depressed and battling my disorder every day. Trying to stay positive but see when you think about it like that, it's hard 😬😩 I find it incredibly hard to trust people when it comes to my weight and my eating habits and I now feel lost. I know I need to do something about it but what if I'm completely let down again. Sorry for the essay but felt like I needed to get it out, I'm 2 days binge free and trying to keep it that way 😖

• Heart