Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s mind blowing are the hunions are STILL supporting him, sending him loved-up messages of support. As I said before even if he tit on their faces they’d still love him. I cant understand it.
He is canning all the legend and mini-legends too, which let’s face it makes up most of the hunions. How they’re ok with this defies logic.
How can he be reassuring everyone that NOTHING changes on the plan and still have NOBODY calling him out on it in the Academy?!!!
He’s cut all classes and trainers. He’s never going to be able to keep up with the emails, so customer support will be even more non-existent. He’s never updated the outdated videos. HOW IS THIS OK!
He looked terrible on the call. He’s either got a bad case of conjunctivitis or he’s been punched in the eye as it was bruised and swollen.
He admitted he’s putting himself in a holding pattern until January when mark my words Kaz and Sean will be back. The contrition from him is laughably false, and anyone with half a brain should be able to see straight through the little boy lost routine. Kaz was telling him how much she loved him on the call, so there’s no bad blood there.
The little boy lost routine doesn’t wash with me. The “I’ve learned so much” rhetoric is disingenuous at best. He’s loved every bleeping minute of the last 8 months, being followed around by a videographer like some z-list celebrity and posting “I’m a millionaire, but we don’t like to talk about that” on TT, and leaving in the wake hundreds of unsatisfied customers whom he doesn’t give one tit about. He claims to change lives. He does that alright. For the worse.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Something in me feels a bit off.
Sean is still admin in group and Rowland the moderator. Thats not being a one man band doing it alone. I reckon Kaz is still floating somewhere, she was/is so far up DW's arse I think even he would find it hard to tit her out.

One good thing now.. I can get my housework done, all those jobs that have been on hold because this forum has brought me life I was barely doing anything else.
You are all lovely people, see you again on the next round in January 😂 or maybe tomorrow when he changes his mind again. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sean is still admin in group and Rowland the moderator. Thats not being a one man band doing it alone. I reckon Kaz is still floating somewhere, she was/is so far up DW's arse I think even he would find it hard to tit her out.

One good thing now.. I can get my housework done, all those jobs that have been on hold because this forum has brought me life I was barely doing anything else.
You are all lovely people, see you again on the next round in January 😂 or maybe tomorrow when he changes his mind again. 😂
Oh don’t go anywhere. Front row seats now to the 300 club!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the voice of mortal combat “Finish Him”😂😂😂😂😂

I crack myself up some days 😂😂😂💪💪💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 16

You are all lovely people, see you again on the next round in January 😂 or maybe tomorw when he changes his mind again. 😂
BJ under the table perhaps eh Kaz?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
One things for sure, we'll be watching, waiting... TCHQ is going NOWHERE, so if Dan hopes we'll all forget and let him get back to scamming people then he's going to be in for a shock. Thanks to tattle we have a safe space to hangout and observe him from a safe distance 👌

• Heart
Well done all 👏🏻

Finally the ego has been quashed (for now) and he’s scaled back etc. He made some epic mistakes, treated people like cash cows and not people. All that money wasted to boost once again his ego.

Let’s hope the folk who paid £49 can get a refund for poor service etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is brilliant, well done TCHQ! I'm just gutted he's blocked me from commenting on any of his fb posts!

Reactions: 11
Well, I have now seen the live - that was the longest 3hrs of my life! :LOL:

I fully expected to hear tales of 'woe is me' and accusations of those Trolly C**ts being to blame, but it seems Mr Wheeler has taken it all on the chin and blames himself for the demise of 80/20.

Quick recap:

1. In Feb when he went viral he went viral he went from 200-2000 members in 3 months. - duck off Dude, we know that those numbers increased so drastically because of the free trial and you didnt remove people at the end of the 7 days to make it appear you knew what the duck you were doing. Confirmed when you did a cleanse to find the mole and ended up at 700 members. Still didn't find the mole though did ya? ;)
  2. It grew so quick. He tried doing too much, as well as introducing the Podcast, claiming he had bitten off more than he could chew -Again, I call bullshit. What happened was you really thought you were Johnny Big Bollocks overnight and thought you had found that fame you have been so obviously craving and decided to stick 2 fingers up to those paying you.The podcast fell flat on its face, numbers were awful and the whole 'Dan Died' palava finished you off.
  3. You realise that you hadn't maintained the growth and mistakes were made- No tit Sherlock. If you concentrated on those paying you and doing the things you promised you would never have got to this situation. I mean, it's not like we didn't try and tell you is it? As per usual, you knew best and look where it got you?
  4. The stress of managing a business and staff and being the face of 80/20 became too much - See this would almost believable if you hadn't been a twit during the last few months, Not well enough for lives but well enough to wash drives. Not able to face those paying you but perfectly fine to go to the gym, drive around in Kazzas car or go walking with Dan Jones. You have been absent for MONTHS. Face of the business? I thought you stepped back from everything operational and wasnt working directly in the business? I thought you were stepping back from Social Media as it was a horrible place ( said at least 3 times to my knowledge) yet have been uploading videoas so disturbing that I am so glad you have blocked me. That last episode put me right off my coco-pops I tell ya.
  5. He has scaled right back, and is now working solo having asked the whole team to step back - Did they jump or were they pushed is my Q here? Did they see the light WAY before you cared to realise there was a problem. From the messages in my inbox. its clear who the real problem is, and its every bleeping reason why you are on your own now.
  6. Moving forward, the experience for the members doesn't change - Of course it bleeping does. These members are getting even more of a tit service than I did way back when. No coaches ,No classes ( sorry, theres 600 saved - not quite the same) No admin or moderators apart from you, nobody to answer the members. How are you going to manage? Also, while we are at it, remind me who is qualified to talk about Nutrition and Mindset seeing as Liam and Theo have fucked off I mean stepped back?
  7. He now realises that putting prices up to £49 was a wrong strategic move and have reverted to £25. Anyone with a £49 subscription is to email in and be downgraded - Can you hear yourself Wheeler? At the time you spouted about how £25 was far too cheap and the cost attracted people that didn't want to commit. Stories of 80/20 always being a 52 week programme of content ( again, didn't happen) Funny how that changes as soon as you haven't got a pot to piss in doesn't it?
  8. At the end of the 7 minute live he asked for any Questions and was greeted with radio silence-What does that tell you Dan? We have tried to tell you, but did you listen? You have no staff, no business premises, nobody with credible qualifications ( by all means show us yours) no engagement and in my opinion, no hope of ressurecting in January like you are hoping to. Admit defeat and call it a day Dud

You see, from where I am sitting, you could have made something good of this. You could rightfully be sitting up on that pedestal you put yourself on and you could be reaping the benefits right now, but while you were sat so high on that pedestal, you shat on everybody underneath you. Staff, customers, friends - you didn't give a duck about any of them because you were so wrapped up in yourself and your ego.

Learn something from all of this. Stop lying to those people paying you and more importantly, stop lying to yourself.

You have blamed TCHQ for so much of this - What was it you used to say Dan? "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you." We aren't the problem here. The sooner you realise the better.

Peace and Love x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I fully expected to hear tales of 'woe is me' and accusations of those Trolly C**ts being to blame, but it seems Mr Wheeler has taken it all on the chin and blames himself for the demise of 80/20.

Quick recap:

1. In Feb when he went viral he went viral he went from 200-2000 members in 3 months. - duck off Dude, we know that those numbers increased so drastically because of the free trial and you didnt remove people at the end of the 7 days to make it appear you knew what the duck you were doing. Confirmed when you did a cleanse to find the mole and ended up at 700 members. Still didn't find the mole though did ya? ;)
  2. It grew so quick. He tried doing too much, as well as introducing the Podcast, claiming he had bitten off more than he could chew -Again, I call bullshit. What happened was you really thought you were Johnny Big Bollocks overnight and thought you had found that fame you have been so obviously craving and decided to stick 2 fingers up to those paying you.The podcast fell flat on its face, numbers were awful and the whole 'Dan Died' palava finished you off.
  3. You realise that you hadn't maintained the growth and mistakes were made- No tit Sherlock. If you concentrated on those paying you and doing the things you promised you would never have got to this situation. I mean, it's not like we didn't try and tell you is it? As per usual, you knew best and look where it got you?
  4. The stress of managing a business and staff and being the face of 80/20 became too much - See this would almost believable if you hadn't been a twit during the last few months, Not well enough for lives but well enough to wash drives. Not able to face those paying you but perfectly fine to go to the gym, drive around in Kazzas car or go walking with Dan Jones. You have been absent for MONTHS. Face of the business? I thought you stepped back from everything operational and wasnt working directly in the business? I thought you were stepping back from Social Media as it was a horrible place ( said at least 3 times to my knowledge) yet have been uploading videoas so disturbing that I am so glad you have blocked me. That last episode put me right off my coco-pops I tell ya.
  5. He has scaled right back, and is now working solo having asked the whole team to step back - Did they jump or were they pushed is my Q here? Did they see the light WAY before you cared to realise there was a problem. From the messages in my inbox. its clear who the real problem is, and its every bleeping reason why you are on your own now.
  6. Moving forward, the experience for the members doesn't change - Of course it bleeping does. These members are getting even more of a tit service than I did way back when. No coaches ,No classes ( sorry, theres 600 saved - not quite the same) No admin or moderators apart from you, nobody to answer the members. How are you going to manage? Also, while we are at it, remind me who is qualified to talk about Nutrition and Mindset seeing as Liam and Theo have fucked off I mean stepped back?
  7. He now realises that putting prices up to £49 was a wrong strategic move and have reverted to £25. Anyone with a £49 subscription is to email in and be downgraded - Can you hear yourself Wheeler? At the time you spouted about how £25 was far too cheap and the cost attracted people that didn't want to commit. Stories of 80/20 always being a 52 week programme of content ( again, didn't happen) Funny how that changes as soon as you haven't got a pot to piss in doesn't it?
  8. At the end of the 7 minute live he asked for any Questions and was greeted with radio silence-What does that tell you Dan? We have tried to tell you, but did you listen? You have no staff, no business premises, nobody with credible qualifications ( by all means show us yours) no engagement and in my opinion, no hope of ressurecting in January like you are hoping to. Admit defeat and call it a day Dud

You see, from where I am sitting, you could have made something good of this. You could rightfully be sitting up on that pedestal you put yourself on and you could be reaping the benefits right now, but while you were sat so high on that pedestal, you shat on everybody underneath you. Staff, customers, friends - you didn't give a duck about any of them because you were so wrapped up in yourself and your ego.

Learn something from all of this. Stop lying to those people paying you and more importantly, stop lying to yourself.

You have blamed TCHQ for so much of this - What was it you used to say Dan? "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you." We aren't the problem here. The sooner you realise the better.

Peace and Love x
Bravo 👏
Thank you for taking one for the team and summarising that for us 🥰

I still smell ego, DW is not there yet, he still has delusions.
I wish he would just give up and stop scamming people but he's a long way off yet.

Dear Dan, We aren't going anywhere will be here, watching, waiting...... tick tock....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Only thing he succeeded in doing was creating this place ❤❤❤❤ Thank for that we found what we needed ❤ Each other x

• Heart

Quick recap:

Peace and Love x
Brilliant 👏

Reactions: 7
Pull up a seat Kaz, with pals like that making you redundant just before Christmas you don’t need anymore enemies.

Come tell your story when you’re ready 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.