Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest crime here about the prank call is it wasn’t even funny.

Reactions: 6
And as per usual it was of a sexual nature. bleeping creepy pervert. Before the prank he went on about boobs and how he loves boobs and when he dies he wants to be laid out on a row of boobs or something to that effect. He should seek help for this obsession with women's boobs. All the while kaz laughed her head off and encouraging him.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I signed up with Liam last week. Totally different league than DW, knows his stuff.

If 80/20 and DW had taught me to process trauma, I wouldn't now be 2 sizes bigger after a difficult few months.

But here we are. I feel positive for the future.
Love this 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm just watching yesterday's video and he is saying he has another infection from injecting testosterone and he took an anti biotic the night before and that day, isn't he in Wales? Where would he get anti biotics so quick? Nothing ever adds up when he tells a story
Errrrrr maybe he should just stop injecting? Let’s face it, it’s all a load of BS anyway. As soon as he opens his gob he talks shite, he’s not even a good liar it’s just that those around him are so gullible that he thinks he is.

Sure he did... is this the same grandad that he walked in on getting a bj from his grandma in that other stupid story he tells?
Starting to figure out where his trauma comes from.
And I’ve figured out where him being a big perv comes from

Reactions: 8
I signed up with Liam last week. Totally different league than DW, knows his stuff.

If 80/20 and DW had taught me to process trauma, I wouldn't now be 2 sizes bigger after a difficult few months.

But here we are. I feel positive for the future.
I’ve been with Liam since January, I agree different league and it’s nice to be able to tell people I’ve gained weight 🤣 and share my fails as well as my strength gains

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to think so, but I really don’t think she is 😬 She is a weekend mum by choice, that’s unforgivable.
The prank call was her idea…. she seriously has a screw loose.
Not sure which day the live came up on my feed (was having imaginary chemo for imaginary cancer) but they were both discussing how mums should put themselves ahead of their kids and Kaz doesn’t feel bad for leaving her child to ‘work’ because she was a stay at home mum for however many years. Best tell my kids it’s time to pack their bags, I can only be a mum for 10 years and then they have to fend for themselves!
Mincemeat head then harped on about parents causing their kids trauma by wrapping them up in cotton wool and not letting them be exposed to life. It really irritated me, you are a parent from the moment your child is born until the day you die and even past that because you live on in the memory of your family and yes you do protect your kids from some elements of life because some of it is bloody horrible! Just goes to show that family and responsibilities doesn’t really mean anything to them.
Guess that’s why they are two lonely losers sat in a garden, phoning a funeral home, laughing about boners.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure which day the live came up on my feed (was having imaginary chemo for imaginary cancer) but they were both discussing how mums should put themselves ahead of their kids and Kaz doesn’t feel bad for leaving her child to ‘work’ because she was a stay at home mum for however many years. Best tell my kids it’s time to pack their bags, I can only be a mum for 10 years and then they have to fend for themselves!
Mincemeat head then harped on about parents causing their kids trauma by wrapping them up in cotton wool and not letting them be exposed to life. It really irritated me, you are a parent from the moment your child is born until the day you die and even past that because you live on in the memory of your family and yes you do protect your kids from some elements of life because some of it is bloody horrible! Just goes to show that family and responsibilities doesn’t really mean anything to them.
Guess that’s why they are two lonely losers sat in a garden, phoning a funeral home, laughing about boners.
I was more present for my 14 year old dog throughout her life before she passed away last year than Kaz is for her son.
Also, doesn't Dan harp on about his trauma coming from his dad leaving - erm... Kaz is away more than she's there but doesn't think that's a problem for her child?
They just say whatever suits them. Utter plebs.

I hope your treatment is going OK lovely lady. I know how tough it is, sending you strength & hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So he think because his job is a total joke he assumes everyone approaches their profession in the same manner. His preoccupation with sex is a little disturbing.

Reactions: 9
In some ways it was really interesting to watch, you could see the manipulation and the techniques he used/uses to prey on vulnerable women and how it has worked on Kaz.

There is a big difference between looking after yourself and your health and basically neglecting your child and your parental duties by flouncing halfway across the country.

Those two always remind me of the old saying ‘if you’re going to point fingers, make sure your hands are clean’

I’m doing really well thank you, I’ve been very lucky with my cancer and only have a few cycles of chemo mainly as a precaution just incase any escaped the surgery. I count my blessings everyday that I’m going to get better and have so much planned once this is done 💖

Shame same can’t be said for these two, who will always be stuck in the same self destructive cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In some ways it was really interesting to watch, you could see the manipulation and the techniques he used/uses to prey on vulnerable women and how it has worked on Kaz.

There is a big difference between looking after yourself and your health and basically neglecting your child and your parental duties by flouncing halfway across the country.

Those two always remind me of the old saying ‘if you’re going to point fingers, make sure your hands are clean’

I’m doing really well thank you, I’ve been very lucky with my cancer and only have a few cycles of chemo mainly as a precaution just incase any escaped the surgery. I count my blessings everyday that I’m going to get better and have so much planned once this is done 💖

Shame same can’t be said for these two, who will always be stuck in the same self destructive cycle.
Kaz has the need to be in the spot light, she craves attention. Her husband obviously indulges her.

Reactions: 10

Totally agree. He has convinced a handful of people that his desperation to become rich and famous is more important than their lives. Either they hope to gain financially from it or they are a bit simple.... or both! The rest of the staff who 'left him' (boo hoo! he bleats about it in today's 'show') they had the good sense to know that staying in a non paying job is just stupid and they prioritised their families and themselves over a deluded narc. Only Kaz is stupid enough to work for free!
He's not a charity but you wouldn't think that when you hear him eh!?

So glad you're doing well 🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
dan has always said mums should put themselves before their children

When I was a member a few of us said to him how difficult it was to get 10k in every day when we have kids and no one to watch them for us and we’re told ‘you should come first’

Reactions: 13
Love how he give advice about kids when he has none of his own so doesn’t have a clue 🙈
I hope your treatment is going well x

Playing at being a presenter is more important than her family?

They are both utterly fame hungry and delusional.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I nearly signed with Aaron, but wheeler has scared me for online coaching, I’m not sure I could fully trust in this way again. He did mention he “knew” of DW.
He was head of online coaching/head PT listed in the academy.

But yeah Id want to downplay that too

• Wow
dan has always said mums should put themselves before their children

When I was a member a few of us said to him how difficult it was to get 10k in every day when we have kids and no one to watch them for us and we’re told ‘you should come first’
I’m just glad that he didn’t end up having kids with his ex when he talked about it, she wouldn’t want to be tied to him like that forever.

Reactions: 14
I’m just glad that he didn’t end up having kids with his ex when he talked about it, she wouldn’t want to be tied to him like that forever.
I've always found it odd that I (in theory) need to register and pay a fee to catch a fish in my own lake, but anyone can have children. I don't say this lightly, but the world would most likely be a better place if Wheeler doesn't reproduce. He would almost certainly perpetuate whatever horribly cycle created him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.