Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe Sam's house has been repossessed, given none of them are earning. Probably sleeping in a tent in Kaz's garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
>26K posts revealing your truth Dan! Your most impressive accomplishment by far.

• Haha
Why do we think he’s at Kaz’s? I bet mummy and daddy are being really difficult and not letting David keep their table 😂 do they not realise they “almost” get a million views?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah, that makes a bit more sense as to why she tried to engage with him when he pulled her up on saxenda. It wouldn't even surprise me if he'd forgotten about her being a previous customer when he did that!

I used to be in her saxenda group on FB as I was interested for a while, but left when decided not to pursue. Is anyone else in it? Hope she's OK?

Weightloss, especially if done quickly, can really put a strain on relationships sometimes. You gain in confidence & your other half wonders what the hells going on. Can be a difficult time to manage when you're in the middle of it.
Yeah I'm in the group, she's awol from there too, I hope she's doing okay.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
C'mon Wheeler this is getting boring "mate". Pls say or do something, anything! Need some activity here. Give us another Classic Whanker moment for the wiki, huh? I know you must be itching to do something extreme!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
C'mon Wheeler this is getting boring "mate". Pls say or do something, anything! Need some activity here. Give us another Classic Whanker moment for the wiki, huh? I know you must be itching to do something extreme!
Yeah, a car park meltdown, an inappropriate tiktok, a bizarre new mantra involving grouse.... anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I'm in the group, she's awol from there too, I hope she's doing okay.
Hope she's ok. Didn't she say she'd sought legal advice after he accused her of trying to sell saxenda to his clients. I mean it's very out of character for DW to accuse people of something publicly without proof 🤦‍♀️

MAYBE
it’s been brought to the attention of social services that kaz is swanning off 5 days a week when she should be caring for a vulnerable adult so she’s had to stay put and Dan can’t bare to be parted from his biggest enabler so has gone down there

Reactions: 12
lols at the show today where they announced they had to have a unplanned week off as they had been working so hard 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He should know, it takes a fake cryer to know one hey! I still think he did something to upset one of Sams kids and their Dad kicked off so he went to Wales and Sam followed him as she has her priorities wrong. A friend of mine managed to negotiate the house in her divorce so the kids didn’t have to move home but the ex put some clauses in regarding partners moving in, not to be an arse, but to protect the kids from being put in a situation where someone moves in and them being uncomfortable.

Reactions: 13
“heard” me… I see what you did there!
Yeah that is pretty rich coming from the fake crying expert himself.
Best fake crier in the world!

Reactions: 9
#1 checking in and getting comfy....

27 threads in....226 confirmed members with many more lurking and he's still carrying on like WE are the problem?!

We know we have some ex employees among us already- between here and my inbox I have almost completed my bingo card, but I have to say this one was a surprise this morning.

Mr Burbs, aka MattDan has surfaced after all this time, and it seems he's not happy either.

For any of you that don't know, Burbs was Wheelie Bins Business Manager. He was left holding the fort when Dan went AWOL and we called him out at the time for a) pretending to be Dan when he was replying to posts and b) seemingly not understanding the 8020 plan much when he did so.

Well, at the back of last year Wheelie doubled the cost of his scam, sorry plan. At the time he justified it with '' it was always meant to be £49" and "£25 a month is too cheap and attracts people who don't want to commit ''

We rightfully called him out and others questioned what they actually got for their cash. A few weeks later he took a U-Turn and put the plan back to £25 when he realised he has royally fucked up.

Of course, it wasn't Wheelers fault though. He claimed the price increase was a '' mistake'' and that it was the result of "poor advice"

Burbs has now put his two-penneth in on the matter and has commented on the vid where this was said. Judging by his response, Burbs is also owed money by Wheeler.

Join the queue mate. There is a long line in front of you of people all waiting on him to cough up the cash he owes them, and somehow I don't think you will be at the top of his list of priorities. If you are prepared to wait behind HMRC, the VAT man and DWP you might just be lucky.

Oh and Burbs, if you are reading here... We aren't trolls dude. I know at the time you very much believed everything he was saying about TCHQ , but trolls we definitely arent.

226 people here all have an issue with Wheeler for one reason or another. If you can now see what we see you are welcome to join us, along with all the other staff he did wrong by. Either contact myself ( you need to unblock me though) or FP and one of us will give you a number!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
lols at the show today where they announced they had to have a unplanned week off as they had been working so hard 😂 😂
Cannot even keep the lies consistent. It was a family emergency, then it was a re-planning of the show to make it the best it could be, now it's this reason.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.