Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as I’m blocked by every member of the “team” on all social platforms for saying losing 0.5 inch off my ankle wasn’t really “success” I feel left out I’m not being followed by this one yet 😂
Hahaha I’ve been viewed now by that one. Stevey! Dude! Have you read up on stalking laws? You must be constantly refreshing tattle and your lord and benefactor’s social media pages all day. I hate to point out the obvious but did you not accuse a founding member of creating fake accounts and stalking people?!?! I seem to remember many posts about “toxic” and “narcissistic” Um…Pot…Kettle…black? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning fellow TCs...

👀👀 tell me that Wheeler was absent from the Scamademy live this morning and they had to put up with the warblings of SuperInfatuatedWoman live from her car instead 🙄

Apparently Dan had a "business" meeting and he would be back about noon.

Soooo many questions here:

1) We know he has no business left, but if he did, he would have known and informed the members yesterday surely? (he didn't)

2) Kazza camped out in the car? After months of being squatting in Sams garage and lounge what's the real reason they have been evicted?

3) Do the members STILL not see what we see?

4) Was it a business meeting or has one of the many authorities knocked on the door, hence Kazza being turfed out on her ear?! 🤔

I am also told that yesterday we also got another mention.... Tell him we are flattered will ya Stevie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
I really really want people to post physical challenges that would be achievable by people in the fitness industry. Who can run a 10k fastest. Planking challenge. Obstacle course. Triathlon. Percentage weightloss over a month. Bike race.
haha that would finish them both off, they wouldn’t be able to do any of these!!

Also red flag 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Definitely Inspector Ratty - you can tell by the comments he has made on FP too - he seems fairly intelligent, how has he not seen enough now to question his loyalties to DW and Kaz??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning fellow TCs...

👀👀 tell me that Wheeler was absent from the Scamademy live this morning and they had to put up with the warblings of SuperInfatuatedWoman live from her car instead 🙄

1) We know he has no business left, but if he did, he would have known and informed the members yesterday surely? (he didn't)

2) Kazza camped out in the car? After months of being squatting in Sams garage and lounge what's the real reason they have been evicted?

4) Was it a business meeting or has one of the many authorities knocked on the door, hence Kazza being turfed out on her ear?! 🤔

I am also told that yesterday we also got another mention.... Tell him we are flattered will ya Stevie 😘
I hope he’s been arrested at last!

Reactions: 5
Morning fellow TCs...

Apologies... Slight edit to this.

He did tell people there wouldn't be a morning live this morning, but it wasn't because of a business meeting. He said there would be no live because the two of them would be filming content today

Which begs the question even more... Why was Kazza sent out to do a live in the car whilst he was attending a ''business meeting" when the members weren't expecting to see them both anyway?! 🤔🤔

I have just watched his latest video "are you fat" I'm so angry that I want to comment on the YouTube video but I know he will block me then I can't watch any. Telling people they can eat more and move more because he knows what he is talking about with 6000 previous members and that he has lost 8 stone and kept it off.. I'm fuming how bleeping dare he keep lying to people has he no shame or conscience? He eats more but fails to bleeping move and 6000 members successful how would he know he didnt monitor anyone during or after. He is endless

Reactions: 10
I have just watched his latest video "are you fat" I'm so angry that I want to comment on the YouTube video but I know he will block me then I can't watch any. Telling people they can eat more and move more because he knows what he is talking about with 6000 previous members and that he has lost 8 stone and kept it off.. I'm fuming how bleeping dare he keep lying to people has he no shame or conscience? He eats more but fails to bleeping move and 6000 members successful how would he know he didnt monitor anyone during or after. He is endless
if it’s YouTube … he could remove comment and block you but unlike other platforms when you are blocked on Youtube you can still watch the videos it’ll only stop you posting on them 😁

Reactions: 7
I just watched his video titled obesity makes you fat because it seemed to have high level of views and I laughed when all the comments were questioning him and he didn't like it 😂.
Man doesn't know the word 'can'
Man can't read a graph
Man can't tell the truth
Man just wants your money 💰 🤑

The whole 'prove me wrong' is such a joke, the narc doesn't hear opposing views even when backed by science (remember Luke H)

• Haha
if it’s YouTube … he could remove comment and block you but unlike other platforms when you are blocked on Youtube you can still watch the videos it’ll only stop you posting on them 😁
Ah OK thanks for that

I just watched his video titled obesity makes you fat because it seemed to have high level of views and I laughed when all the comments were questioning him and he didn't like it 😂.
I meant to say trauma causes obesity

Reactions: 3
He seems to have deleted his new thirty days challenge post off his Obese Food Guy page.

• Haha
Anyone able to do the new thread?
On it like a car bonnet boss! ;) 'Bare' with me you Leg-ends....:ROFLMAO:

new thread Dudes...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.