Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofaz56

New thread tittle "Kaz is a mug,Steve needs a Hug wheelers now a healer that helps you get off drugs" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi Steve 👋🏻
I just want you to take a minute and think about the person you’re defending here. Your ‘boss’ took screenshots of a conversation, twisted it and smeared me across social media. Your ‘boss’ tried to make out that I was:
1) mentally ill
2) lying about having cancer
3) lying about cancer because I’m too lazy to lose weight.
He kept my name in my messages and I did, in actual fact, have friends of mine messaging me, asking if it was me, as they also followed him on social media and knew that I had recently signed up to 80/20. I had to read horrible comments made by strangers, that had no idea what I’ve been through up until that point and what I was also going through. Tell me whose the troll in that situation?
He blocked me and didn’t even apologise for what he did. I posted what I did because he showed me no compassion for what I was going through, I saw that he was using me for money and that’s not right.

Now tell me, how am I a troll? What did I do that makes me a troll? Daniel wheeler does in fact change lives, in the most awful way and unfortunately when I see you, kaz and whoever else he ropes in defending him, this behaviour is what you are defending. Shame on you all.

I know he’s done equally abhorrent things to all of you. I just don’t understand how his cult defend him? I would be mortified if a friend of mine did half of the things he’s done to you all, no way would I defend them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Sorry am I hearing correctly that Wheeler has said he doesn't want fame?

Well... I just had a very interesting conversation with someone from Burwash Neighbourhood Watch that tells me otherwise... One of our own overheard a quality conversation last week.. .

Captain Cuntface went into his local pub last week and asked if he could hire their gazebo 5 days a week to stream his " show"

I am reliably informed he was turned away with a flea in his ear. It was told to him in no uncertain terms that they wanted nothing to do with him or his "show".

He got a bit cocky and said he couldn't understand why they were saying no when the pub is relatively quiet at that time. He was told that they wanted nothing to do with him, and that half the village didn't like him.

His response? Apparently the bad press comes from being a celebrity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fair play to them is all I can say. I told you people were lurking Twat Face ... Seems the whole Village knows you are a cunt too!

This absolutely made my day, thank you Burwash Neighbourhood Watch 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Yesterday I learned that Kaz has Endometriosis ( or EndRometriosis as she calls it) and is about 10 weeks away from undergoing surgery. Now, I know someone very close to me that suffers badly with this condition and for that reason I had some sympathy for Kaz, but trust me it was very short-lived!

I had been wondering why Dan was in Wales again recently... The cynic in me assumed it was because he was hiding from someone or something but it turns out its because he attended a very important Drs appointment with her in Wales. She didn't take her hubby along, the man she's supposed to love, she took Dan along with her for support 😳

Please tell me I am not the only one that thinks that is mega fucking weird??

And it gets worse... Dan was present whilst she had an internal examination ( he joked about the Doc being wrist deep and pushing on her lungs 🤮) and she talks about leaving the room at one point to leave the Doc to talk to Dan.

He mentions during the conversation that his ex wife suffered with Endometriosis... Is it just me or do we think has he brainwashed Kaz into thinking he's an expert on Endometriosis all of a sudden and that's why he should go with her?

I have heard the footage. Kaz talks about getting up and leaving the room and leaving the Doc to talk to Dan. Dan says and I quote '' Right Doc, let the professionals talk now". He laughs that he puts his grey hat on becomes 'Dr Dan'

Even weirder is that Dan informs Kaz that she'll be having a full hysterectomy and then starting HRT and she genuinely looks shocked, like she didn't know. She said "Is that what he told you? So he told you, but he didnt tell me?"

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

So, apparently she has to get down to suitable weight for surgery. They have 10 weeks to do it, and they decided they will document her journey on YT and in the Academy. Except this was said on Weds 4th and there have been no updates since, not a dickie-bird. Surprise surprise 😳

I just can't wrap my head around how why she would take him with her, instead of her hubby.

Her answer was that Mike loves her and if she got upset, it would bother him, whereas having Dan there meant he could take all the information in and ask all the important questions?!

Utterly bizarre.

So too was the revelation that she's gone from a size 22 to a 16 but thats a topic of conversation for another day 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
Terrible emotional blackmail. He starts his “official” recovery work. Typical narc can’t just say he’s relapsed several times now because he’s the best at everything. His recovery work basically starts every Monday. Rather like a bad diet……….
This guys done more recoveries than the RAC.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Anyone know which steroid is used for fast strength gains, known to increase libido and send you mental?
View attachment 1275742
🎶 If you go down in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today, you'll watch Dan and his big demise.
For every scam that ever there was,
Will have Dans name on for certain because
If you sign up today your cash will disappear like ma-gic! 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 30

GeordieMunchkin666

Chatty Member
Instead of asking people who had bypass surgery 3+ years ago if they would recommend it, why doesn't he ask Kaz, who is 4+ years into a 16 week plan if she would recommend that?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Potatocake

For f&xks sake, I’ve had enough. I just can’t take much more of this utter bull crap. I have a number of qualifications, some relevant, some not, none from Groupon. I have, this week, asked for a refund. Steve(s) has been less than helpful. I don’t care if this ‘outs’ me. Come for me, go on, I dare you. I have also unblocked you on messenger, David. Give me a call, get me on your ‘show’. I’ll give you a reality check. Bring it. If you have the balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Spongranch

This edit is a short clip where David tells the world three people that they do not know what a narcssist is. " Nobody knows" is the claim
Followed by an edited Day 1 vlog from the car with a few comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Spongranch

A fleeting moment of clarity today. When your own family tell you they don't watch your "show"

• Haha

Spongranch

Some people say Day 7 is just someone sitting in the woods silently for 10 minutes. I say look again, I have found the directors cut.

• Haha

Rod J

Small claims court route for services not received
Thankyou all for trying to find a way to reclaim my money. At the end of the day I was scammed. A decent human being would do the right thing and refund my money. We all know he ain’t a decent human being.
I will keep posting here to keep him accountable to not just me but all the people he scammed I am not holding my breathe waiting for my refund.
My trustpilot review was verified everything I say is true. I tell the truth because I don’t fear him he lies because he is afraid.
He has tried to blackmail and intimidate me into silence but I am a 53 year old who doesn’t play games.
#whereismymoney

• Heart
Reactions: 25

insertnamehere150

Quote from Dan "it's a shame we live in a world where grown adults behave like 12year old children" from the man who prank called a funeral home last week, claiming a relative died during an erotic massage.
Absolute fuckwit.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Here comes the hotstepper

I just called the funeral home and told them everything and about 19 minutes into todays live they make up a story then ring the funeral home much to their delight and laughter. The funeral home is going to look into what they can do about it. I told them the police have several files on him already.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Here comes the hotstepper

I just watched part of his live and he rang a funeral home in Burwash asking rediculious questions so they could laugh about it. I'm furious. A FUCKING FUNERAL HOME. and recorded the woman live on air without her consent.

• Angry
  • Wow

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
TEAM

WHO WANTS TO DO EVENTS WITH ME, KAZ AND STEVE?

We have two events planned for this year in our heads.

3 PEAKS OF YORKSHIRE - possibly august time

And

AN EVENING WITH DAN & KAZ - night of September 10th

Join us tomorrow at 9am to discuss both. We’d like to plan them both out with all of you so you can mould the event that you all want to come too!

With the Yorkshire peak event, we will provide a full training plan and you’d do the training with us directly. We will set pre planned times during the weeks leading up to the challenge, where we will live stream the walks so you can join along with us.

Anyone will be able to do this! Even if you can only do 500 steps a day now, we will get you fit enough to do this with us.

See you at 9am gang 👊 and get your thinking caps on

So last night he posted this...

And by this morning the live is cancelled, he cant go outside cos its raining so they are driving to Wales to do the live there maybe around 6pm tonight...

Sam is staying and Kaz is doing a big drive home despite being ill.

what about his big plans? What about the trial? What about his show?

That man really does have a trifle for a brain ( a comment made on TT I had to steal!)

• Haha

Spongranch

A troubled tomato in a field. 20 minutes cut down to 6 with commentary, just the highlights less of the silences and ramble.

I for one am looking forward to a day when I work the land for my " keep " whilst offering loyalty to my leader in exchange for protection.
The community discussed is either a cult or " Bartertown" in Mad Max Beyond The Thunderdome. Or a mash up influence of Jim Jones, Mad Max, and David Koresh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DWsBestMate

Ah Steven Rowland aka Rat Man will you stop looking at my tik tok account I now have the option to see who views my profile and you keep looking there's nothing for you there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23