Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I learned that Kaz has Endometriosis ( or EndRometriosis as she calls it) and is about 10 weeks away from undergoing surgery. Now, I know someone very close to me that suffers badly with this condition and for that reason I had some sympathy for Kaz, but trust me it was very short-lived!

I had been wondering why Dan was in Wales again recently... The cynic in me assumed it was because he was hiding from someone or something but it turns out its because he attended a very important Drs appointment with her in Wales. She didn't take her hubby along, the man she's supposed to love, she took Dan along with her for support 😳

Please tell me I am not the only one that thinks that is mega bleeping weird??

And it gets worse... Dan was present whilst she had an internal examination ( he joked about the Doc being wrist deep and pushing on her lungs 🤮) and she talks about leaving the room at one point to leave the Doc to talk to Dan.

He mentions during the conversation that his ex wife suffered with Endometriosis... Is it just me or do we think has he brainwashed Kaz into thinking he's an expert on Endometriosis all of a sudden and that's why he should go with her?

I have heard the footage. Kaz talks about getting up and leaving the room and leaving the Doc to talk to Dan. Dan says and I quote '' Right Doc, let the professionals talk now". He laughs that he puts his grey hat on becomes 'Dr Dan'

Even weirder is that Dan informs Kaz that she'll be having a full hysterectomy and then starting HRT and she genuinely looks shocked, like she didn't know. She said "Is that what he told you? So he told you, but he didnt tell me?"

What. The. Actual. duck?

So, apparently she has to get down to suitable weight for surgery. They have 10 weeks to do it, and they decided they will document her journey on YT and in the Academy. Except this was said on Weds 4th and there have been no updates since, not a dickie-bird. Surprise surprise 😳

I just can't wrap my head around how why she would take him with her, instead of her hubby.

Her answer was that Mike loves her and if she got upset, it would bother him, whereas having Dan there meant he could take all the information in and ask all the important questions?!

Utterly bizarre.

So too was the revelation that she's gone from a size 22 to a 16 but thats a topic of conversation for another day 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s from page 1 of the marketing products at Mums handbook. “Hey Mums, don’t feel bad for spending money on yourself. Put yourself first for once, and buy this product. You deserve it.”

But from what I have read here with the attitude shown by Dan it’s less “put yourself first” and more “totally disregard your kids needs and act like they don’t exist.”.,
No mum in their right mind would leave a child (and husband/ partner) like this
Should mums pursue their own career? 100%
Should mums look after themselves and get some me time? Of course 100%

Kaz isnt putting herself first, she is putting a ridiculous man child first
A selfish self centred uneducated prick - who doesn't give a duck about anyone else but himself, Lies daily, and is always the victim.
His staff "fucked off"??? - My bad, They certainly should have stayed - for free - and licked your drug ridden ass for free forever.

Also Dan - the below - is why you are a fat duck.
That isnt proper nutrition - that is a heart attack on a plate.
That is a treat, not an every day nutritious breakfast.
Im not even a "Groupon nutritionist" and I know that.
Dick

1652257473657.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yesterday I learned that Kaz has Endometriosis ( or EndRometriosis as she calls it) and is about 10 weeks away from undergoing surgery. Now, I know someone very close to me that suffers badly with this condition and for that reason I had some sympathy for Kaz, but trust me it was very short-lived!

I had been wondering why Dan was in Wales again recently... The cynic in me assumed it was because he was hiding from someone or something but it turns out its because he attended a very important Drs appointment with her in Wales. She didn't take her hubby along, the man she's supposed to love, she took Dan along with her for support 😳

And it gets worse... Dan was present whilst she had an internal examination ( he joked about the Doc being wrist deep and pushing on her lungs 🤮) and she talks about leaving the room at one point to leave the Doc to talk to Dan.

He mentions during the conversation that his ex wife suffered with Endometriosis... Is it just me or do we think has he brainwashed Kaz into thinking he's an expert on Endometriosis all of a sudden and that's why he should go with her?

I have heard the footage. Kaz talks about getting up and leaving the room and leaving the Doc to talk to Dan. Dan says and I quote '' Right Doc, let the professionals talk now". He laughs that he puts his grey hat on becomes 'Dr Dan'

Even weirder is that Dan informs Kaz that she'll be having a full hysterectomy and then starting HRT and she genuinely looks shocked, like she didn't know. She said "Is that what he told you? So he told you, but he didnt tell me?"

What. The. Actual. duck?

So, apparently she has to get down to suitable weight for surgery. They have 10 weeks to do it, and they decided they will document her journey on YT and in the Academy. Except this was said on Weds 4th and there have been no updates since, not a dickie-bird. Surprise surprise 😳

I just can't wrap my head around how why she would take him with her, instead of her hubby.

Her answer was that Mike loves her and if she got upset, it would bother him, whereas having Dan there meant he could take all the information in and ask all the important questions?!

Utterly bizarre.

So too was the revelation that she's gone from a size 22 to a 16 but thats a topic of conversation for another day 😂😂
This is just so unbelievably weird that im not sure it’s true. I have no idea why they would make it up but I just can’t quite get my head around it being real.

Reactions: 7

What. The. Actual. duck?

Utterly bizarre.

I'm beyond shocked at this. A Dr should NOT have divulged a patients information to a 'friend'. Unless of course Dan lied about his credentials (which we know he 100% would have)
When my husband was going through cancer treatment I felt i had to jump through hoops to get information and i understood why. Ffs even the utility companies won't speak to you if the bills not in your name!!

For Kaz to let Dan be her emotional support is tragic. It speaks volumes about her marriage

Reactions: 11

What. The. Actual. duck?

Utterly bizarre.

WTAF!!! 😱😱😱

My burning question after that epic revelation is, what the hell did a genuine medical professional think of Dr Whanker's knowledge???

I just can't take this in! A whole new level of WTF! 😳🤪

She's definitely got 22 & 16 transposed, I'm surprised surgery is still planned tbh as I know it's an increased risk for anaesthetic & it makes the op potentially more difficult.

Oh god, I am categorically not listening to any of this tit with that topic. How appalling, all for clicks...🤬🤬🤬

He's only live on FB & YT, must know TT would be reported immediately. Please report while he's live, this is just abhorrent.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
This is just so unbelievably weird that im not sure it’s true. I have no idea why they would make it up but I just can’t quite get my head around it being real.
I’ve had endometriosis and know how painfully it is but mine was diagnosed by having a Laparoscopy not an internal . Who knows eh

Reactions: 9
Also Dan - the below - is why you are a fat duck.
That isnt proper nutrition - that is a heart attack on a plate.
That is a treat, not an every day nutritious breakfast.
Im not even a "Groupon nutritionist" and I know that.
Dick

View attachment 1258246
This is the type of meal featured on a Channel 5 television show about housebound supermobidly obese people who are eating themselves into an early grave!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

What. The. Actual. duck?

Utterly bizarre.

That's some Stockholm syndrome play.

I'm confused about Dan saying the Dr told him and not Kaz what procedure was being done. If you are next of kin/family they'd normally only tell you before the patient only if the patient themselves was unresponsive. Say they'd been hit by a car and were unconscious and needed surgery.

Kaz leaving the room and Dan having a chat with the Dr about what's going on like he's a member of the medical team shouldn't happen.

I'm confused about Dan saying the Dr told him and not Kaz what procedure was being done. If you are next of kin/family they'd normally only tell you before the patient only if the patient themselves was unresponsive. Say they'd been hit by a car and were unconscious and needed surgery.

Kaz leaving the room and Dan having a chat with the Dr about what's going on like he's a member of the medical team shouldn't happen.
Maybe the Dr realised that Kaz's brain function leaves a lot to be desired...? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
WTAF!!! 😱😱😱

My burning question after that epic revelation is, what the hell did a genuine medical professional think of Dr Whanker's knowledge???

I just can't take this in! A whole new level of WTF! 😳🤪

She's definitely got 22 & 16 transposed, I'm surprised surgery is still planned tbh as I know it's an increased risk for anaesthetic & it makes the op potentially more difficult.

Oh god, I am categorically not listening to any of this tit with that topic. How appalling, all for clicks...🤬🤬🤬

He's only live on FB & YT, must know TT would be reported immediately. Please report while he's live, this is just abhorrent.
How many topics has he discussed this week about nasty women? What’s his point? Women are horrible?

Reactions: 9
And the way he said it, like it was an injustice. As if it's out of order to expect payment for doing a job. Would Dan be OK keeping someone on the plan who doesn't pay a penny from October to April? Doubtful.

Got to say though, Kaz's husband is a better, more patient, man than I am or ever will be. If my wife went away to stay with a mate in need so she could support them, I'd understand totally. Although if that mate had a partner of their own, who they live with, I may point out that they have support already. But after visit 2 or 3 I'd be asking her to reconsider her life choices/priorities, and after visit 4 or 5 the relationship would likely be done.
The thing is, it's not better. Kaz is obviously delusional and is neglecting their child as a result of this. She may also have suffered a financial loss (small matter in the grand scheme, but still).

A strong husband in a healthy marriage would have intervened long ago. Your approach is the correct one that any self-respecting man or woman would follow.

It probably didn't. We know how he likes to exaggerate. Kaz probably just sounded surprised and said the dr didn't tell her, because she wasn't listening, too busy making goo goo eyes at superdan

Reactions: 8
It probably didn't. We know how he likes to exaggerate. Kaz probably just sounded surprised and said the dr didn't tell her, because she wasn't listening, too busy making goo goo eyes at superdan
Just read this update. They have to be lying. There is no way a qualified medical professional would ask a patient to leave a room to discuss their condition with some random idiot they have in tow. No way. Some/a lot of this story doesn't add up.

• Heart
Not sure which day the live came up on my feed (was having imaginary chemo for imaginary cancer) but they were both discussing how mums should put themselves ahead of their kids and Kaz doesn’t feel bad for leaving her child to ‘work’ because she was a stay at home mum for however many years. Best tell my kids it’s time to pack their bags, I can only be a mum for 10 years and then they have to fend for themselves!
Mincemeat head then harped on about parents causing their kids trauma by wrapping them up in cotton wool and not letting them be exposed to life. It really irritated me, you are a parent from the moment your child is born until the day you die and even past that because you live on in the memory of your family and yes you do protect your kids from some elements of life because some of it is bloody horrible! Just goes to show that family and responsibilities doesn’t really mean anything to them.
Guess that’s why they are two lonely losers sat in a garden, phoning a funeral home, laughing about boners.
The day I take parenting advice from dumb and dumber is the day I eat my own s&it!

Left him? Sorry what now? Left? Did we all leave? Or were we sacked/found out on a live that he was "scaling back" and only got clarification that meant our jobs were over when we contacted him
I left! Best thing I ever did!

None of that would have happened.its the internal examination for me,that is some thing else. Dan needs to seek help for this obsession with woman's body parts and sexual content. He is a sick individual and anyone on his plan who thinks this is OK or normal deserve his plan now. Kaz is also sick in the head. I just don't know what else to say, that information has done me in regarding doctor room.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.