Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just called the funeral home and told them everything and about 19 minutes into todays live they make up a story then ring the funeral home much to their delight and laughter. The funeral home is going to look into what they can do about it. I told them the police have several files on him already.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just called the funeral home and told them everything and about 19 minutes into todays live they make up a story then ring the funeral home much to their delight and laughter. The funeral home is going to look into what they can do about it. I told them the police have several files on him already.
Brilliant. I emailed them to let them know, but I’m glad you called. I’m at work. Is the woman ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just watched part of his live and he rang a funeral home in Burwash asking rediculious questions so they could laugh about it. I'm furious. A bleeping FUNERAL HOME. and recorded the woman live on air without her consent.
This is where I don't understand how he can claim to understand trauma, and help people deal with it. He clearly has zero empathy or compassion.

Reactions: 11
To sum up: it's not illegal to record a call or even collect data. It is illegal, however, to publicise or share such data with third parties without consent.

I’m also getting in touch with all the dentists yesterday he rang live on air as one of them is my sister and she knows all the other local ones. I’ll be advising them to contact the police.

I am raging beyond belief about the funeral home; this is it..you are going down David.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Brilliant. I emailed them to let them know, but I’m glad you called. I’m at work. Is the woman ok?
They were disappointed that he felt it was OK to do that and said they will certsinky look into what they can do about it, so hopefully she meant reporting him to police for a prank call atleast. Dispicable bastard. I told them his you tube channel and that he well known vile person who scams everyone etc I went to town on him

• Heart
This edit is a short clip where David tells the world three people that they do not know what a narcssist is. " Nobody knows" is the claim
Followed by an edited Day 1 vlog from the car with a few comments

Brilliant! All hail @Spongranch :love:

Christ on a flippin' motorbike, the cretin has completely lost the plot & is miles off into LaLa Land! How can those around him think this is in anyway normal?! FFS!

Reactions: 8
To sum up: it's not illegal to record a call or even collect data. It is illegal, however, to publicise or share such data with third parties without consent.

I’m also getting in touch with all the dentists yesterday he rang live on air as one of them is my sister and she knows all the other local ones. I’ll be advising them to contact the police.

I am raging beyond belief about the funeral home; this is it..you are going down David.
I agree, that was below the belt. He insinuated his uncle died in a massage parlour with a very large smile on his face from ear to ear, as they wanted an open casket could the funeral home manipulate his face so it looks normal, and as he died very happy(erection) could they manipulate OTHER parts of his body grrrrrrr. Then asked how much to embalm someone. He needs jailing.. This is no differant to ringing 999 as a hoax. He even told them his name was Daniel the idiot. The funeral home asked me if he was local to Burwash and I said yes apparently he is well known for all the wrong reasons. They asked did he name their company and I said yes that's why I knew who to call. Hopefully police will be looking for him soon.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They were disappointed that he felt it was OK to do that and said they will certsinky look into what they can do about it, so hopefully she meant reporting him to police for a prank call atleast. Dispicable bastard. I told them his you tube channel and that he well known vile person who scams everyone etc I went to town on him
Lit-er-ally just shaking my head at this behaviour, unbelievable. Not even sure teenagers would think this was worthy of a prank. What an utter twit he is :mad:

thanks for those taking time to make people aware of what he's doing...

i fear all this will just NEVER end! :cautious:

Reactions: 10
Just when you think he couldn't get lower! Is he actually for real? Is he loosing it? Has he always been like this? How could Kaz sit there and let this happen? Taking up the time of someone who could be helping some one who has actually lost a loved one. Just diabolical behavior.

Reactions: 13
He’s blathering on. Kaz actually suggested he give himself credit for how far he’s come

Where’s our burwash strimmer and lawn mowing people. We need noise to drown these bastards out.

• Haha
I just watched part of his live and he rang a funeral home in Burwash asking rediculious questions so they could laugh about it. I'm furious. A bleeping FUNERAL HOME. and recorded the woman live on air without her consent.
What fuckin wrong with him? Idiot! Just coz he doesn’t have any real work to do doesn’t mean other people don’t.

PEOPLE ARE PAYING HIM TO HELP THEM LOSE WEIGHT AND GET HEALTHY!! Sorry just needed to get that out. HOW are people still handing their money over? He must think they’re all right idiots- and for once, he’d be right!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What fuckin wrong with him? Idiot! Just coz he doesn’t have any real work to do doesn’t mean other people don’t.

PEOPLE ARE PAYING HIM TO HELP THEM LOSE WEIGHT AND GET HEALTHY!! Sorry just needed to get that out. HOW are people still handing their money over? He must think they’re all right idiots- and for once, he’d be right!
Nope he said he was doing minimal movement stuff now because it’s not just about losing weight. He apparently cured someone of their bowel issues.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It looks like Liam has hooked up with Aaron a trainer that worked with Wheeler a few years ago , Wouldn’t they have a story to tell

Reactions: 15
Here is the unfunny funeral home clip. This is C Waterhouse and Son in Burwash, however I have removed their name from the clip, which is why the sound dissapears a few times. If the funeral home wanted to see this, they could only view this edit via the clip, or watch Davids version on youtube in full at around 19 mins in. This is just people doing their job who really do not deserve to endure harrasment and distress. What happened to being kind and open until someone upsets him? That funeral homes next call could be a genuine bereavement where the person answering has to be on form, not recovering from an obvious purile childish dumb prank.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
THIS WOMAN CHOOSES TO SPEND TIME DOING THIS tit FOR FREE INSTEAD OF SPENDING TIME WITH HER CHILD! HOW IS SHE NOT COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED OF HERSELF? I think I’m going to be using my shouty CAPS a lot today.

Reactions: 14
Here is the unfunny funeral home clip. This is C Waterhouse and Son in Burwash, however I have removed their name from the clip, which is why the sound dissapears a few times. If the funeral home wanted to see this, they could only view this edit via the clip, or watch Davids version on youtube in full at around 19 mins in. This is just people doing their job who really do not deserve to endure harrasment and distress. What happened to being kind and open until someone upsets him? That funeral homes next call could be a genuine bereavement where the person answering has to be on form, not recovering from an obvious purile childish dumb prank.

I'm so glad you've captured this @Spongranch
If the funeral home does contact the police they must emphasise that the call caused them alarm & distress or they won't act. This is harassment

THIS WOMAN CHOOSES TO SPEND TIME DOING THIS tit FOR FREE INSTEAD OF SPENDING TIME WITH HER CHILD! HOW IS SHE NOT COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED OF HERSELF? I think I’m going to be using my shouty CAPS a lot today.
She was giggling along like the stupid witch she is!
What kind of example is this for her son!? Prank calling funeral parlours 🙄... well mummy does it!

• Sad
It looks like Liam has hooked up with Aaron a trainer that worked with Wheeler a few years ago , Wouldn’t they have a story to tell
I joined a live of theirs last week. Very informative and much more professional than you-know-who.

I have to admit that I was itching to make reference to the fact they both have history with Lord Twaticus but in all honesty it would have spoiled what was a decent live

I think they are both glad to be away from him and are happy to be concentrating on their own businesses. No longer being tarred with that brush has done them both the world of good it seems.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.