Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. He has convinced a handful of people that his desperation to become rich and famous is more important than their lives. Either they hope to gain financially from it or they are a bit simple.... or both! The rest of the staff who 'left him' (boo hoo! he bleats about it in today's 'show') they had the good sense to know that staying in a non paying job is just stupid and they prioritised their families and themselves over a deluded narc. Only Kaz is stupid enough to work for free!
He's not a charity but you wouldn't think that when you hear him eh!?

So glad you're doing well 🤗❤
Left him? Sorry what now? Left? Did we all leave? Or were we sacked/found out on a live that he was "scaling back" and only got clarification that meant our jobs were over when we contacted him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've always found it odd that I (in theory) need to register and pay a fee to catch a fish in my own lake, but anyone can have children. I don't say this lightly, but the world would most likely be a better place if Wheeler doesn't reproduce. He would almost certainly perpetuate whatever horribly cycle created him.
Is he able to have kids? Is it hypogonadism that he's been diagnosed with (possibly self diagnosed along with everything else he's diagnosed himself with). It's quite ironic it's hypo as opposed to hypogonadism he's been diagnosed with - what with him being a massive knacker😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the funeral home should definitely claim Alarm and distress. It would be more fitting under the malicious communications act as harassment would be if he continued to call them or had done it before. Either way they need to report to police. This bloke is an utter bell piece, he’s reached a new low now. I have friends that work in this field of work and show the utmost compassion. How dare he think it’s acceptable to prank these wonderful people. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
I think as a Mum or Dad, when people talk about “putting yourself first” they actually mean for an hour or so 🤣. Like, head to the gym, go for a walk, go for a facial, have a night out with friends. Not spend weeks on end away from your kids, trying to get the deluded, perverted, narc your obsessed with to notice you 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
dan has always said mums should put themselves before their children

When I was a member a few of us said to him how difficult it was to get 10k in every day when we have kids and no one to watch them for us and we’re told ‘you should come first’
I was told this! I said to him I am a full time carer to my child with varying additional needs plus I had a toddler, my husband works 50+ hours a week so life is busy. My child's condition makes it very difficult to go outside, I am permanently exhausted due to living on 4 hours sleep a night, he had a lot of care needs. I was told to prioritise myself and get my steps in. I look back to walking round my living room after caring for my kids all day to try and cram 10k steps in. When I mentioned what I was doing to get to the target steps I was told to make sure I was thrusting my body forward as I walked and just marching around my living room wouldn't count. Looking back, the whole thing was absolutely crazy,!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is he able to have kids? Is it hypogonadism that he's been diagnosed with (possibly self diagnosed along with everything else he's diagnosed himself with). It's quite ironic it's hypo as opposed to hypogonadism he's been diagnosed with - what with him being a massive knacker😂
I think there were issues with both him and his ex, but I think she had a very lucky escape to get away before anything did happen.

Reactions: 8
Wish he’d just said that. Anyway online coaching is a no for me now
Online coaching can be good but its frequently cookie cutter the amount of response is the key for.me.

I could genuinely write you an evidence based optimal program

But if you hate it, doesnt fit your life etc

Its already failed

It has, I have, NOT you.

We both need to understand that.

And means we need more contact. This isnt £25 or £900.

This also makes it a minefield

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I fell for the scam last year when it all went a bit mad for him. I would really like a refund for services not record but I suppose it would be too late now.

I fell for the scam last year when it all went a bit mad for him. I would really like a refund for services not record but I suppose it would be too late now.
*received

Reactions: 5
I think as a Mum or Dad, when people talk about “putting yourself first” they actually mean for an hour or so 🤣. Like, head to the gym, go for a walk, go for a facial, have a night out with friends. Not spend weeks on end away from your kids, trying to get the deluded, perverted, narc your obsessed with to notice you 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Mate I put a suppository in this weekend and the lad busted in

20220510_230739.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s from page 1 of the marketing products at Mums handbook. “Hey Mums, don’t feel bad for spending money on yourself. Put yourself first for once, and buy this product. You deserve it.”

But from what I have read here with the attitude shown by Dan it’s less “put yourself first” and more “totally disregard your kids needs and act like they don’t exist.”.,

Reactions: 9
It’s from page 1 of the marketing products at Mums handbook. “Hey Mums, don’t feel bad for spending money on yourself. Put yourself first for once, and buy this product. You deserve it.”

But from what I have read here with the attitude shown by Dan it’s less “put yourself first” and more “totally disregard your kids needs and act like they don’t exist.”.,
And kaz took it literally.

yep very much ‘your kids ain’t important’

it’s wasn’t just ‘you should put yourself first’ it was ‘your kids should come after you’
He used to use the ‘if your happy your kids are happy’ well I’m sure plenty of parents are happy when there out all night on the piss every weekend, doesn’t mean their kids are.

I remember someone asking him on a live what they should do cuz they have no one to watch their child so they can go out and do steps and he said ‘well if someone isn’t willing to watch your kid duck them off’

• Wow
So did anyone else spot kaz new Facebook profile with a super girl costume on? Little nod to his delusional self because of his superman obsession

Mike wake up “dude”. She’s shining his knob ss much as she can and you take it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Left him? Sorry what now? Left? Did we all leave? Or were we sacked/found out on a live that he was "scaling back" and only got clarification that meant our jobs were over when we contacted him
Yep, that's what he said- that everyone except Kaz left him. He always has to be the victim in every scenario 🙄

Yep, that's what he said- that everyone except Kaz left him. He always has to be the victim in every scenario 🙄
And the way he said it, like it was an injustice. As if it's out of order to expect payment for doing a job. Would Dan be OK keeping someone on the plan who doesn't pay a penny from October to April? Doubtful.

Got to say though, Kaz's husband is a better, more patient, man than I am or ever will be. If my wife went away to stay with a mate in need so she could support them, I'd understand totally. Although if that mate had a partner of their own, who they live with, I may point out that they have support already. But after visit 2 or 3 I'd be asking her to reconsider her life choices/priorities, and after visit 4 or 5 the relationship would likely be done.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.