Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the unfunny funeral home clip. This is C Waterhouse and Son in Burwash, however I have removed their name from the clip, which is why the sound dissapears a few times. If the funeral home wanted to see this, they could only view this edit via the clip, or watch Davids version on youtube in full at around 19 mins in. This is just people doing their job who really do not deserve to endure harrasment and distress. What happened to being kind and open until someone upsets him? That funeral homes next call could be a genuine bereavement where the person answering has to be on form, not recovering from an obvious purile childish dumb prank.

I called them straight away told them to watch it at around 19 minutes. They were not happy

Has he taken todays “show” down from fb & you tube? I can’t see it
NO it's still there just now

Reactions: 6
Have they got his address? I'll happily pass it on to them if someone hasn't already. Who the duck does he think he is?! Who even does something like that!?! This company is very highly respected in the Burwash community and have been established there for generations. Unlike his shambles of a business if you can even call it that. Why don't you just duck off Wheeler!!! What a stupid prick he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry...what was the pretext of the prank call? Was there any actual point rather than him just being a dick?

Reactions: 5
Here is the unfunny funeral home clip. This is C Waterhouse and Son in Burwash, however I have removed their name from the clip, which is why the sound dissapears a few times. If the funeral home wanted to see this, they could only view this edit via the clip, or watch Davids version on youtube in full at around 19 mins in. This is just people doing their job who really do not deserve to endure harrasment and distress. What happened to being kind and open until someone upsets him? That funeral homes next call could be a genuine bereavement where the person answering has to be on form, not recovering from an obvious purile childish dumb prank.

The lady was very professional, albeit clearly bemused by the call. The "joke" was like something an edgy radio DJ might have done in the 90's, totally pathetic.

Glad Dan is fine with wasting a small businesses time. Am sure he'd laugh it up if someone contacted 80/20 for the lols.

Sorry...what was the pretext of the prank call? Was there any actual point rather than him just being a dick?
Dan told a family story about his Grandad's brother dying in a massage parlour. His Grandad had to identify the body and claims that his bothers corpse had a massive smile and an erection. Kaz suggested calling round some funeral homes with that story. Dan thinks it's so hilarious he calls the nearest funeral home straight away.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The lady was very professional, albeit clearly bemused by the call. The "joke" was like something an edgy radio DJ might have done in the 90's, totally pathetic.

Glad Dan is fine with wasting a small businesses time. Am sure he'd laugh it up if someone contacted 80/20 for the lols.

Dan told a family story about his Grandad's brother dying in a massage parlour. His Grandad had to identify the body and claims that his bothers corpse had a massive smile and an erection. Kaz suggested calling round some funeral homes with that story. Dan thinks it's so hilarious he calls the nearest funeral home straight away.
Showed just how easily he can roll off bullshit

Reactions: 6
It looks like Liam has hooked up with Aaron a trainer that worked with Wheeler a few years ago , Wouldn’t they have a story to tell
I nearly signed with Aaron, but wheeler has scared me for online coaching, I’m not sure I could fully trust in this way again. He did mention he “knew” of DW.

Reactions: 7
I nearly signed with Aaron, but wheeler has scared me for online coaching, I’m not sure I could fully trust in this way again. He did mention he “knew” of DW.
I totally understand your skepticism, but not everyone is like Wheeler. Many of his clients have moved across to Liam and everyone I have spoken to have nothing but good to say about him.

Reactions: 10
I totally understand your skepticism, but noy everyone is like Wheeler. Many of his clients have moved across to Liam and everyone I have spoken to have nothing but good to say about him.
I’m powering through in a gym just now, quite enjoying it. Maybe one day ill venture to online coaching again.

Have they got his address? I'll happily pass it on to them if someone hasn't already. Who the duck does he think he is?! Who even does something like that!?! This company is very highly respected in the Burwash community and have been established there for generations. Unlike his shambles of a business if you can even call it that. Why don't you just duck off Wheeler!!! What a stupid prick he is!
Probably not, I called them but I had no clue where he lives unfortunately

I'm just watching yesterday's video and he is saying he has another infection from injecting testosterone and he took an anti biotic the night before and that day, isn't he in Wales? Where would he get anti biotics so quick? Nothing ever adds up when he tells a story

I'm just watching yesterday's video and he is saying he has another infection from injecting testosterone and he took an anti biotic the night before and that day, isn't he in Wales? Where would he get anti biotics so quick? Nothing ever adds up when he tells a story
No, he's back in Burwash now

I couldn’t even bring myself to watch it! Amazing how Sully and Shorty calling him out for being a miserable git for shits and giggles yesterday was unacceptable but this is ok????
KAZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU’RE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!

I couldn’t even bring myself to watch it! Amazing how Sully and Shorty calling him out for being a miserable git for shits and giggles yesterday was unacceptable but this is ok????
I am not convinced she is, on this occasion she was complicit in the stunt. She suggested he made the call ion the first place, then explodes with laughter after it's ended.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I used to think so, but I really don’t think she is 😬 She is a weekend mum by choice, that’s unforgivable.
The prank call was her idea…. she seriously has a screw loose.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

I can’t begin to tell you how utterly disgusted I am by this, having recently used them and he’s just taking the piss and doesn’t have anyones permission to record/put them on a live like that

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Sure he did... is this the same grandad that he walked in on getting a bj from his grandma in that other stupid story he tells?
Starting to figure out where his trauma comes from.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I signed up with Liam last week. Totally different league than DW, knows his stuff.

If 80/20 and DW had taught me to process trauma, I wouldn't now be 2 sizes bigger after a difficult few months.

But here we are. I feel positive for the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.