Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he say once it cost him something crazy like 10k?
OF OUR MONEY! I remember him saying excitedly he had something to unveil and the day came and I was sat scratching my head at this bizarre thing on his table to massage his ego, it was embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OF OUR MONEY! I remember him saying excitedly he had something to unveil and the day came and I was sat scratching my head at this bizarre thing on his table to massage his ego, it was embarrassing.
Yep. If ever there was an anti climax, that was it.

He on the other hand had a massive hard on over this monstrosity that he apparently designed. Clark Kent he ain't!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

And it has a contents now!!
That is a work of art. Under charity we also need to add the school meals for kids or did that never come in to fruition

Reactions: 10
1/ Is that begging I can hear?! Desperation going up a notch...🙏

2/ It's always a good idea to make it as easy as possible for any new potential customer, so just provide a website link eh?! 💡💥
anyone else hate the “you’ve been wheelered” line 🙈😂 if “wheelered” means ripped off and left underwhelmed then yep I certainly did 😂

Reactions: 9
How can the guy prattle on for nearly an hour talking about mushrooms…? He had paying members who want functional help and he’s talking absolute twaddle 🙈😂 how Sam puts up with him I don’t know while he sits there freeloading… the guy is bonkers

A8722121-A04C-4435-B381-57D0EBE0E6C4.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Do you know what. I've got no sympathy for academy members now. What will it take for them to open their eyes and stop paying him

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.