Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1/ Is that begging I can hear?! Desperation going up a notch...🙏

2/ It's always a good idea to make it as easy as possible for any new potential customer, so just provide a website link eh?! 💡💥
"How do I sign up?" No one is asking that hun. Sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you know what. I've got no sympathy for academy members now. What will it take for them to open their eyes and stop paying him
Presumably, most of them aren’t.

At this point the question is, when will he exhaust Sam’s charity?

Reactions: 11
Check these bad boy comments out! They're not from any of his usual suspects either.

Dan, just give it up! Get over your enormously overinflated sense of self importance. You don't "deserve" a break i.e. to get famous. Nobody does. You're not even working hard at anything. It's baffling that you think you deserve anything after the way you've treated people.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Check these bad boy comments out! They're not from any of his usual suspects either.

Dan, just give it up! Get over your enormously overinflated sense of self importance. You don't "deserve" a break i.e. to get famous. Nobody does. You're not even working hard at anything. It's baffling that you think you deserve anything after the way you've treated people.
Deleted in 3...2...1...

Because he doesn't want "help fixing my mistakes." He wants people to blow smoke up his arse and tell him it wasn't his fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
2021 Wild Ride
A bit behind on watching any of his videos but caught this little nugget today
Is he having a laugh
No sign up fee (who would ever pay a sign up fee), e-Books (those bleeping out of date E-books), 30 min 1on1 call
The bridge isnt just burnt its bleeping charred and crumbled to the ground. Dude you are bordering on pathetic you didnt care about us when you where on the top raking in the coin and now your a busted arse living of you girlfriend with no friends you all of a sudden care and want to say sorry. You can shove your sorry fair up your ase once Cleverly and Roland get their tongues out.
Lucky for most of us we see through your bullshit you are pathetic.
At least you didnt cry again (bleeping sook)

Side note - have you ever noticed that you never see Wheeler or whats her name from the chest down, it seems to me they might not want to show their fluffiness or as we here at TCHQ call it fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really wish someone would challenge him about this 2,000 members bullshit, we all know and so does he that that is the biggest lie of all and he’s using it for his justification for everything becoming so bad within the academy.

He still isnt being honest, he’s completely dropped his whole addiction/recovery schtick that he was reeling in the huns with, now we’re back to leg infection for a reason to sit around and do duck all. How many NA meetings do we think he’s been to? duck all would be my guess.

Reactions: 15
2021 Wild Ride
A bit behind on watching any of his videos but caught this little nugget today
Is he having a laugh
No sign up fee (who would ever pay a sign up fee), e-Books (those bleeping out of date E-books), 30 min 1on1 call
The bridge isnt just burnt its bleeping charred and crumbled to the ground. Dude you are bordering on pathetic you didnt care about us when you where on the top raking in the coin and now your a busted arse living of you girlfriend with no friends you all of a sudden care and want to say sorry. You can shove your sorry fair up your ase once Cleverly and Roland get their tongues out.
Lucky for most of us we see through your bullshit you are pathetic.
At least you didnt cry again (bleeping sook)

Side note - have you ever noticed that you never see Wheeler or whats her name from the chest down, it seems to me they might not want to show their fluffiness or as we here at TCHQ call it fat.
His camera is also always angled from a height to give the illusion of being thinner

Reactions: 12
And he’s deleted her comment and asked her to stop harassing him 🙄. The truth really does hurt him doesn’t it? No live yet this morning, so since his comeback how many days has he actually done the two loves he promised?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.