Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s live from his car, absolutely full of rage, drinking monster, swearing and lisping like Chris Eubank. What a shitshow.

Kaz is trying to manage him and stop the tit he’s saying. bleeping Sully is back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the lisping about? Eyes like pissholes in the snow, wonder what he’s taken to look and act like this? Always someone else’s fault, duck me this man is a disaster. He wants to go and punch something apparently. What a walking advert for his mindset work 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is just awful to watch! Its amazing as I am able to stream all day for my job in my house never had internet drop out as much as him! hes that man you dated when you were younger who used to say he'd lost all his numbers - and you believed him even though its never actually happened to you before! Hes the worst gaslighter in history

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is epic! Now he’s ranting at the followers for not typing quick enough and he doesn’t want this to be out there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clevers is being a creep and now Dan is refusing to do anything and wants Kaz to do it all 😂😂😂😂

Thank God Kaz is back to chat totally irrelevant bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So.. they are laughing and bragging about the number of keyboards hes destroyed in anger. RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG. What does he not see???? That is violence! the fact its against an inanimate object is totally irrelevant if the action is repeated!!!! Hes a violent dangerous man!]

Reactions: 18
Omg we know he isn’t professional in the slightest but this is a whole new level!!

Someone needs to get this recorded as I feel he could delete this afterwards.

Just showing himself for how aggressive he is!

Why would any potential customers or current customers want anything to do with this plan?🤯

Reactions: 12
Kaz is talking about The Puppet Master, new series on Netflix and I actually agree with her, it’s a fantastic watch and you just will not believe what this con man manages to do. Only three eps and I binged it all in one go. Fab tv.

Reactions: 10
This is just awful to watch! Its amazing as I am able to stream all day for my job in my house never had internet drop out as much as him! hes that man you dated when you were younger who used to say he'd lost all his numbers - and you believed him even though its never actually happened to you before! Hes the worst gaslighter in history

I also teach (difficult, behaviourally challenged kids who’ve been banned from main stream school) over zoom! Have done for two weeks all day, without any issues whatsoever. So the fact he has so many issues every day with his lives is ridiculous. It’s always someone else’s fault!

Reactions: 11
He shouldnt be giving ANY advice outside of his remit which is 'fat loss'. the only fat he ever lost was when he sacked Kaz. but suddenly its back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg we know he isn’t professional in the slightest but this is a whole new level!!

Someone needs to get this recorded as I feel he could delete this afterwards.

Just showing himself for how aggressive he is!

Why would any potential customers or current customers want anything to do with this plan?🤯
It’s awful, I’m embarrassed for them both, just a total shitshow. Now he’s ranting about Downton Abbey 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he really just tell some one to do breathing techniques for an inflamed knee? 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I hope someone has recorded this!

Why is it walk with wheeler when they are both sitting on their arses??

Did he really just tell some one to do breathing techniques for an inflamed knee? 🤣🙈
Maybe he can do some breathing to help with his kleg infections then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Walk with wheeler

but Not if it’s raining
Or he’s tired
Or his leg hurts
Or he’s on a comedown
Or kaz isn’t out
Or if it’s too early
Or if his left tit feels a breeze

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He ended the live saying he was going to go and meditate and have a wank.
:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.