Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just read a post on the BFNG page from 2 days ago- all the huns trying to get people to join by saying “I’ve been with 80/20 over a year blah blah and lost x cms in the 16 weeks”… what are you doing now then guys? Have you reached your goals? Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there a wiki section for media appearances? Just to document the loose women debacle and the superslimmers documentary

Reactions: 7
I'm getting blocked 🤣🙈
Superb question! And even better response 👌

And surprise surprise, both comments have disappeared now 🤣🤣🤣

What are you hiding Daniel? Are you not qualified to deliver the CBT you're marketing?

Reactions: 10
Is there a wiki section for media appearances? Just to document the loose women debacle and the superslimmers documentary
I have added these as a section and subheadings, but someone else will need to fill in the details as I am not aware. Looking forward to learning what went down, and loving the collaborative effort on the wiki!

Reactions: 6
I have added these as a section and subheadings, but someone else will need to fill in the details as I am not aware. Looking forward to learning what went down, and loving the collaborative effort on the wiki!
I can't find the wiki page 😫 I'll fill in what I can

Reactions: 5
I can't find the wiki page 😫 I'll fill in what I can

And it has a contents now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I asked the mods in a thread about the wiki to add a button for it at the top of our threads, but it hasn't happened yet. I'm not sure if there is some specific step that needs to be undertaken.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.