Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a question. If and a big IF that DW won the lottery enough to become a multi millionaire say. Do you think he'd carry on this shitshow or literally dump an run on his clients soon as the money lads ... ?

If he dropped everyone there would be no one to show off too and he needs the audience for him to be the twit he his. Just a random Sunday thought 🤣
He'd blow the lot on drugs and crazy ideas to try and be famous 🤣

Reactions: 6
Jesus that “walk” this morning bear with me gang technical difficulties for 10 bloody minutes! .little suggestion whanker how about you show your members some professionalism and take 10 minutes before you start to ensure audio etc is working. I’d be sacked if I ran meetings like that every day!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.