Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNewShooter

Hey guys....

No idea what happened before, but I'm back now.

Thank you for accepting my apology & welcoming me.

Hopefully I don't get removed again 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 44

sarah tonin

Evening!

I have been speaking with Lance - he didn't remove his post but he is unable to comment either so hes asked me to post on his behalf.

Before anything, he wants to wholeheartedly apologise for the whole Sadie thing.

Yes, he sent those responses but they were sent on Dan's instructions. He made DW aware of the communication from Sadie and suggested he ignored it. Dan being the man he is didn't want to ignore it, and the exchange you see is actually Dan speaking, but through Lance's social media. He was told how to respond knowing it would get a reaction.

Lance says he's never played the race card in his life and the whole situation left him uncomfortable and used. Lances words were 'some kind of token' - simply because he is black.

Below are some screenshots from our conversation that hes given me consent to share.

Although it was awful at the time, for me its a case of apology accepted. Like others have said, we have all been guilty of saying and doing things whilst brainwashed by Wheeler.

It can't have been a nice position to be in for Lance either. This all happened very early on in his employment - he had no idea how much of a twat DW would turn out to be and was just following instructions from his boss.

We have always said we would welcome anyone with open arms once they saw the light and I don't believe this case should be any different.
he’s not the only one who was instructed to say things, Lance got out before me and has been amazing support to all my family

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Evening!

I have been speaking with Lance - he didn't remove his post but he is unable to comment either so hes asked me to post on his behalf.

Before anything, he wants to wholeheartedly apologise for the whole Sadie thing.

Yes, he sent those responses but they were sent on Dan's instructions. He made DW aware of the communication from Sadie and suggested he ignored it. Dan being the man he is didn't want to ignore it, and the exchange you see is actually Dan speaking, but through Lance's social media. He was told how to respond knowing it would get a reaction.

Lance says he's never played the race card in his life and the whole situation left him uncomfortable and used. Lances words were 'some kind of token' - simply because he is black.

Below are some screenshots from our conversation that hes given me consent to share.

Although it was awful at the time, for me its a case of apology accepted. Like others have said, we have all been guilty of saying and doing things whilst brainwashed by Wheeler.

It can't have been a nice position to be in for Lance either. This all happened very early on in his employment - he had no idea how much of a twat DW would turn out to be and was just following instructions from his boss.

We have always said we would welcome anyone with open arms once they saw the light and I don't believe this case should be any different.
I haven’t caught up - this is the first post I’ve read since getting home from work. I was trying to protect my identity but I want to accept lance’s apology. I am Sadie. And welcome to the right side Lance x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Welcome to TCHQ member #174.❤

I am told he created a poll last night and decided on 9am this morning, but then cancelled it first thing because he forgot that they had something to do with one of Sams children I believe...
Thank you for my TCHQ number.

Well, that's very interesting because DW was online playing Call of Duty from 7:47am until around 9:39am this morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

RachRN86

VIP Member
I've got an idea for him.

1. Remove yourself from social media until you are both mentally and physically well.

2. Close the academy until you have qualified professionals on board. By all means keep it as a free support group but stop taking money until your content is sorted

3. Scale down the grand ideas and just deliver what is advertised and deliver it well

4. Understand you are not God's gift to this earth, you don't have the right to treat people the way you do. You nan may have given you vulgar advice but mine gave me great advice. "Treat people as you wish to he treated"

5. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM. THIS IS YOUR OWN DOING. TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ACTIONS AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

sarah tonin

When I suggested about the language and smutty comments needs to stop, he said it’s like a filter, if people can’t cope with swearing they are not ready for change!

I also suggested that the podcast/dw show should be separate from 80/20 for the same reason, but in my opinion, he used 80/20 for the views, and in the same way he want Mary age 63 (for example not a real person) to watch him play war zone!

while I’m here he also wanted to get products for ladies in the academy because a group of 2000 women to sell products and everything was about amazon affiliate links, also chatted about OnlyF and what sort of money would we want because everyone has a price!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Evening!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

DiamondPink

First timer at this, but I'll give it a go:

80/20 has become even more of a shit show than it was previously. All the staff are gone, bar the two least qualified (Sean & Kaz), plus DW, of course.

They spend all day coming up with ways to draw everyone back in, but this is proving fruitless as the countless trust pilot and TT reviews seem to be getting the better of them.

Finally, it appeared, DW saw the light for a brief second and did a (contrived) 1 hr apology. Alas, the "apology" contained a couple of sorry but only if we also chose to believe that everyone else was more to blame than him. He also talks of the 12 steps program that he nearly completed before - now of course he is an expert and is going it alone with Google this time.

There was of course the obligatory offer of shares in the business (if you can call it that at this stage) if the splendid seven would accept the apology, and of course their wrong doing.

Next day no emails with the offer made had arrived and now the offer is a free call, no sign up fee and of course - the books! But everyone has to pay £25 a month again 🙄

Hurrah! Dan is now getting his steps in with Kaz each morning, while they talk crap - possibly even a good idea for once that they provide some activity lives for their paying clientel: but as ever... how long will it last?

And here you find us, with baited breath, waiting for the next hair brain scheme to appear or ready to watch a current one to fail...

• Heart
Reactions: 34

jofayjake

Just a quick note x the very vulnerable lovely lady on the book of face we were worried about is not going to join up 😊 she messaged me today and thanked me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33

glaikit

Check these bad boy comments out! They're not from any of his usual suspects either.

Dan, just give it up! Get over your enormously overinflated sense of self importance. You don't "deserve" a break i.e. to get famous. Nobody does. You're not even working hard at anything. It's baffling that you think you deserve anything after the way you've treated people.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

RachRN86

VIP Member
Almost time for a new thread again!

DW: leg infection, bad WIFI connection, Kaz and Sean left to cover 8020's imperfections

• Haha
Reactions: 32

sarah tonin

Still Here #127 what ever you hear about me please believe it I no longer have time to explain myself. You can also add some bits of you want. 🤣🤣
As You Were TC’s thank you for your support!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
After I went live in the academy for classes near enough every day for 6 months, when he WhatsApp me to have a go after I came on here and deleted my content.... he was calling me Katrina not Karina, so it's not just clients he doesn't take notice of lol would have seen my name in the academy every day and still got it wrong 🤣
I have been given permission to admit that I knew about this. I have heard the Voicenotes where he almost burst a blood vessel at the instructors for removing their classes and I did giggle at Karina for putting him in his place.

He was real angry at her "after all he did for her" and kept calling her Katrina. The way he went on was like they were best mates or something. She completely ignores what hes saying and responds with

"Dan, it's Karina, no T"

If they were mates he should at least know her bloody name 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

RachRN86

VIP Member
#19 Dan thinks he's superman, we think it's a super scam. 8020 robbing you blind, get your noses out of Dan's behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Daniel Wheeler, a scam dealer. 8020 is a fraud, time to stop others getting on board.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

JEE82

Looking at the first few Mr Rowland has uploaded they’re Ellen’s one if that helps date them at all.
This is ellen and I can confirm I no longer work for 8020 as of dec. I kindly left 3 months of classes out of good will ...so clearly they are reposting them. Would that mean I get royalties?!! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27