Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stopped feeling sorry for anyone signing up now - they can't say they weren't warned when even the most cursory search throws up all the negative reviews and experiences left my ex-members who were failed by not only Dan Wheeler but also the 8020 Plan.
I must be getting tough in my old age 😂
Kinda this way myself...hell'll mend 'em, as my old maths teacher used to say.

Reactions: 7
He’s just about to go live and the title is ‘who wants to learn about mushrooms!!’

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So, not only has Whanker cancelled yet another lunch time live in the academy (a mere 15mins after a post was put up asking for questions for him to answer!) but he's now live on his BFNG page talking about mushrooms!! It shouldn't surprise me I know, but I'm speechless! 😱🤦‍♀️

Oh wait, he's live in the academy too. So he cancels the only live he might actually be able to provide help and information to his paying members so he can talk bollocks about fungi instead?! It beggars belief!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve been following him probably since that magazine cover…. Always thought he was a bit of a twit, but his twatiness has grown exponentially and now he’s unrecognisable as the person who trained those bikini models. I wonder if he shagged one of them and that’s why he split up with Kirstie before they reconciled and got married? 🤔
I was looking back and I actually "discovered" him in 2014 lol. What a road, and what a downward spiral!

I've got an idea for him.

1. Remove yourself from social media until you are both mentally and physically well.

2. Close the academy until you have qualified professionals on board. By all means keep it as a free support group but stop taking money until your content is sorted

3. Scale down the grand ideas and just deliver what is advertised and deliver it well

4. Understand you are not God's gift to this earth, you don't have the right to treat people the way you do. You nan may have given you vulgar advice but mine gave me great advice. "Treat people as you wish to he treated"

5. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM. THIS IS YOUR OWN DOING. TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ACTIONS AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES.
If he actually took these steps, he might have a reasonable chance at developing a healthy sustainable lifestyle for himself. Sadly we all know none of this will happen.

302 academy! The 200 something party is near! 🎉🥳
So close I can almost taste it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since he has had every illness under the sun, can he not just get laryngitis and shut the duck up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So, not only has Whanker cancelled yet another lunch time live in the academy (a mere 15mins after a post was put up asking for questions for him to answer!) but he's now live on his BFNG page talking about mushrooms!! It shouldn't surprise me I know, but I'm speechless! 😱🤦‍♀️

Oh wait, he's live in the academy too. So he cancels the only live he might actually be able to provide help and information to his paying members so he can talk bollocks about fungi instead?! It beggars belief!
HOW DOES HE NOT SEE IT?

Your members are paying for you. Your attention. Your help.

Instead the whole bleeping world has to listen to whatever any of them have to say. Is it any wonder nobody is engaging in the Academy?!

They deserve your undivided attention, not sharing their stories with all and sundry.

Kind of defeats the object of a closed FB group doesn't it when you are gonna read their comments to total strangers....

Typical Wheeler. Cutting corners. Everything he does is half a job.

Instead of reading shite from books, how about getting some real work done update the content like you have been promising?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
HOW DOES HE NOT SEE IT?

Your members are paying for you. Your attention. Your help.

Instead the whole bleeping world has to listen to whatever any of them have to say. Is it any wonder nobody is engaging in the Academy?!

They deserve your undivided attention, not sharing their stories with all and sundry.

Kind of defeats the object of a closed FB group doesn't it when you are gonna read their comments to total strangers....

Typical Wheeler. Cutting corners. Everything he does is half a job.

Instead of reading shite from books, how about getting some real work done update the content like you have been promising?
I don’t get it, the one thing that would really benefit him he refuses to do, he has no credibility using old, outdated videos with people in them that no longer work for him. Update it and get yourself someone with qualifications if you want to keep pushing the mindset side.

I don’t get it, the one thing that would really benefit him he refuses to do, he has no credibility using old, outdated videos with people in them that no longer work for him. Update it and get yourself someone with qualifications if you want to keep pushing the mindset side.
He doesn't though. He doesn't want to make any sort of effort at all, expects the money to pour in and give nothing in return.

He doesn't though. He doesn't want to make any sort of effort at all, expects the money to pour in and give nothing in return.
exactly this, he just wants people to watch the videos and pay him to sit and read mushroom books and play games online. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the plan seems to now be jackanory with sicknote. Why are people not leaving in their droves? He has truly lost the plot. Nothing he talks about brings any useful information to the table. Trading standards needs to shut this down NOW. He is sat reading from his book and the only 2 people commenting are the 2 usual gobshites massaging his ego. She (you know who I mean) is on same level as sicknote, she is deluded, embarrassing, besotted, oh god she is just bleeping annoying 😠😠

Added to the wiki because I can't be arsed at work 🤣 No doubt there's some errors, I'd be grateful if people can fact check (added about Amelia, Emma, whether the plan works, trust Pilot and cancelling payments). Also put a header for the legends scheme, but can't remember the deets.
Very nice!

I see a section for the legends scam has been added. Hopefully someone can flesh out the details? Near as I can tell it appears to be a very poorly executed multi level marketing type scam, but with reviews?

watching the mushroom live. Boy has sicknote aged in the last year. Has his very own wifi signal on his forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unrelated - just realised I'm now a VIP Tattler! I'd like to thank my fellow TC's, my own procrastination when it comes to work/chores, and of course Whanker for providing so much bullshit on the daily that the chat never stops. Couldn't have done it without yous!

has it been broken up as fuel to the Chimenea to heat the garage
Probably getting high off the paint fumes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.