Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @TheGreatOne for your winning title thread. Edited to fit, full title in all its glory - Dan Wheeler #18 New Year, “New Dan” No January uptake for his scam. Fake tears, more lies, do yourself a favour.. go back to washing drives You win the chance to post on this thread, £25 per month. And free Whanker ebooks for everyone!

Can someone do a recap...I don't even know where to start with this shitshow 🤦🏼‍♀️

TC#29(?) ready for duty!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
First timer at this, but I'll give it a go:

80/20 has become even more of a tit show than it was previously. All the staff are gone, bar the two least qualified (Sean & Kaz), plus DW, of course.

They spend all day coming up with ways to draw everyone back in, but this is proving fruitless as the countless trust pilot and TT reviews seem to be getting the better of them.

Finally, it appeared, DW saw the light for a brief second and did a (contrived) 1 hr apology. Alas, the "apology" contained a couple of sorry but only if we also chose to believe that everyone else was more to blame than him. He also talks of the 12 steps program that he nearly completed before - now of course he is an expert and is going it alone with Google this time.

There was of course the obligatory offer of shares in the business (if you can call it that at this stage) if the splendid seven would accept the apology, and of course their wrong doing.

Next day no emails with the offer made had arrived and now the offer is a free call, no sign up fee and of course - the books! But everyone has to pay £25 a month again 🙄

Hurrah! Dan is now getting his steps in with Kaz each morning, while they talk crap - possibly even a good idea for once that they provide some activity lives for their paying clientel: but as ever... how long will it last?

And here you find us, with baited breath, waiting for the next hair brain scheme to appear or ready to watch a current one to fail...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nice work Pink 👏

18 threads eh.... who'd have thought it! There's definitely more than enough content here for a full Netflix docu-series... incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
First timer at this, but I'll give it a go:

80/20 has become even more of a tit show than it was previously. All the staff are gone, bar the two least qualified (Sean & Kaz), plus DW, of course.

They spend all day coming up with ways to draw everyone back in, but this is proving fruitless as the countless trust pilot and TT reviews seem to be getting the better of them.

Finally, it appeared, DW saw the light for a brief second and did a (contrived) 1 hr apology. Alas, the "apology" contained a couple of sorry but only if we also chose to believe that everyone else was more to blame than him. He also talks of the 12 steps program that he nearly completed before - now of course he is an expert and is going it alone with Google this time.

There was of course the obligatory offer of shares in the business (if you can call it that at this stage) if the splendid seven would accept the apology, and of course their wrong doing.

Next day no emails with the offer made had arrived and now the offer is a free call, no sign up fee and of course - the books! But everyone has to pay £25 a month again 🙄

Hurrah! Dan is now getting his steps in with Kaz each morning, while they talk crap - possibly even a good idea for once that they provide some activity lives for their paying clientel: but as ever... how long will it last?

And here you find us, with baited breath, waiting for the next hair brain scheme to appear or ready to watch a current one to fail...
👏👏 Great recap, Pink 🤗
#17 all present and correct, reporting for duty 🥸

Reactions: 8
153 ere. No sign of walk with wheeler this morning. Has the time changed or has he quit 4 days in?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
108 here.

Popcorn, Cadburys Buttons and Fanta Fruit Twist at the ready.
Oh I want a Fanta fruit twist now!!!

I am hereeeereeeeeeee.
18 threads ladies and gents, non binaries and fairies! (In the tinker bell sense obv)

we are growing faster than the scamcademy and his face is on the floor every time because he knows he is tit.
And I’d like to add that it makes TOTAL SENSE he is an admirer of superman.

Because superman is as fake as Dan wheeler.
✌🏻 And ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm bored waiting for a new job to start I might compile a timeline of wheeler..

Reactions: 15
Urgh, clicked on the Walk with Wheeler Live momentarily, but they're not walking, only to hear him say, "I'm pretty sure I've got twins in my ball sack".

Is there no end to the crassness and idiocy?!

#139 (I think?!) over and out

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.