Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh yes of course! Judgeypants knew 😳 Feb 2020! The real OG
I’ve been following him probably since that magazine cover…. Always thought he was a bit of a twit, but his twatiness has grown exponentially and now he’s unrecognisable as the person who trained those bikini models. I wonder if he shagged one of them and that’s why he split up with Kirstie before they reconciled and got married? 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was asked to get Lawrence and the Weight of Depression, I think yous successfully saved WOD from joining
I messaged them both and advised them to avoid especially WOD. DW went on a clout chase for the big names even cheffy .. I might be quietly in the back ground but I saw the way he used u and your family didn't want him to use anyone else like that

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Wonder if we will get to hold our 300 party this week??!!!

Looking at his eyes on the latest videos ……… he definitely doesn’t look drug free. I suppose it could be angles, or a trick of the light …… BUT given the form he had for it …….. I doubt it.

I was injured and still told to do my steps.
Then I didn’t have time (I didn’t have 90 minutes a day minimum on top of what I was doing) - I was told to get them done. His ‘leg injury’ is not only preventing him from walking ……. It’s preventing him from doing the ‘lives’ which is essentially all people are supposedly paying for.

New ideas today??!!! Isn’t that what we had last week ……. Though it was just him rambling about himself and then suggesting people pay to watch him play computer games …….

The complete lack of professionalism by Dan Wheeler is mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've got an idea for him.

1. Remove yourself from social media until you are both mentally and physically well.

2. Close the academy until you have qualified professionals on board. By all means keep it as a free support group but stop taking money until your content is sorted

3. Scale down the grand ideas and just deliver what is advertised and deliver it well

4. Understand you are not God's gift to this earth, you don't have the right to treat people the way you do. You nan may have given you vulgar advice but mine gave me great advice. "Treat people as you wish to he treated"

5. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM. THIS IS YOUR OWN DOING. TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ACTIONS AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've got an idea for him.

1. Remove yourself from social media until you are both mentally and physically well.

2. Close the academy until you have qualified professionals on board. By all means keep it as a free support group but stop taking money until your content is sorted

3. Scale down the grand ideas and just deliver what is advertised and deliver it well

4. Understand you are not God's gift to this earth, you don't have the right to treat people the way you do. You nan may have given you vulgar advice but mine gave me great advice. "Treat people as you wish to he treated"

5. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM. THIS IS YOUR OWN DOING. TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ACTIONS AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES.
👏👏👏👏
Agree with ALL OF THIS.

Reactions: 10
Is it the same as what he's posted on his FB page? It's pretty awful... is that meant to be motivational?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else just received the new email? ffs it’s depressing!!
He absolutely did not write that! Spelling was perfect.. grammar was perfect.
Was depressing to read while I was eating 2 slices of marmite on toast..

Reactions: 8
Well on this mornings walk with wheeler we have kaz out walking in the rain and Dan in his garage discussing microblading and eyebrow tattoos 🤦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is it the same as what he's posted on his FB page? It's pretty awful... is that meant to be motivational?
He's so desperate to go viral again - that was his post from way back that got him a ton of attention.

Whanker, lightning doesn't strike twice. You had your chance. You fucked it. Go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He needs to decide if he wants to be and influencer or be taken seriously as a weight loss coach

Reactions: 9
Have I randomly been blocked or is his TT not there? Went for a nosey this morning and I can see videos from other creates that have the # with his name etc but not him

Reactions: 6
Have I randomly been blocked or is his TT not there? Went for a nosey this morning and I can see videos from other creates that have the # with his name etc but not him
I can still see the horrendous big chin on TT that is giving me nightmares. He’s clearly the star of pinocchio round 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well on this mornings walk with wheeler we have kaz out walking in the rain and Dan in his garage discussing microblading and eyebrow tattoos 🤦
Quality content again as usual! feel sorry for the newbies who have joined recently with high expectiations. I caught parts of it this morning but i couldnt listen when he started talking about the whole Boris situation when Kaz started talking about moral stance and not having trust etc its a shame they cant apply that logic to their tit! different situation i know

Reactions: 11
Nearly time for the 200 something party, IM SO EXCITED!

what does the email say?

Reactions: 9
Added to the wiki because I can't be arsed at work 🤣 No doubt there's some errors, I'd be grateful if people can fact check (added about Amelia, Emma, whether the plan works, trust Pilot and cancelling payments). Also put a header for the legends scheme, but can't remember the deets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Quality content again as usual! feel sorry for the newbies who have joined recently with high expectiations. I caught parts of it this morning but i couldnt listen when he started talking about the whole Boris situation when Kaz started talking about moral stance and not having trust etc its a shame they cant apply that logic to their tit! different situation i know
I've stopped feeling sorry for anyone signing up now - they can't say they weren't warned when even the most cursory search throws up all the negative reviews and experiences left my ex-members who were failed by not only Dan Wheeler but also the 8020 Plan.
I must be getting tough in my old age 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.