Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha @Opalfruit8 you don’t get enough credit for starting these threads!! I remember the days when it was a few comments every so often!! A few people just wondering why everyone else was so into this idiot on TikTok!!
So much this!

And of course JudgeyPants with the OG thread way back in Feb 2020. https://tattle.life/threads/danwheeler8020.4713/

It's been wonderful to see this community come together and grow, sharing stories and experiences and finding genuine support through each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hmmm... So why if it ''clearly works " are you using outdated transformation photos from people no longer with 80/20?

Out of all of those thousands of people you have helped, why is your TP score so rubbish? If it was really a few trolls doing it as you like people to believe, surely a few negative reviews would be drowned out by the hundreds of positive noises being made by the 'thousands' that have been so happy with the plan?

If the plan was as brilliant as you say why are these posts not getting any interaction unless you ask your Huns to help boost the algorithm? ( yes, I know you posted in the academy asking them to comment on the BFNG page. That desperate for help you even tagged them individually so they would see it 🙄)

And even more importantly - can we have a chat about accountability please? I mean its a bit bleeping rich coming from you to tell people that something will work if you put the work in and be accountable is it not?

Mind you, it does explain why 8020 is up tit creek without a paddle...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmmm... So why if it ''clearly works " are you using outdated transformation photos from people no longer with 80/20?

Out of all of those thousands of people you have helped, why is your TP score so rubbish?

If the plan was as brilliant as you say why are these posts not getting any interaction unless you ask your Huns to help boost the algorithm? ( yes, I know you posted in the academy asking them to comment on the BFNG page. That desperate for help you even tagged them individually so they would see it 🙄)

And even more importantly - can we have a chat about accountability please? I mean its fa bit bleeping rich coming from you to tell people that something will work if you put the work in and be accountable is it not?

Asking the real questions!

The Big Stupid Nutrition page is just terrible, wow.

Reactions: 8
Read the comments from his last post. Did he instruct all the hunions to worship him?
also notice his post about infected leg is gone, no lunchtime live either

Reactions: 5
Read the comments from his last post. Did he instruct all the hunions to worship him?
also notice his post about infected leg is gone, no lunchtime live either
Well, he dressed it up as 'if you have had great experience please comment on this post' but also cherry picked the favourites and tagged them so he knew it would happen.

Reactions: 8
Well, he dressed it up as 'if you have had great experience please comment on this post' but also cherry picked the favourites and tagged them so he knew it would happen.
Obvious. cause all the commenters had “top fan” attached to their names.
hipefully someone will contact that sue and let her know there is a better group to join which contains 170 people just like her!

Reactions: 10
I would love to know how many people get swept up in leaving a positive review that later have regretted it!
I didn't get swept up in it, I left a glowing review off my own back because the plan did work for a bit for me and I found areas of it helpful and other areas not so helpful HOWEVER before I left I could see the route the plan was going down and the things Dan was saying was totally agsinst what I believe in and I started to wonder why the hell was I supporting this guy so I withdrew my review which resulted in the score dropping on trust pilot. Never in a million years thought I would be here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Out of all of those thousands of people you have helped, why is your TP score so rubbish? If it was really a few trolls doing it as you like people to believe, surely a few negative reviews would be drowned out by the hundreds of positive noises being made by the 'thousands' that have been so happy with the plan?

And even more importantly - can we have a chat about accountability please? I mean its a bit bleeping rich coming from you to tell people that something will work if you put the work in and be accountable is it not?

I was asked to get Lawrence and the Weight of Depression, I think yous successfully saved WOD from joining

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I used to think he was quite fit too and now I can’t stomach him! To be fair, no amount of bodybuilding or weightloss or tooth brushing from him would ever make me think that again, and that’s before we consider his horrendous personality!
Hahahaha, I mean obviously so did I! 🤣🤣🤣 but now I feel a bit disappointed with myself for being lured by looks and not qualities and personality traits.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.