Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the latest post on BFNG was probably discussed in the academy beforehand with the ‘faithful few’ asked to make long positive statements…. 🙄… the bit I don’t get is the one negative has been ‘liked’ by Dans disciples too 🤔 have they even read it? 😂

View attachment 996311
Yep, as per normal people don’t proactively applaud this “plan”. In the last year this has been at least the sixth time he’s reached out to academy members asking them to leave positive reviews.

Reactions: 13
Yep, as per normal people don’t proactively applaud this “plan”. In the last year this has been at least the sixth time he’s reached out to academy members asking them to leave positive reviews.
I would be skeptical of any product or service constantly asking me for positive reviews. Quality speaks for itself.

Reactions: 11
Genuinely though when caught up in it?
Honestly, yes. I get irritated even when Amazon asks me once to review something I really like! I do appreciate others may feel different and there is no question Dan has/had a certain charisma. After all, how many people can say they’ve inspired nearly 20K forum posts?! 🤣

• Haha
Probably in there for a few years and not paying (like I was! Hahaha) obviously I wasnt culled during the (unsuccessful) clear out for the mole as I was teaching the classes for him at the time. But I never got questioned on it, so I wonder how many others are in there still without paying... especially if they're not active within the group or on fb
Yes no doubt there are many in there not paying, I find it hard to believe out of 300 + members only a small number engage, there may be some silently watching the world go by but % wise you’d expect more engagement without prompt.

Genuinely though when caught up in it?
It’s a conundrum many of us experienced during our time in there, in the very beginning I believed when he asked members to engage and comment saying the algorithms were working against him etc he has alot of charisma and some adoring fans will comment etc to try and get reactions out of him but sooner or later it must get tiresome

Reactions: 9
Had this land in my inbox...

Another day, another no show 🙄

Does anyone else read it like there's another AWOL stint pending?
Ffs. 🙈 when will he realise that Sean and kaz are not a sufficient replacement for him? Like it's his plan, hes the one with the "qualifications" (I only put it quotes as I know many are dubious lol, I have no clue) they don't! They won't be able to answer anything fitness related (well shouldn't be anyway) honestly it would be better if Steve R did them when Dan can't, at least he's qualified in fitness.
Also, love that when we started working for him we were told if we cancelled/didn't show for any reason that was it we wouldn't be allowed to teach for him again. Good job that anything that did come up we spoke to each other and were able to get them covered, but at least that was by someone with the same qualifications! But maybe take your own employment advice and stop working if you can't show up for work

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ffs. 🙈 when will he realise that Sean and kaz are not a sufficient replacement for him? Like it's his plan, hes the one with the "qualifications" (I only put it quotes as I know many are dubious lol, I have no clue) they don't! They won't be able to answer anything fitness related (well shouldn't be anyway) honestly it would be better if Steve R did them when Dan can't, at least he's qualified in fitness.
Also, love that when we started working for him we were told if we cancelled/didn't show for any reason that was it we wouldn't be allowed to teach for him again. Good job that anything that did come up we spoke to each other and were able to get them covered, but at least that was by someone with the same qualifications! But maybe take your own employment advice and stop working if you can't show up for work
So much for "access to me twice a day" 🙄

I get he may be in pain but how many times have we all had to turn up to work even when we feel like utter shite?!

Reactions: 19

I get he may be in pain but how many times have we all had to turn up to work even when we feel like utter shite?!
Probably up late gaming again - he moves from one obsession to another. There will be delusions of being ‘the best ever’ gamer.

Reactions: 11

I've had my leg in a cast for 12 weeks, still manage to walk down the passage to sit in a chair and do a full days work.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The comments on his FB are like 2 guys fighting over who is going to give the boss a wristy
I read Steve Cleverly comment on FB how he lost 46 cm and was able to eat whatever he liked and his is still with the plan because he believes in it. Ok thats great it worked for you the question i am asking is,,,,, Why the duck are you still paying £25 a month surley to christ you know what you are doing by now.
Dont get me started about Rowland now i believe IMO that if your a PT with all those qualifications that he stated (not sure why he did cause the question was never asked) you would at least look like your fit. You dont need a 6 pack but you would at least look like you know what your talking about. Get your tit together Rowland this isnt bullying its just stating the bleeping obvious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've had my leg in a cast for 12 weeks, still manage to walk down the passage to sit in a chair and do a full days work.
Exactly my point. But Because it's him its acceptable.

I guarantee if I asked for a refund from him because I had (for instance) been in hospital for a period of time during the 16 weeks, I would be told no as I had tied myself into a 4 month contract.

But its ok for him to frequently disappear and thats acceptable, even though he acknowledged that people bought into HIM amd and therefore hes part of the package they purchased?! Hes allowed to break that contract and thats ok? bleeping ludicrous.

Oh and Wheeler - I get that people are ill from time to time, its human nature. But for a bloke peddling a plan that promotes a health you are absent more than you are there. Think about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably in there for a few years and not paying (like I was! Hahaha) obviously I wasnt culled during the (unsuccessful) clear out for the mole as I was teaching the classes for him at the time. But I never got questioned on it, so I wonder how many others are in there still without paying... especially if they're not active within the group or on fb
I wasn't paying and wasn't culled either.... I wasn't teaching but I was (regrettably) a high profile member.

Reactions: 14
The problem is the enablers he surrounds himself with that fawn over him validate his absenteeism.
In his mind because he’s his own boss he’s accountable to no one, and therefore there’s no one more senior than him to haul his arse over hot coals for poor performance. In a regular workplace environment he’d have been fired for gross misconduct by now or at the very least on a PIP. When his hunions continue to virtually pat his head telling him soundbites such as “take all the time you need to heal”, “look after yourself as long as you need” and “we’re all here for you when you get back” it makes him think this appalling behaviour is OK. When he realises they’ve got to a tipping point (like a few weeks ago) he then rolls out the bawling and presses reset.
If he said to the Academy pay me £25 per
Month as a friendship group then I wonder how many would stay. They just don’t realise they could all set up exactly the same type of group FOR FREE and see no degradation in “service”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would be skeptical of any product or service constantly asking me for positive reviews. Quality speaks for itself.
I would love to know how many people get swept up in leaving a positive review that later have regretted it!

He can’t even manage one full week of keeping up the bullshit walk with whanka 😂😂😂 ffs how many excuses can one man give ? He ll NEVER have a successful business because he can’t be arsed to put in the effort 😂😂😂 less than 100 paying customers left mate n I ll be happy when there’s NONE! 😋😬 enjoy your day off

• Haha
  • Heart
He can’t even manage one full week of keeping up the bullshit walk with whanka 😂😂😂 ffs how many excuses can one man give ? He ll NEVER have a successful business because he can’t be arsed to put in the effort 😂😂😂 less than 100 paying customers left mate n I ll be happy when there’s NONE! 😋😬 enjoy your day off
They should stage a mass walk out.

They should tell him they can't support someone who can't be bothered to put the effort in - let him see how much those words sting!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Had this land in my inbox...

Another day, another no show 🙄

Does anyone else read it like there's another AWOL stint pending?
he shall from this day forth be known as 'Sicknote' he couldnt hold down a real job he'd be up on review by now

I may be wrong but does having a bad leg stop you talking ?
Not to my knowledge but he'll be in agony and unable to concentrate or hes not slept all night because he was in pain... which ever excuse sounds more plausable.
He knows there will be little to no engagement so he probably doesnt see the point in putting his business & customers first

• Haha
The comments on his FB are like 2 guys fighting over who is going to give the boss a wristy
I read Steve Cleverly comment on FB how he lost 46 cm and was able to eat whatever he liked and his is still with the plan because he believes in it. Ok thats great it worked for you the question i am asking is,,,,, Why the duck are you still paying £25 a month surley to christ you know what you are doing by now.
Dont get me started about Rowland now i believe IMO that if your a PT with all those qualifications that he stated (not sure why he did cause the question was never asked) you would at least look like your fit. You dont need a 6 pack but you would at least look like you know what your talking about. Get your tit together Rowland this isnt bullying its just stating the bleeping obvious.
Hmmm that was the thing I was always worried about when I qualified, that I didn't 'look' right or like I should have the qualifications, yet in my classes I could run rings around (not literally run, cause sod that 🤣) my seemingly 'fitter' clients. However, doesn't mean we don't have the knowledge to be able to help, so I do have to stick up for Steve there...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.