Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he shall from this day forth be known as 'Sicknote' he couldnt hold down a real job he'd be up on review by now

Not to my knowledge but he'll be in agony and unable to concentrate or hes not slept all night because he was in pain... which ever excuse sounds more plausable.
He knows there will be little to no engagement so he probably doesnt see the point in putting his business & customers first
Errm as I recall not so long back he had a prolapsed disc in his back and from experience I know how painful that is .It was truly amazing how quickly he recovered from that .He that is known as Sicknote truly is a legend or not .I may have mistyped that last bit more like liar not legend🤔

Reactions: 7
Honestly, yes. I get irritated even when Amazon asks me once to review something I really like! I do appreciate others may feel different and there is no question Dan has/had a certain charisma. After all, how many people can say they’ve inspired nearly 20K forum posts?! 🤣
Ive been thinking this morning how much of this, how much work absence and how much stand ins by "Fat Kaz and the Dweeb" even in full belief in ability and sunk asset bias, appeal to authority blah

Would it take for someone to go, tbh this is a bit tit. I hope that it isnt 300 paying members as at least £7500 a month puts him on a consultant psychiatrist salary. They even have to turn up for work

Had this land in my inbox...

Another day, another no show 🙄

Does anyone else read it like there's another AWOL stint pending?
And blamed on everything external to.him. even captain birds eye will feel his wrath as he invented it first mate-dude

I've had my leg in a cast for 12 weeks, still manage to walk down the passage to sit in a chair and do a full days work.
Did you get your steps in though? Dont be lazy

I wasn't paying and wasn't culled either.... I wasn't teaching but I was (regrettably) a high profile member.
LOIS?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ive been thinking this morning how much of this, how much work absence and how much stand ins by "Fat Kaz and the Dweeb" even in full belief in ability and sunk asset bias, appeal to authority blah

Would it take for someone to go, tbh this is a bit tit. I hope that it isnt 300 paying members as at least £7500 a month puts him on a consultant psychiatrist salary. They even have to turn up for work
Theres no way they are all paying. Not a chance.

I had some 👀👀 do some covert analysis for me and they pretty much confirmed what we already knew.

A quick peruse of the members list showed that of the 300 ish members:

Less than 100 joined in the last 4 months ( making them current paying members)

A good 75-100 people had been members had joined between March and May

Of those included in the March - May range, around 10 of them are active posters ( aka the Hunions)

I find it hard to believe that someone would be paying for this tit show and sitting dormant. My bet is theres people in there from before it went crazy that were promised lifetime membership or something ( I am sure someone posted they were around at the start and there were 200 ish members?)

At best I reckon hes got 100 people lining his pocket.

Reactions: 10
Hmmm that was the thing I was always worried about when I qualified, that I didn't 'look' right or like I should have the qualifications, yet in my classes I could run rings around (not literally run, cause sod that 🤣) my seemingly 'fitter' clients. However, doesn't mean we don't have the knowledge to be able to help, so I do have to stick up for Steve there...
Fellow PT here, whilst I agree looks does not = knowledge, it’s a big part of our marketing.
I think it depends on your clientele/niche
If you’re looking to build significant muscle, you’d look for a more bodybuilder-esk pt.
If you’re hiring a PT for fat loss you‘re going to look for someone who is in reasonable condition OR has experience themselves with fat loss.
If you want to be a strong man/power lifter you might go for a PT with a build like Steve. it just depends.
Being grossly overweight is a very hard sell if you’re a PT.

Fellow PT here, whilst I agree looks does not = knowledge, it’s a big part of our marketing.
If you’re looking to build significant muscle, you’d look for a more bodybuilder-esk pt.
If you’re hiring a PT for fat loss you‘re going to look for someone who is in reasonable condition OR has experience themselves with fat loss.
If you want to be a strong man/power lifter you might go for a PT with a build like Steve. it just depends.
Being overweight is a very hard sell if you’re a PT.
note, its slightly different for class/fitness instructors. I can’t explain why.
I have seen some incredibly fit instructors who do not look it at all. and the typical class attendee from what I’ve seen prefer coaches they can relate to.

Reactions: 8
Theres no way they are all paying. Not a chance.

I had some 👀👀 do some covert analysis for me and they pretty much confirmed what we already knew.

A quick peruse of the members list showed that of the 300 ish members:

Less than 100 joined in the last 4 months ( making them current paying members)

A good 75-100 people had been members had joined between March and May

Of those included in the March - May range, around 10 of them are active posters ( aka the Hunions)

I find it hard to believe that someone would be paying for this tit show and sitting dormant. My bet is theres people in there from before it went crazy that were promised lifetime membership or something ( I am sure someone posted they were around at the start and there were 200 ish members?)

At best I reckon hes got 100 people lining his pocket.
Thats a relief, but still a £45k job if paying tax and NI. For playing COD and pretending you know fax

Reactions: 8
I would love to know how many people get swept up in leaving a positive review that later have regretted it!
probably more than we realise or know, I never left a positive review but did comment on posts or press the screen when he sent out emails/posted in the academy during my time asking to help with the algorithm. that was until I wasnt happy with the plan/service.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

note, its slightly different for class/fitness instructors. I can’t explain why.
I have seen some incredibly fit instructors who do not look it at all. and the typical class attendee from what I’ve seen prefer coaches they can relate to.
Yes I agree 100% I've done done any PTing yet as was focussing on classes and still had a full time job when I qualified, then a wedding to pay for, house move, baby and now baby no.2 🤣 I'll be very much aiming for the approachable/achievable/mum market rather than trying to market myself to those who want a 6pack especially when I don't (and have no desire to) have one myself 🤣

• Heart

And blamed on everything external to.him. even captain birds eye will feel his wrath as he invented it first mate-dude

Did you get your steps in though? Dont be lazy

LOIS?
Not Lois, I didn't work for him.

Reactions: 11

I believe Steve is much the same, focused on classes, spin mainly I believe (sod that! Haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I may be wrong but does having a bad leg stop you talking ?
It shouldn’t. “Leg infection” no doubt self diagnosed. He may have a minor superficial cellulitis due to unhygienic injection technique.

Guaranteed he is still playing games, reading here, etc!

Reactions: 9
Just popped on to say thanks for the shout out on the wiki to who ever made it, nicely worded haha
As You Were People..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure on my number but think I need to see myself out…..The magazine cover and article - he was a bit of all right. Wtf happened?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure on my number but think I need to see myself out…..The magazine cover and article - he was a bit of all right. Wtf happened?!
Years of drug abuse (including but not limited to steroids, cocaine, pain etc.), declining mental health, disordered eating, and inability to focus and stick to any kind of routine.

Reactions: 10
I would not have recognised him from that. Sad really. Well it would be if he wasn’t such a twit.

I
Years of drug abuse (including but not limited to steroids, cocaine, pain etc.), declining mental health, disordered eating, and inability to focus and stick to any kind of routine.

• Haha
I would not have recognised him from that. Sad really. Well it would be if he wasn’t such a twit.

I
I used to think he was quite fit too and now I can’t stomach him! To be fair, no amount of bodybuilding or weightloss or tooth brushing from him would ever make me think that again, and that’s before we consider his horrendous personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to think he was quite fit too and now I can’t stomach him! To be fair, no amount of bodybuilding or weightloss or tooth brushing from him would ever make me think that again, and that’s before we consider his horrendous personality!
To be fair, I'm sure he could take an okay photo -even now - it’s his personality!

we are watching this happen in real life (Roald Dahl was right!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
128D665B-50B6-4A28-992E-63391BBCEE97.jpeg

Every time I see someone move over to tattle or they take up working with another PT, this is literally how I feel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.