Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand his adverts, and not just because of the poor spelling, but because he STILL pedals all the taglines we know he can’t deliver!
Nutrition = calorie calculator
Movement = 10k steps a day
Mindset = you’ve got to be joking!

you’ve got someone who is bonkers with two cronies, with not one proper qualification between them, wanting to advise people and help with underlying issues and possible trauma 🙈🙈

As for the paying members, I hopes he’s putting some of that income aside for the HMRC! I bet he’s not… so frustrating when so many of us pay our dues every month and he probably spends it on TRT and to hell with what he owes!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes I agree 100% I've done done any PTing yet as was focussing on classes and still had a full time job when I qualified, then a wedding to pay for, house move, baby and now baby no.2 🤣 I'll be very much aiming for the approachable/achievable/mum market rather than trying to market myself to those who want a 6pack especially when I don't (and have no desire to) have one myself 🤣
you sound like someone I’d sign up to x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Last time he disappeared it coincided with his court case…. Could it be that the police / council / HMRC / trading standards have paid a visit?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last time he disappeared it coincided with his court case…. Could it be that the police / council / HMRC / trading standards have paid a visit?
I do hope it’s HMRC - when I had my own Ltd Company I was scared shitless about not getting the accounts right - I deferred to my accountant for everything while setting up and accounted for every single penny through my business for fear of HMRC - hope he has too but those filings look proper dodgy as people in here have done some fine investigating have shown, hear hear for public records !!! Really wish the Court Case was available for the fish guts case !!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How many bloody directions can this man go in?! Wonder if he's realised he's so tit at gaming he'll never make any money out of it so has thought up the next hare-brained scheme on his day off 🙄
“Another direction?” You mean like all the other new directions these last few weeks???
I’m reminded of that elderly lady when told about another election cried “not another one” 🤣

• Haha
How many bloody directions can this man go in?! Wonder if he's realised he's so tit at gaming he'll never make any money out of it so has thought up the next hare-brained scheme on his day off 🙄
Talking about creating content... he just can't give up the dream that he is an "influencer" or something. Instead of these harebrained useless, pointless schemes how about creating some meaningful, useful content for your paying customers?! Oh wait, that would never occur to Wheeler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is just yet another carrot and stick for his diehards to get distracted by, so that they forget all the other broken promises that lay in DWs wake 🤦‍♀️

Fellow PT here, whilst I agree looks does not = knowledge, it’s a big part of our marketing.
I think it depends on your clientele/niche
If you’re looking to build significant muscle, you’d look for a more bodybuilder-esk pt.
If you’re hiring a PT for fat loss you‘re going to look for someone who is in reasonable condition OR has experience themselves with fat loss.
If you want to be a strong man/power lifter you might go for a PT with a build like Steve. it just depends.
Being grossly overweight is a very hard sell if you’re a PT.

note, its slightly different for class/fitness instructors. I can’t explain why.
I have seen some incredibly fit instructors who do not look it at all. and the typical class attendee from what I’ve seen prefer coaches they can relate to.
BUT someone who looks the part isn't recognition of knowing what they're talking about

Here we go, he’s thought up another hare brained scheme instead of just helping his paying customers to get what they signed up to no doubt. Not much to do with a leg infection, I guess he’ll only be able to play COD until it gets better 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Can this man not write a proper sentence.
View attachment 998303
how come he’s posting these on the 80/20 page and not the BFNG page? Not sure if I’m confused or him?
still trying to fix the mistakes hey??? How longs it been now?Don’t see any fixes your still letting customers down? Getting caught out on lies? Etc

Hmmm that was the thing I was always worried about when I qualified, that I didn't 'look' right or like I should have the qualifications, yet in my classes I could run rings around (not literally run, cause sod that 🤣) my seemingly 'fitter' clients. However, doesn't mean we don't have the knowledge to be able to help, so I do have to stick up for Steve there...
I never said fitter i said look fit, there are plenty of bigger people that are fitter than smaller people. The question i ask you is are you selling or pushing a weight loss program ???? because if you are then 100% you have a look to up hold. Not 1 person in 80/20 lifestyle has a BMI that would be deemed reasonable.
I am overweight myself and i aint paying money to another overweight person to tell me how to loose weight, you can educate yourself as much as you want and i 100% i support that, but i say practice what you preach.
How can you support an overweight person selling a weight loss program dont you see the irony in that.
The same with selling a mindset program if i was wanting someone to help me it wouldn't be someone with serious mindset issue themselves.

I never said fitter i said look fit, there are plenty of bigger people that are fitter than smaller people. The question i ask you is are you selling or pushing a weight loss program ???? because if you are then 100% you have a look to up hold. Not 1 person in 80/20 lifestyle has a BMI that would be deemed reasonable.
I am overweight myself and i aint paying money to another overweight person to tell me how to loose weight, you can educate yourself as much as you want and i 100% i support that, but i say practice what you preach.
How can you support an overweight person selling a weight loss program dont you see the irony in that.
The same with selling a mindset program if i was wanting someone to help me it wouldn't be someone with serious mindset issue themselves.
I'm doing neither right now I only had a baby 9 weeks ago 🤣
Like you said, look fit, that's what I meant by 'fitter' just because someone looks good, doesn't mean they know how to take care of themselves or have the knowledge or qualifications to tell someone else how to (isn't this the entire arguement re. Dan?)
I didn't say I was supporting anyone, my point was more that not every single trainer/instructor whatever, has a ripped body, and not everyone wants to take advice from someone like that, it can be very intimidating. HOWEVER, you obviously would expect them to be a fit and healthy person themselves before you would take any advice from them seriously but that doesn't always come down to how someone looks.

That's the entire point, people are spending money on fitness tips, mindset etc from people who aren't 'walking the walk' -pun intended 😂

Reactions: 13
We’re all on the same page here

I wouldn’t take mental health advice from a manic depressive person anymore than I’d allow kaz to give me styling tips.
We all are on the same page.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm doing neither right now I only had a baby 9 weeks ago 🤣
Like you said, look fit, that's what I meant by 'fitter' just because someone looks good, doesn't mean they know how to take care of themselves or have the knowledge or qualifications to tell someone else how to (isn't this the entire arguement re. Dan?)
I didn't say I was supporting anyone, my point was more that not every single trainer/instructor whatever, has a ripped body, and not everyone wants to take advice from someone like that, it can be very intimidating. HOWEVER, you obviously would expect them to be a fit and healthy person themselves before you would take any advice from them seriously but that doesn't always come down to how someone looks.

That's the entire point, people are spending money on fitness tips, mindset etc from people who aren't 'walking the walk' -pun intended 😂
Read it wrong my bad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.