DadMum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just all seems so contrived. I actually really like Scott Creates (Scott Stuart), which is what I think they’re trying to go for? But his son has struggled with bullies and confidence, so it was trying to build him up. He’s also only featured consensually. She also wants brownie points from Sean Szeps.

It’s so 🥱🥱🥱 coming from a family that have pushed this #boymum, “boys are so boisterous” crap for so long. Just let kids be kids.

More cheap crappy clothes I guess!? Probably something pink, but “for boys” because heaven forbid they just wear girl stuff.
maybe something with the quote “colours are for everyone” as Ive heard Her say this multiple times

Reactions: 1
I don’t think we should mention the kids teeth. I mean, he’s 8, his big teeth are coming in. All kids at that stage have dodgy looking mouths. And they can’t do anything about it for a few years anyway (orthodontist told me that any work before kids lose all their baby teeth is a waste of money). It’s not his fault or theirs that his teeth aren’t perfect yet.

but the stuff about him liking pink? Yes, that’s exploitative. They want a pat on the back for supporting their child. That’s literally the bare minimum a parent should do. You don’t deserve a prize for not forcing your child to wear a different colour. For fucks sake. And does he really understand what theyr doing with this content? I doubt it. In a few years time he’s going to be furious that they used this phase to get praise and engagement for themselves. Pathetic.

Reactions: 9
What kind of homophobic/transphobic circles do they move in if society doesn't agree with a kid having a fun hairdo? Someone needs to inform these "woke" bogans that it's 2022, their gender fluid tokenism isn't supported, if anything it just highlights how small minded they truly are

Reactions: 17
What kind of homophobic/transphobic circles do they move in if society doesn't agree with a kid having a fun hairdo? Someone needs to inform these "woke" bogans that it's 2022, their gender fluid tokenism isn't supported, if anything it just highlights how small minded they truly are
This is a very good point. The fact they think this is so revolutionary shows how backward they are. To even think this is a thing shows that deep down they believe it’s not okay but they’re so “brave and strong” to support him anyway 🙄 so many people wouldn’t even bat an eyelid or think to make a big deal out of it because it doesn’t matter to them. It’s just a kid being a kid. But no, they are the greatest parents to exist because they have the only boy in the country who has long hair and likes pink.

A good example of this is Amy Gerard. Her little boy used to love dressing up as Elsa. She would often film him twirling and being cute but never tried to make it a statement or defended her decision or tried to make out like she was an amazing parent for allowing him to dress up. She just let him be. He doesn’t do it much any more I don’t think because lots of kids go through that stage but I think she deserves credit for not trying to get praise or for trying to make a big deal out of how brave she was for “letting” her child have fun.

Reactions: 14
I see a lot of men wearing pink shirts and polo tops. It's normal. The Kearns are the ones telling us
But no, they are the greatest parents to exist because they have the only boy in the country who has long hair and likes pink.
I see many men wearing pink shirts and polo tops. It's been normal for a very long time. I think the parents are the ones "adjusting" to what I see as totally normal choices for a child.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think we should mention the kids teeth. I mean, he’s 8, his big teeth are coming in. All kids at that stage have dodgy looking mouths. And they can’t do anything about it for a few years anyway (orthodontist told me that any work before kids lose all their baby teeth is a waste of money). It’s not his fault or theirs that his teeth aren’t perfect yet.

but the stuff about him liking pink? Yes, that’s exploitative. They want a pat on the back for supporting their child. That’s literally the bare minimum a parent should do. You don’t deserve a prize for not forcing your child to wear a different colour. For fucks sake. And does he really understand what theyr doing with this content? I doubt it. In a few years time he’s going to be furious that they used this phase to get praise and engagement for themselves. Pathetic.
Sorry but if you want to exploit your children and create a 'label' for them all for content be ready for backlash.

Ol Brad can give it?! And to Females at that But can't cop it.

It's a public forum and as they like to tell us all the time with (insert exact numbers) followers people are going to comment.

Reactions: 5
This is a very good point. The fact they think this is so revolutionary shows how backward they are. To even think this is a thing shows that deep down they believe it’s not okay but they’re so “brave and strong” to support him anyway 🙄 so many people wouldn’t even bat an eyelid or think to make a big deal out of it because it doesn’t matter to them. It’s just a kid being a kid. But no, they are the greatest parents to exist because they have the only boy in the country who has long hair and likes pink.

A good example of this is Amy Gerard. Her little boy used to love dressing up as Elsa. She would often film him twirling and being cute but never tried to make it a statement or defended her decision or tried to make out like she was an amazing parent for allowing him to dress up. She just let him be. He doesn’t do it much any more I don’t think because lots of kids go through that stage but I think she deserves credit for not trying to get praise or for trying to make a big deal out of how brave she was for “letting” her child have fun.
Exactly, children are not born knowing gender roles/racism/prejudice.
It boggles my mind that they think this is a big deal, giving your child freedom to explore their own little lives and not warping their minds with your own fears and prejudices should be a given. These narcissistic idiots have obviously never had any exposure to people or experiences outside of their own little bogan bubbles. They probably think watching an episode of queer eye makes them lgbtqia allies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They used to be chummy w Adele Barbaro and her hubby too. They don’t follow each other anymore.

Reactions: 2
Any bets on what his “label” will be?
"label" is an interesting term. Do they really mean "label" as in a range of clothes or toys...I was thinking it may be a book about boys liking pink until I remembered they said label. Would it require an ABN? I had a search in case the label was included in their ABNs and accidentally found Brad's address. I didn't realise they live in a semi-detached house. I can't believe they can live in that house with 3 growing boys! No wonder the place looks full of toys.

Reactions: 4
Some choice comments from Sarah…

Maybe Knox has done a drawning to plaster over something? Clothes makes sense, but now I’m thinking more like a drink bottle or something ala RDOM 🤔

Also, who is she talking to that is soooo confused that Knox likes motorbikes and pink? As someone mentioned before, alternative skater types have been into hot pink since forever. He’s hardly wearing pastels and dressing like a princess (which obviously would also be totally fine). Most of the comments are people saying that their son is the exact same….sooooo??

Attachments

Reactions: 3
"label" is an interesting term. Do they really mean "label" as in a range of clothes or toys...I was thinking it may be a book about boys liking pink until I remembered they said label. Would it require an ABN? I had a search in case the label was included in their ABNs and accidentally found Brad's address. I didn't realise they live in a semi-detached house. I can't believe they can live in that house with 3 growing boys! No wonder the place looks full of toys.

Maybe Knox has done a drawning to plaster over something? Clothes makes sense, but now I’m thinking more like a drink bottle or something ala RDOM 🤔

Also, who is she talking to that is soooo confused that Knox likes motorbikes and pink? As someone mentioned before, alternative skater types have been into hot pink since forever. He’s hardly wearing pastels and dressing like a princess (which obviously would also be totally fine). Most of the comments are people saying that their son is the exact same….sooooo??
But Knox is 'begging' absolute BULLSHIT

#neverforget
That email was the most pathetic thing to ever grace the internet. He is seriously such a narcissistic pig.

Reactions: 9
Brad and Sarah are stupid. All that email did was give the troll the vindication she needed. If the troll made some effort to hide her identity I would feel sorry but it didn’t add up. I googled. She had a blog, a linked in, a Facebook group with her real name and tags from her mother who also had a pretty public page. As well as registered abn with address and a public promotional account for her fringe show. They didn’t need to use police connections. I clearly have no respect for Sarah and Brad and they should have used legal avenues but I’m not getting the violins out for a pest who’s that bad she was banned from Gomi.

Reactions: 6
#neverforget
Ah you’ve got it! 👏🏻 They’re awful. Have to be the meanest and most spiteful of the Aussie influencers.

Also “not getting leave to try new things”. Oh, you mean they won’t continue to approve her indefinite leave when she has zero intention of coming back, so that someone else can have her job? There’s more to that story. I’m sure of it. The timing is so coincidental with those threats.

Reactions: 17

Oh great here comes the eco-friendly plastic cutlery.

Use code knox15 for 15% off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a search in case the label was included in their ABNs and accidentally found Brad's address. I didn't realise they live in a semi-detached house. I can't believe they can live in that house with 3 growing boys!
Aha! I’ve always suspected it was a duplex! That Bogan dream house must be looking all the more attractive.

• Haha
Aha! I’ve always suspected it was a duplex! That Bogan dream house must be looking all the more attractive.
Ooph. The neighbours must have to listen to so much yelling!!!

Lol Brad, isn’t your new bit entirely premised on talking about other people? Also the vast majority of your content is you talking about your kids, which despite what you may think, are their own people too. Not to mention how much time you spend whinging about your wife 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

#neverforget
That letter🤡talk about clowns fighting clowns lol

If cringeworthy was a picture (not an oil painting) it would be Sarah & Brad

I loathe to imagine how terrible the future reels advertising Knox's soon-to-be-released-and-no-doubt-tit "label" are going to be, we've got months of oversaturation from the ogre & the hobbit pimping out their special little breaker of societies chains!

Also 2022 is gonna be Knox's year? He's a child FFS, let every year be his year free from exploitation

The sooner laws come into place to protect minors from being exploited by their parents (or any entity) on social media platforms, the better

Reactions: 11
Here they go again saying what a great kid the eldest is for giving the youngest his pasta and taking his burger… why not teach the youngest that you can’t just get what you want??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.