DadMum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here they go again saying what a great kid the eldest is for giving the youngest his pasta and taking his burger… why not teach the youngest that you can’t just get what you want??
The eldest is 8 now, he doesn’t want to listen to a screaming tantrum in a restaurant any more than anyone else does. It’s also pretty basic. My kids negotiate and switch around all the time. These kids usually goes to bed by 6pm. Of course the three year old is a mess with how late they’ve been keeping him out.

Reactions: 4
The eldest is 8 now, he doesn’t want to listen to a screaming tantrum in a restaurant any more than anyone else does. It’s also pretty basic. My kids negotiate and switch around all the time. These kids usually goes to bed by 6pm. Of course the three year old is a mess with how late they’ve been keeping him out.
yes I also thought this, he just wanted the screaming to stop.

Reactions: 1
None of my kids sleep, so I used to be sympathetic. But they bring it on themselves with total lack of any routine, horrible diet and 12 hours of screen time a day. It’s like 930pm, take that child to bed! Don’t complain about him terrorizing the family, when you do things like this. What do you expect?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Lol I forget they have a middle kid poor thing hardly gets a mention. Maybe he needs to start liking pink and butterflies to get some attention from mummy and daddy!

Reactions: 10
The GC really is the promised land for trashy, cashed up bogans. They’d fit right in.
No wonder they love it so much.
I don’t think Sarah would cope with a fixer upper, it will have to be a shiny, off the plan McMansion. The type with a faux marble kitchen, home cinema and 5 different family/lounge rooms with a tv in every space. Bogan dream house.
Chloe and Mitch come to mind.
Now the whole cashed up began family is here

Any bets on what his “label” will be?
I don't know but the fact that's the first thought the little gnome father thought about shows where his head space is at.....exploit the kid to make some coin.
Have we even heard the kid talk about the label himself yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
To think I said a few days ago they aren’t the worst at exploiting their children. He’s 8 and has a tablet. He can easily look up and read what they are writing about him - so can his friends. Too much guys.

Reactions: 2
That reel is absolutely repulsive. Has the kid 'come out' as anything?! It's god damn braids for duck sake!! These animals will do anything for content! At the expense of their children.

It's braids! 'Safe space for him' this isn't a thing you bogans! It's braids. Literally. Braids.
Yes because Instagram is a “safe space”.. 🙄

Reactions: 2
They have been on the Gold Coast for over a week and I haven’t seen them down at the beach enjoying the waves. When we visit the Gold Coast we are at the beach at least once a day, enjoying the waves. Then on second thoughts we don’t go to a resort that has a kids club, to drop them off at.🏖

Reactions: 8
“I see you”.

That statement is like nails down a blackboard 😖 It’s so patronising.

Reactions: 9
OMG what a hero Brad is, his doing a load of laundry 🧺

be jealous ladies!!!
They just give us so much to discuss don’t they. He does washing once a year and doesn’t even care if he’s doing it properly. What a hero. I suppose he told us yesterday that the clothes he wears are given to him for free anyway so why would he care if they are ruined in the wash.

Reactions: 5
Aww Sarah’s on holidays so he takes care of the washing once a year. Knows he isn’t doing it right, but it’s the thought that counts. What a man!

Despite going above and beyond (🙄), he still thinks it’s 50/50 on whether she’ll be pissed. I know he pretends that it’s all gentle ribbing and in good fun, but you can tell that it’s not really a joke.

Also, this “favour” apparently gives him 1.5 hours off, while she sits upstairs and manages three kids in a hotel room. I know they’ll just be sat on their iPads the entire time, but I think I’d still prefer to do the washing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
“I see you”.

That statement is like nails down a blackboard 😖 It’s so patronising.
THIS!!!! The amount of times she gets on 'The Mummas still up?! I see you, holding space for you' SHUTUP

Maybe see that your kid aren't giving God damn consent and braids are just that. Braids!

When Big Dick Energy Dads first comment is 'label blah blah blah' clearly we know that you bogans are up to something. No doubt will rip a brand off that you 'align' with.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.