DadMum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Instagram/Facebook influencers DadMum aka Brad Kearns and Sarah Kearns.

Apologies to everyone on the Aussie Influencer thread that had to listen to us post so much about them đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where to start with this Bogan trash?!

The 'Thank You for supporting our Family' guilt trip?! Or the constant shoving their tit in everyone's face?! The LV?! The Boat?! (But only got the BIG Boat because one of The Brats was scared of The Little Boat?!) And then the Jet Ski?! BUT Guys! 'Invest in things that make your Weekends free' Um, I didn't realize fuel was free to get those fuel guzzlers going?! And when on them they slap The Brats on screens anyway?!

Now that they have well truly sucked at any real job (both sacked from NSW Police) Brad lasted in The Army for 12 Minutes they have decided to hock any tit they can all whilst telling 'Their Community' how hard done by they are (let me get my violin)

Brad tries way too hard in a Female dominated space at trying to be funny that it is beyond sickening to watch while his sidekick just tells everyone to 'show support' #getmemoreviews #money and also well and truly misses the mark on numerous things such as DV BUT 'Guys!' He was in NSW Police so knows more than any of us commoners.

Now they are really zoning in on their kids. Without consent of course. The eldest about liking Pink?! Like seriously who gives a duck. And the youngest who Sezzy can't move past he isn't 6 months old anymore. The middle barely gets a look in. But they are apparently the kindest, sweetest kids to ever walk this earth. I mean they each have 16 devices and every toy created #thankyouforsupportingus

But let's be real, the only collab this family needs is Bond St Dental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That video of him belly flopping.. . I was cringing wirh 2nd hand embarrassment watching it.
How I wish a Tattler was there to see it in person 😂😂

Also, the way she goes on about "The Resort"...That place is great for families, especially this time of year, but it's hardly Tye Ritz.

• Haha
Where to start with this Bogan trash?!

The 'Thank You for supporting our Family' guilt trip?! Or the constant shoving their tit in everyone's face?! The LV?! The Boat?! (But only got the BIG Boat because one of The Brats was scared of The Little Boat?!) And then the Jet Ski?! BUT Guys! 'Invest in things that make your Weekends free' Um, I didn't realize fuel was free to get those fuel guzzlers going?! And when on them they slap The Brats on screens anyway?!

Now that they have well truly sucked at any real job (both sacked from NSW Police) Brad lasted in The Army for 12 Minutes they have decided to hock any tit they can all whilst telling 'Their Community' how hard done by they are (let me get my violin)

Brad tries way too hard in a Female dominated space at trying to be funny that it is beyond sickening to watch while his sidekick just tells everyone to 'show support' #getmemoreviews #money and also well and truly misses the mark on numerous things such as DV BUT 'Guys!' He was in NSW Police so knows more than any of us commoners.

Now they are really zoning in on their kids. Without consent of course. The eldest about liking Pink?! Like seriously who gives a duck. And the youngest who Sezzy can't move past he isn't 6 months old anymore. The middle barely gets a look in. But they are apparently the kindest, sweetest kids to ever walk this earth. I mean they each have 16 devices and every toy created #thankyouforsupportingus

But let's be real, the only collab this family needs is Bond St Dental.
Epic summary. Congratulations on your appointment as Offical Recapper đŸ‘đŸ»

Thanks for supporting this thread guys. You’re literally putting food on the table for my family. I couldn’t afford to gift my unemployed husband an $8k watch without you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Thanks for supporting this thread guys. You’re literally putting food on the table for my family. I couldn’t afford to gift my unemployed husband an $8k watch without you 😘
I don't know she made an $8,000 purchase without the hobbit noticing the credit card balance was significantly high.

Reactions: 4
Actually such a good point!
And by the look on his face it clearly wasn't a 'surprise' I mean as we have seen acting is not his strong point.

Haha! They literally hand it to us on a Silver platter!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you for starting a thread and what an awesome summary!!

Also let’s not forget all the pets they have at home. 2 dogs and a macaw 🩜

Apparently they are also getting a cockatiel for the eldest kid. Let’s watch how long that small bird lasts before the macaw wars it for lunch.

One of the dogs is so neglected you would be forgiven if you thought they had one only dog

The don’t really have time for the favoured dog either as apparently she needed to go to a trainer who was able to train her in just one night???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The eldest child appears to have inherited his father's over the top personality.

Reactions: 8
That video of him belly flopping.. . I was cringing wirh 2nd hand embarrassment watching it.
How I wish a Tattler was there to see it in person 😂😂

Also, the way she goes on about "The Resort"...That place is great for families, especially this time of year, but it's hardly Tye Ritz.
The Resort lol we stayed there once and the weather was crap so the kids couldn't go in the pool and the rooms were so outdated. They put us near the elevator and I had to complain as we could hear it everytime someone used it 😂 they just moved us into another crap room. Someone asked Sarah if the rooms were updated yet ad she said the entry way was updated lol

Reactions: 3
Whatever do you mean? He’s a sensitive and shy wall flower with a feminine energy and must be protected at all costs
 stay tuned for the product he’s launching soon #thankyoufor supportingourfamily

• Haha
The Resort lol we stayed there once and the weather was crap so the kids couldn't go in the pool and the rooms were so outdated. They put us near the elevator and I had to complain as we could hear it everytime someone used it 😂 they just moved us into another crap room. Someone asked Sarah if the rooms were updated yet ad she said the entry way was updated lol
It needs a huge overhaul of the rooms, they're very tired. It reminds me of a Big 4 Caravan park but with hotel rooms!
They do cater well for young families, but you're spot on, if the weather is crap you don't want to be stuck in those rooms.

Reactions: 4
There’s so much to say but my biggest complaint is that they aren’t even good at creating content.
They can’t take photos or edit video, they can’t write (and no, pretending to be from the ‘hood isn’t clever writing from a tiny white man it’s actually just racist. Not sure why no one has mentioned this before), they’re not funny, they don’t have style, they don’t provide any value in terms of advice or skills (and no, a preachy podcast telling people how to be better parents doesn’t count when you have no expertise in this area and you demonstrate every single day that you aren’t in fact very good parents).

so why do they exist? Because the man child wrote a post once upon a time about trying to take care of his own children and supporting his wife (congrats?) and they have ridden that wave for years now. And he still tries constantly to flog that horse, telling a largely female audience how special he is because his entire sense of self is built on strangers telling him what an amazing husband and father he is. But the second someone even hints that they have a different opinion, he chucks a tantrum and cries victim.
And his wife is just as bad but twice as boring. I think they’re both very manipulative People and they spend their time trying to play a role so people will think they’re relatable but scratch the surface just a tiny bit and you’ll see they’re actually narcissistic bully bogans.

oh and they are now trying so hard to be relevant by going on about their eldest liking pink. Like that’s something they should be congratulated for or that they are special or unique because they are okay with it. But jormal parents would just accept it and not try to get praised for lovingtheir own child?? Not these two. They need to make content out of it because they only care about flogging themselves and not their own child’s privacy. But I guess if there’s nothing special about them, at least they can exploit their child to get that engagement up.??

Reactions: 17
There’s so much to say but my biggest complaint is that they aren’t even good at creating content.
They can’t take photos or edit video, they can’t write (and no, pretending to be from the ‘hood isn’t clever writing from a tiny white man it’s actually just racist. Not sure why no one has mentioned this before), they’re not funny, they don’t have style, they don’t provide any value in terms of advice or skills (and no, a preachy podcast telling people how to be better parents doesn’t count when you have no expertise in this area and you demonstrate every single day that you aren’t in fact very good parents).

so why do they exist? Because the man child wrote a post once upon a time about trying to take care of his own children and supporting his wife (congrats?) and they have ridden that wave for years now. And he still tries constantly to flog that horse, telling a largely female audience how special he is because his entire sense of self is built on strangers telling him what an amazing husband and father he is. But the second someone even hints that they have a different opinion, he chucks a tantrum and cries victim.
And his wife is just as bad but twice as boring. I think they’re both very manipulative People and they spend their time trying to play a role so people will think they’re relatable but scratch the surface just a tiny bit and you’ll see they’re actually narcissistic bully bogans.

oh and they are now trying so hard to be relevant by going on about their eldest liking pink. Like that’s something they should be congratulated for or that they are special or unique because they are okay with it. But jormal parents would just accept it and not try to get praised for lovingtheir own child?? Not these two. They need to make content out of it because they only care about flogging themselves and not their own child’s privacy. But I guess if there’s nothing special about them, at least they can exploit their child to get that engagement up.??
But don't forget he turned the heater on one morning before he left for work for Sezzy. What an absolute dreamboat.
#husbandgoals #canhereachthathigh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But don't forget he turned the heater on one morning before he left for work for Sezzy. What an absolute dreamboat.
#husbandgoals #canhereachthathigh
Oh did he? Lol, I never saw that. He must have been so proud of himself for doing what any half decent human would do that he needed to talk about it so people would praise him. He has serious issues. The need for approval is not healthy.

Oh and Sarah doesn’t know the word “an” exists. Always says “a example” or “a excellent” or “a apple” etc. it aggravates me so much. How does a grown woman not know to say “an” before a vowel.

Low key disappointed LDB never pulled her up on it when they were friends đŸ€Ł

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.