DadMum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they read here. They did used to read GOMI, not sure if they still do. Our thread is brand new, so it may come to their attention in one of their probably frequent sessions of googling of themselves.

Reactions: 4
I'm probably late on this and it has already been discussed but has anyone seen the saved story brad has on instagram called 'influencer info'? I am confused, is he trying to teach us normies that being an influencer (and I use the term lightly because I can't imagine he actually influences anyone) is a real job?! Jesus Christ the amount of tit he is talking about on their as if his 'job' is anything or harder than a 35-40 hour working week. And then to complain about being taxed?! bleeping lunatic. Completely out of touch with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gold Coast would be the perfect home for these cashed up bogans.
That 3rd child is a little brat and never gets pulled up for his behaviour, they just encourage it.

I can't believe they would do that, disgusting behaviour from 2 police officers

Reactions: 7
Just in case you didn’t see it, here is my watch guys!!!! I’ve included a close up and the collection it’s from so you can all see it was $8300. Don’t be jealous tho guys, I worked for this by wearing clothes that I also get for free.

#thankyouforsupportingourfamily
His such a joke…. That post was such a wank

Reactions: 2
Just in case you didn’t see it, here is my watch guys!!!! I’ve included a close up and the collection it’s from so you can all see it was $8300. Don’t be jealous tho guys, I worked for this by wearing clothes that I also get for free.

He does realize brands sending them free stuff Is a form of payment?! Man these 2 are so brain-dead/tone-deaf.

Quit the pity party Brad. You scam your dopey community into buying junk you don't even use and are now reaping the rewards.

Maybe use the copius amounts of downtime you have to get educated/skilled because the sooner this influencer gig/ride is up the better!

Reactions: 5
If Brad reads here, he should have fixed his company website by now:

Pretty sure he's abandoned the company. Care to explain Brad?
I’m dying for someone to ask. I’m pretty sure he was let go from his real job/contact not renewed. This venture lasted…a couple of months?

Ah the other failed friendship I’m dying to know about! They were always with the Rees family and tagging them. And then it just stopped. Would love to know what happened.

Attachments

I’m dying for someone to ask. I’m pretty sure he was let go from his real job/contact not renewed. This venture lasted…a couple of months?

Ah the other failed friendship I’m dying to know about! They were always with the Rees family and tagging them. And then it just stopped. Would love to know what happened.
I would love to know what happened with the Ree’s family too!

Reactions: 1
His such a joke…. That post was such a wank
Absolutely! We saw it on Christmas Day when she “surprised “ him with it. Why bring it up again two days later and with all the extra detail which makes it easy to see how much it cost. Soooo obnoxious 🤮

Reactions: 3
Here they go again making a big deal about their eldest liking traditionally girly things. Just did a whole reel of him braiding his hair. Honestly who cares?? It doesn’t make him special. My 5 year old boy has long hair…. Where is my pay cheque for allowing him to have his hair how he wants? 😂

Reactions: 11
How much to think they are banking on the eldest being trans, and the engagement that will bring? I can already see they are rubbing their hands together in glee. If they really were happy to let him be himself they wouldn’t be plastering his choices all over their pages and patting themselves on the back about how great they are for letting him do them. The fact is, they need him as a hook, he’s a point of difference and they know it.
Her constant calling attention to it is exploitative. She thinks she’s showing other kids that it’s ok to be brave, but I doubt any pre-pubescent trans teens are following her…… it’s all to big up her ego.

Reactions: 6
Omg i think the kid looked awkward for a bit during the braids. Also for the love of god take him to an orthodontist!!! His jaw needs help. I know kids are off limits, I just feel so bad for him. He’s not got a lot going for him and the parents aren’t very protective or proactive. I’m half expecting them to come out and say looking like goofy is fine.

Reactions: 11
She’s so stupid. His look isn’t traditionally girly, it’s more punk. Can see from the clothes choices etc. Nail polish and braids etc are very skateboarding punk rocker. Look at any of their instagrams Sarah.

Omg i think the kid looked awkward for a bit during the braids. Also for the love of god take him to an orthodontist!!! His jaw needs help. I know kids are off limits, I just feel so bad for him. He’s not got a lot going for him and the parents aren’t very protective or proactive. I’m half expecting them to come out and say looking like goofy is fine.
Yes, has he lost his baby teeth. They are gonna need some work in the future. Poor kid.

She’s desperate to find any new workable angle to exploit those kids, now that she doesn’t have any left in the cute baby phase. They’re just not as profitable. Six or so months ago it was about his mystery health problems. She posted all this hideous content from the hospital and then eventually said she wasn’t going to share what was wrong due to privacy. Sounds like a diagnosis of poor diet and a lifetime spent in front of the tv. Clearly didn’t generate a diagnosis that she wanted and basically launched straight into this stuff about how much he likes “girly” things like pink and birds. Not sure why birds are even considered girly in her mind, his dad has a bird 🙄

Trying to be woke, but it just reeks of desperation and all of their beliefs about outdated gender stereotypes come shining through.

Reactions: 9
He definitely needs a review by a dentist/orthodontist but generally braces can't be applied until all the baby teeth are gone. At least 2 of those kids will need braces and extensive treatment - probably about $20,000 for 2 kids given the work needed. If the jaw needs correcting there's also surgery involved.

He definitely needs a review by a dentist/orthodontist but generally braces can't be applied until all the baby teeth are gone. At least 2 of those kids will need braces and extensive treatment - probably about $20,000 for 2 kids given the work needed. If the jaw needs correcting there's also surgery involved.
Sell the tag and the boat and you’ve paid for all the dentistry. 🤓

Reactions: 6
That reel is absolutely repulsive. Has the kid 'come out' as anything?! It's god damn braids for duck sake!! These animals will do anything for content! At the expense of their children.

It's braids! 'Safe space for him' this isn't a thing you bogans! It's braids. Literally. Braids.

Reactions: 12
It just all seems so contrived. I actually really like Scott Creates (Scott Stuart), which is what I think they’re trying to go for? But his son has struggled with bullies and confidence, so it was trying to build him up. He’s also only featured consensually. She also wants brownie points from Sean Szeps.

It’s so 🥱🥱🥱 coming from a family that have pushed this #boymum, “boys are so boisterous” crap for so long. Just let kids be kids.

Any bets on what his “label” will be?
More cheap crappy clothes I guess!? Probably something pink, but “for boys” because heaven forbid they just wear girl stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.